Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✔️🤖BLOCKCHAINAUS.IO🤖✔️ - WE WILL MAKE AN ALTCOIN OR TOKEN FOR YOU! 🔥  (Read 177 times)
Oskii (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:40:24 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 12:17:42 PM by Oskii

Our blockchain development team can help you implement your cryptocurrency idea

Services

✔️ Bitcoin/Altcoin Forks

✔️ PoW/PoS

✔️ Smart Contracts

✔️ ERC20 Tokens

✔️ ICO Packages

✔️ Strategy & Analysis

✔️ Whitepapers

✔️ One on One Consulting

✔️ Teaching and Mentoring

Projects we've worked on

Our Expert Team

Our blockchain development team has years of experience implementing and maintaining altcoins, decentralised networks and all things blockchain.
Our passion for crypto is unmatched.

Oscar Chambers - Developer

Oscar is a cryptocurrency expert with a Computer Science degree. He has lead the production of numerous altcoins and cryptocurrency projects.
Oscar is the lead developer of Veggiecoin, a cryptocurrency that helps animals in need.
Oscar currently acts as a consultant, advisor and full stack developer for a number of cryptocurrency startups.

Barney Chambers - Developer

Barney has a Computer Science degree from Adelaide University He has over 10 years of experience in the finance sector and consults for numerous projects.
Barney has published landmark academic papers in the field of computer vision and has a strong passion for open source software.

Harrison Mclean - Technical Writer

Harrison is the CEO of Ezira, a distributed social media and business platform.
He has a flare for technical document writing, and is a leading whitepaper consultant in Australia.
Harrison has a long-standing history of excellence in the cryptocurrency industry.

Contact

contact@blockchainaus.io

pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

you guys, like crypto freelance developers?
and how much money you will take from you work?

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

Have you created any altcoin before? Creating an altocin does not seem to be difficult, but the idea of creating a new project is crucial and helps the project succeed. Perhaps with your service you will be helping out many great ideas coming
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:13:08 PM

you guys, like crypto freelance developers?
and how much money you will take from you work?

Thanks for your question. We work in all areas of the cryptocurrency, both on big and small enterprises.

You can find prices at www.blockchainaus.io Smiley We also provide a first 30 minute consult for free to discuss your idea and options
Barnyard

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:13:55 PM

Have you created any altcoin before? Creating an altocin does not seem to be difficult, but the idea of creating a new project is crucial and helps the project succeed. Perhaps with your service you will be helping out many great ideas coming

Maybe the images are taking a while to load, but we've linked 5 examples of altcoins that we have either built or helped develop above.
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

Hello. Blockchainaus has an incomplete page on ConcourseQ. Check it out here: https://concourseq.io/Q/Blockchainaus
You can fill-in information on the project and join the conversation as ConcourseQ is collaborative and 100% community sourced.
For any questions you can jump to the discord group : https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thanks for adding us to your site Smiley
BunyipPouch

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

Please, can you provide more information about your project. The Ann lack informations.
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:44:56 PM

Please, can you provide more information about your project. The Ann lack informations.

What information in particular?
heocon571

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:42:44 PM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future. But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project.
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:58:18 PM

In principle, expert platforms are of great importance for the release of projects, where newcomers participate. Beginners are generating ideas, but further, do not know how to implement them.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Barnyard

Activity: 190

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:15:35 AM

In principle, expert platforms are of great importance for the release of projects, where newcomers participate. Beginners are generating ideas, but further, do not know how to implement them.

We think this is the biggest bottleneck in the market, a lot of people just need help with the technical side of their project implementation
Oskii (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future. But I feel your website is lacking of marketing, I think that more merchants will acknowledge your project.

What exactly do you mean by "lacking of marketing?"
lanisimson

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:19:25 AM

Great project, with information constantly updated and lots of useful content for the enthusiasts. Thanks for sharing!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: