Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else having issues with CoinChat and Easybitco.in?  (Read 558 times)
Hippos4ever (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:45:15 PM

I haven't beenable to access either of these sites for days now (CoinChat for about 36 hours, and 3-4days for easybitco.in)

I was just wondering if anyone knew what the hell was going on with these sites, or if anyone was experiencing any trouble themselves…
I sorta just want to know when maybe these sites are either going to come back online.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:03:09 PM

I don't know about CoinChat... but I heard easybitcoin will be back up by Monday.

I'm not sure why easybitcoin is down, seems like once a month, great admin though.
Hippos4ever (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:07:43 PM

I don't know about CoinChat... but I heard easybitcoin will be back up by Monday.

I'm not sure why easybitcoin is down, seems like once a month, great admin though.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the info… and I agree TF does do a GREAT job of Admin'ing the site, and am aware that he usually drops the service 1-2 times a month for re-programing or upgrades, but usually it only lasts a day… two I think is the longest I waited before, so this is definitely the longest update I think I have had to go through there.
Does TeamFresh have a handle on BCT or do you have a post you can reference as far as the sites reason/time frame for coming back online…?
(not that I don't believe you, I am just a firm believer of 'pix or it didn't happen' rule…)

AS FOR COINCHAT…
I love the idea of the site, but given all the rumors, losses and attacks I have read about them… I am slowly loosing faith that they will exist to much long. (period)
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:17:58 PM

Coinchat message:

coinchat status

coinchat was hit with a DDoS attack earlier today - so we're now protected by a global content delivery network. We'll be back when Incapsula configures our SSL certificate - check back in a day.

Incapsula protected and kept BTCChina up during 'the largest raw packet bandwidth attack in history'.
chandrew

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:12:17 PM

any alternative place for coinchat?
Hippos4ever (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:50:12 PM

any alternative place for coinchat?

when it comes back online I suggest Easybitco.in; they really are a fun PTC site, with chat function as well (which pays)
of course neither function of the site will make you quit your job; but its a good BTC incentive.

as far as other chats that might offer a 'Pay to chat" incentive pretty sure @ this time, its just CoinChat and EasyBit… but I wouldn't quote that as accurate… I don't keep up with other PTChats really; I like those communities so I feel no need to shop around Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: