Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto-Trader Consultant! I'm here to help!  (Read 1258 times)
KenKaniff (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:24:42 PM

I'm offering consulting, advice, tips, and strategies to all things related to cryptocurrencies.

I am getting close now to about a years worth of experience in trading Bitcoins, Litecoins, and other alternate coins. I quit my day job about 3 months ago and I haven't looked back since. I'm hoping to get into contact with some financially motivated individuals who like discussing, trading, and speculating on the movements of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I've built a very tight knit list of knowledgeable members where I discuss how the market is moving and ways we can capitalize off of each scenario.

I'm wanting to offer tips and strategies to users to help them become successful traders and hopefully make a considerable amount of money. I'm also willing to give any new potential clients a days worth of consulting free of charge! You'll be able to get a feel for what I have to offer and possibly be able to generate some revenue just from a few pointers and groundbreaking tips I can give for that day.

Please don't be shy! I'm just trying to forge some new friendly relations while benefiting both of us. I'll be offering some knowledge, wisdom, and insight into this new economy which will ultimately lead to you making profit and/or increase your profits you already are making. I enjoy helping newcomers and veterans alike! I'll give explanations, examples, and even presentations when dealing with certain strategies, trading models, and processes. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! After your initial consultation with me we can discuss which topics and aspects you are interested in and I can explain the prices for my services which you desire. If you don't believe I have anything to offer you after our initial consultation then you can simply just walk away, no hard feelings!

I look forward to creating new partnerships and hearing potential future clients!

Best Regards,
Ken Kaniff
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile