Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:52:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase Ever-Changing Instant Buy Limits  (Read 1773 times)
kireinaha (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:48:20 PM

Is it just me, or are they changing this shit constantly? When I first looked, it was 1 coin per day instant buy limit for level 1 verification, which is fine with the current prices. Then, it went down to 0.1/day limit, which isn`t so good, and now finally 0.1 BTC/week, which just plain SUCKS.

Are they just doing this to me, or is it across the board? Maybe it`s a high demand issue again?

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
BitcoinWalker

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

$Gangnam works hard, so you don't have to.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 05:58:40 PM

Maybe they are facing a huge demand for instant BTC. It is not the first time they change their instant buy limit. It was 50 per day for level 2 verification and then now just 10/week.

Investing with style!

kireinaha (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:19:41 PM

Indeed. And now they`re not filling any orders at all until December 5, at which point you`ll get whatever the market rate is on that day. Same thing happened on Nov. 18, as I recall.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
BitcoinWalker

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

$Gangnam works hard, so you don't have to.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 06:30:44 PM

They will take orders as soon as they have some BTC in their reserve again. Last time they said people would be able to buy in 4 or 5 days with the market price but I came back one day later and was able to get some.

Investing with style!

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:55:13 PM

They will take orders as soon as they have some BTC in their reserve again. Last time they said people would be able to buy in 4 or 5 days with the market price but I came back one day later and was able to get some.

They'd have 10 more BTC right now complements of yours truly if their buy-from-me prices were closer to Mt. Gox and BTCChina.  I'll see what things look like after turkey-day dinner.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: