Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IMPRESSIO.io Investment and Lending Company with a Finished ICO ($10M )  (Read 1763 times)
vanhhi9x

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:30:32 AM

For the moment we are updating very frequently the light paper but we will publish the full whitepaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bishaa

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

For the moment we are updating very frequently the light paper but we will publish the full whitepaper.

This is a big lie. As it stand Impressio seems to have scam all the innocent investors on their platforms as nothing seems to be working. Impressio telegrams channel has disappeared. I rang their phone number but went to answering machine with message that their office has closed despite stating that their opening hours is 9am - 5pm and i called them around 2:30pm.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

This project is worth a close look and watch its development before you trust it with your money. Especially it is worth paying attention to the lack of data about the development team, the roadmap and extremely scarce information about the project in the "White book".
All these are signs of a risky platform, investing in which is associated with a high level of risk.
bishaa

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

This project is worth a close look and watch its development before you trust it with your money. Especially it is worth paying attention to the lack of data about the development team, the roadmap and extremely scarce information about the project in the "White book".
All these are signs of a risky platform, investing in which is associated with a high level of risk.

You are very right and it has now done on me and many more like that. Though i'm yet to see anyone crying out. But in my own case, Impressio telegrams group is not existing, withdrawing on the platform kkeep displaying error. Their twitter handle is not responding despite me calling them scam in couple of tweets. All the signs i'm seeing now is of the scammer
enisshkurti

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

This is a great news I love Impressio and currently following up the project in Telegram group
goyard67

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

This is an amazing news, the future of Impressio is bright for us, thanks for this opportunity team of Impressio
bishaa

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

This is a great news I love Impressio and currently following up the project in Telegram group

When was the last time you access Impressio telegrams group please?
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

This is an amazing news, the future of Impressio is bright for us, thanks for this opportunity team of Impressio
It will be interesting. Will watch this. I hope all be fine. The team is moving in the right direction
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

It will be interesting. Will watch this. I hope all be fine. The team is moving in the right direction

Are you guys even reading this thread.?

Their system is exactly a Hyip, stopped paying already, their telegram group has been vanished and you guys are posting random sh*t here.  Angry

Impressio has scammed their investors. I dont think they have got any investments at all in the ICO but they have scammed everyone whose invested in their plans.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

When was the last time you access Impressio telegrams group please?
You right my man Telegram Group Link from the web-site leads to perfectly different group that has nothing to do with Impressio. And even calls it's a scam project and never recommends to invest in it.
Woah. I smell trouble
cryptoyes

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:10:53 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 10:55:46 PM by cryptoyes

4.5% daily profit? That's a Ponzi ... that's far worse than Bitconnect, now they even have 40% daily profit (200% in 5 days) ... Some would say that whoever throws their money at these scammers deserve their fate, but these scammers deserve much worse.

They also lie about the payouts. If you click some of the links in their Payouts page to see the transactions, you'll see transactions referring to pools paying miners. They are copying random transactions from the chain and pretend it's theirs.

Withdrawals are not working but they allow deposits and email everyone about ever more profits and coupons.

Special place in hell for these vermin thieves.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:21:38 AM

4.5% daily profit? That's a Ponzi ... that's far worse than Bitconnect, now they even have 40% daily profit (200% in 5 days) ... Some would say that whoever throws their money at these scammers deserve their fate, but these scammers deserve much worse.

They also lie about the payouts. If you click some of the links in their Payouts page to see the transactions, you'll see transactions referring to pools paying miners. They are copying random transactions from the chain and pretend it's theirs.

Withdrawals are not working but they allow deposits and email everyone about ever more profits and coupons.

I've been wearing their signature for a couple of weeks now tho I haven't been able to check their website and this ann since I participated on their bounty campaign.
(A result of someone jumping on a signature campaign without even thinking twice)  Sad

But now that I've seen their website; yes, it is clearly a ponzi-scheme.
Their website, at a very first glance, looks exactly like a HYIP-site (High-Yield Investment Program).
A type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors,
which in this case, those who invested on their ICO.
I would suggest everyone to tread cautiously on this one.

Removing their signature/avatar and personal text now.

mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

I've been wearing their signature for a couple of weeks now tho I haven't been able to check their website and this ann since I participated on their bounty campaign.
(A result of someone jumping on a signature campaign without even thinking twice)  Sad

But now that I've seen their website; yes, it is clearly a ponzi-scheme.
Their website, at a very first glance, looks exactly like a HYIP-site (High-Yield Investment Program).
A type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors,
which in this case, those who invested on their ICO.
I would suggest everyone to tread cautiously on this one.

Removing their signature/avatar and personal text now.

I have no proof about they're some sort of scam/ponzi scheme but with simply checking what info we can find - i would think more times before using they're platform or before do some investment.
cryptoyes

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

I have no proof about they're some sort of scam/Ponzi

Depositing money but not being able to withdraw is not a proof of scamming? who knew ...
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

I`m dedicated participant and follower in this project, still beleive in it.
Would be more proffesional, if someone from managing team would clarify the situation.
Every coin has FUD phase, even ETH and LTC had one..
So, at least we should wait for ICO phase..
cryptoyes

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:48:37 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 09:42:56 PM by cryptoyes

Would be more proffesional, if someone from managing team would clarify the situation.

You are either paid to say that, or are in denial. Withdrawals aren't working yet they show payouts being made (https://impressio.io/client/payouts). No reply to emails, telegram has been wiped, Josh Price doesn't exist, the Twitter account had the same 3 people replying to all tweets, and is now dead as well, phone number doesn't work, etc

LTC/ETH are not investment platforms (based on a Ponzi scheme). How much do they pay you to say this nonsense?
Lyon420crypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

And somehow there site down and it is on there ico stageGG to all the investers who invested in this project
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:15:31 AM

And somehow there site down and it is on there ico stageGG to all the investers who invested in this project
Are there any website maintenance announcements? I can not access the site and on the telegram don't see anything.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

Stable profit accruals based on investment program with the possibility of daily/hourly withdrawals

How you can offer stable profit to people in crypto? Stable and crypto is absolutely incompatible concepts. Can you explain how I can get stable profit on your platform? BTC cost 6k today and 3k tomorrow or 10k....
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

You are either paid to say that, or are in denial. Withdrawals aren't working yet they show payouts being made (https://impressio.io/client/payouts). No reply to emails, telegram has been wiped, Josh Price doesn't exist, the Twitter account had the same 3 people replying to all tweets, and is now dead as well, phone number doesn't work, etc

LTC/ETH are not investment platforms (based on a Ponzi scheme). How much do they pay you to say this nonsense?
I don`t know your experience level in crypto, but I have seen dozens of such situations for various coins.
Part of them turned out to be scam, part of them got back to life.
I don`t know what`s happening to Impressio now, that`s what I want to detect.
I agree, signs aren`t promising..

Would be great if bounty manager "needmoney" would comment on the project as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: