Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IMPRESSIO.io Investment and Lending Company with a Finished ICO ($10M )  (Read 1763 times)
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

You will have to keep wearing our signature, avatar and personal text until the end of the second round.
When the second round ends?
Do we know it..?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Impressio (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

You will have to keep wearing our signature, avatar and personal text until the end of the second round.
Do we know it..?
Public iso sale will be announced within 1-2 monhts
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:52:13 AM

croatian ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3816045.new#new

Asimmo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

Do we know it..?
Public iso sale will be announced within 1-2 monhts
I asked this from the point of view of signature bounty..
Can`t I withdraw from bounty for 2 months or even more?
Impressio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

Bounty Tokens will be sent earlier.
Asimmo

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:24:43 AM

Mate, I have participated in your bounty for 3 weeks.
If I leave bounty tomorrow, will I receive my earned stakes/coins?
Please confirm this detail, to be sure.
Impressio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

Mate, I have participated in your bounty for 3 weeks.
If I leave bounty tomorrow, will I receive my earned stakes/coins?
Please confirm this detail, to be sure.

You need to contact bounty manager.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

Srednepozdnie high-quality,well-assembled,with the relevant marketing and non-working without plans.Perfect for a small Deposit to cryptocurrency.I liked the smooth development of the Impressio project., careful use of advertising budget and knowledge of the market.In General, the project is regarded with good prospects...
Impressio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:46:51 AM

Russian language added
Impressio (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:10:31 AM

The hourly plan is available for a limited time only - specifically, only for the next 5 hours! This is the perfect opportunity to capitalize and take advantage of our offers to help you start or continue your cryptocurrency investment journey. Of course, after 3 hours, you can always select from our standard investment plans mentioned below.

The first plan is called  - The Starter Plan and pays every business day, Monday to Friday, for a term running 26 business days or just over five weeks. You can still join for a $25 minimum spend, for which Impressio offer a return payment of 5.5% per business day, principal included. That adds up to 143% back on your investment by the end, of which 43% is the net profit. So let’s say the same $100 deposit made here will get you back $5.50 every day from Monday to Friday, allow you to break even after 19 payments, and complete the term with $143 returned on your own initial hundred. Your own money back plus $43 given to you by Impressio. There’s no upper limit on how much you can invest by the way, and all deposits earn the same rate regardless of size.

The second option takes a slight change in direction by paying investors on calendar days. The minimum cost of joining is still $25 and is called The Advanced Plan. For a term that now stretches to 45 days (which isn’t actually so much longer than the previous option as you might think at first, remember we are switching from business to calendar days this time) Impressio are offering 4.5% interest per day. That adds up to 202.5% by the term’s completion, from which Impressio are also including your principal. So it’s 102.5% net profit, or slightly more than double your money back. The break-even point comes after 23 payments and there is no upper limit to what you can invest.

The final plan again changes direction, with Impressio offering just one single payment on expiry this time. It’s called The Pro Plan, and the minimum cost of joining remains at $25, with no upper limit. The term runs for 14 calendar days, and in return for your money Impressio offer a single payment of 125% on expiry, principal included. So for $100 here the offer is $125 at the end of the term, or your own money back plus 25% net profit.

Remember to keep the notification bell turned on to take advantage of offers like these!

SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:56:50 AM

interesting project. I think this project will be successful
naale

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

Paying instantly as usual

https://blockchain.info/tx/35837c9d73a3aeeea9288e04dfd5a7835a1de5392b9e3005118e826c8965e835

+0.006055 BTC
cbholic

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

this project looks promising and has good planning. many advantages of the Impressio project to people. I hope for a smooth progress and the ICO will end successfully.
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:11:41 AM

Will there be a second bounty campaign when the public ICO sale starts in 2 months?
For what exactly are the impr tokens needed?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
naale

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

https://blockchain.info/tx/aa710f0ff018f2218982bcf2b859476c9efb51953cbd3bb7a020cab0820a1e8d

+0.01250785 BTC
naale

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:40:48 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/71cf81e4f44210478e1eddb140cdfdefce984f31ea80598b1c28c75f3fa8d975

+ 0.004848 BTC
Asimmo

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

When will we be shown at coinmarketcap and get listed on various exchanges?
Where can I find such info detailly?
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

how kind of you to ask, how about a 20 minute downtime, and counting, on a service that takes $ millions from 100,000+ users, a service which touted "dedicated service and continuous uptime" (I would quote it exactly but the website is down, you see) ... but you think this is a "normal restart"
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

how kind of you to ask, how about a 20 minute downtime, and counting, on a service that takes $ millions from 100,000+ users, a service which touted "dedicated service and continuous uptime" (I would quote it exactly but the website is down, you see) ... but you think this is a "normal restart"
What if I told you again that this is a ordinary restart? You can spend your hours here complaining but unfortunately for you the website will be online again at the end of the process
tientien333

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

This is a lie? I answer you for the last time because this is enough for me. It happens several times in a month and they change the time basing on their need. There is no necessity to make announcements every time
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: