Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday Drop, Stop or go up a Lot?  (Read 1024 times)
imsoulrebel (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:25:51 PM

Anyone else really intrigued to see how btc does this holiday season? I think its going to level out then dip a little and finally skyrocket up... but like everyone else I really have no idea. Anyone else have any thoughts or predictions?
bitarrow

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:27:33 PM

I would assume that people have already taken their Black Friday profits for shopping already so theres no reason to stop the momentum for now.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:38:28 PM

I've learnt one thing ... never sell your BTC unless you've made it big enough so you never have to work again.
And even then hold on to a pair Cheesy

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
imsoulrebel (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:52:23 PM

I'm not selling but looking to buy. I saved up a little chunk and want to put in a purchase. The funny thing is I am looking for a dip not because if will be cheaper on the "fiat" side or more profitable, but I just want to  get more bitcoins Smiley I can feel a shift in my thought process already between USD and BTC.
udet4food

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:01:41 PM

I'm not selling but looking to buy. I saved up a little chunk and want to put in a purchase. The funny thing is I am looking for a dip not because if will be cheaper on the "fiat" side or more profitable, but I just want to  get more bitcoins Smiley I can feel a shift in my thought process already between USD and BTC.

Very likely there will be dip, the yesterday lasted only about one hour, so be ready with buy orders already  Wink
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:42:51 PM

Many of us would like to see a little dip but I don't know if we will be so lucky.  My spidey sense tells me to my a little bit and hold but I can't help but want to wait for lower prices. 

I feel we are gonna go up a lot!

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:06:42 PM

it will go up to 1430 then maybe dip to 1200.
CMMPro

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:47:35 PM

I think people are buying bitcoin to give away as Xmas presents this year....at least some of my friends have mentioned it to me.
I wouldn't be surprised to see a substantial amount of buying.

Even I will likely give away some small paper wallets with some dust in them for Xmas.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: