Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2024, 05:23:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Job finished] Hiring translator (English to German)  (Read 698 times)
bahamapascal (OP)

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:32:40 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 09:27:34 PM by bahamapascal

Hi I am looking for some one that could help me with a translation I was working on.
Its a 3 page document with lots of images, so only about one page of writing. I have already translate most of it (so could provide the WIP document), Problem is I have lots of other stuff to do but still need the the translation finished....
So I am wiling to pay 0.03 BTC (about 30$!) for some one to finish the translation, should be done in less then a hour I guess
PM me if interested!
bitcoinpsftp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:38:13 PM

Hi I am looking for some one that could help me with a translation I was working on.
Its a 3 page document with lots of images, so only about one page of writing. I have already translate most of it (so could provide the WIP document), Problem is I have lots of other stuff to do but still need the the translation finished....
So I am wiling to pay 0.03 BTC (about 30$!) for some one to finish the translation, should be done in less then a hour I guess
PM me if interested!

Not looking for the job, but in the future, if you need translations to Spanish, just give me a message.

bahamapascal (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 03:41:57 PM

PM me if interested!

Not looking for the job, but in the future, if you need translations to Spanish, just give me a message.

Cool thanks for the offer, will keep it in mind Smiley
bahamapascal (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:57:10 PM

I will put my request on hold, I have someone that dose the translation Smiley
bahamapascal (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:24:32 PM

Just wantet to repor that "Timene0" made a good (and fast) translation, was nice working with him.
Timene0

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:25:40 PM

Just wantet to repor that "Timene0" made a good (and fast) translation, was nice working with him.
Thanks, was nice working with you too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: