Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your moonshots for 2018? High risk - high reward  (Read 242 times)
dBox.io (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

As stated in the title:

What are your moonshots for 2018?

High risk investments with possible high rewards.

My moonshots:

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:48:02 AM

At this moment I suggest Ice Rock Mining, Effect.AI that is about to go to switcheo and possibly Asuracoin, that is also on the NEO platform. Lots of great teams and effort are behind these.

dBox.io (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

At this moment I suggest Ice Rock Mining, Effect.AI that is about to go to switcheo and possibly Asuracoin, that is also on the NEO platform. Lots of great teams and effort are behind these.

great picks!

bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:10:01 PM

Ripple is also moonshot coin in my view once ripple start pumping profit percentage is tremendous it is all about timing of the pump before we enter
dBox.io (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

Ripple is also moonshot coin in my view once ripple start pumping profit percentage is tremendous it is all about timing of the pump before we enter

i think ripple is already to big to be a real moonshot in this stage

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:33:30 PM

Only because Ripple is $0.87 each doesn't mean it can go to $100 each or something, Ripple is definitely not going to moon!

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

I see a very undervalued energy related project called restart energy with its token mwat that is still trading around half of ico price, i think once their business and platform launches it easily has 10x potential.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

How about electrify.asia?

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

At this moment I suggest Ice Rock Mining,
Thanks for sharing this, I didn't know such a project existed. Really cool concept, and I'll definitely keep an eye on their token. Tied to bitcoin indirectly, I don't see how this could be a bad choice. Of course, we have to wait and see how the realization goes.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:37:48 PM

Hexx and Zoin from my view..
ALthugh, can`t say that they have righ risk, cause they have the niche which is future of crypto, like optional anonimity..
and that`s very rare..
dBox.io (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:00:27 PM

How about electrify.asia?

also a very great pick in my opinion

Bithemoth

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

All-encompassing blockchain trading platform

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:12:46 PM

Were working on a pretty cool project right now, trying to develop an all encompassing exchange platform.
Unlike many other ICOs we are actually trying to release a beta of our platform before or during our ICO sale. So we actually can have something to show for our ICO.

We will be running a Pre-sale which does offer excellent returns for early investors!

If you are interested you can check us out at:

https://bithemoth.com/index.php

and our ANN thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311741.0

—————  BITHEMOTH.com  CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING                     
——— ╳❰ All-Encompassing Exchange Platform ❱╳ ———
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

Wanchain is certainly a candidate for mooning. I've never heard of the other two so cannot really comment. But WAN has been shilled by Ian so it has all chance to become one of the top projects.
steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

I'd suggest Lympo (LYM). It's being performing very well with recent partnerships and news, now it's already 3x ICO price and in some months we should see beta-product release. Could rise to the top 100.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:25:14 PM

I think that such crypto's like Byteball, WePower, Pecunio and Ethereum can moonshoot in the end of this year because they raised a lot of money and have professional team.
dBox.io (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:45:54 AM

Wanchain is certainly a candidate for mooning. I've never heard of the other two so cannot really comment. But WAN has been shilled by Ian so it has all chance to become one of the top projects.

wan can easily go to a couple 100 dollars!

fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

Scash and Deviant coin are going to the moon. Due to Scash total supply and transaction speed, it can hit an unexpected profit margin. I'm not taking high risk with huge money, a couple hundred dollar is enough for these projects.

Scash total supply: 476,918 SCS
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/speedcash/

DEV total supply: 6,280,920 DEV
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deviantcoin/
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:57:55 AM

In my list of moonshots, I carried: MTN, MWAT, OCN. Still hope for OAX, because in June there will be a prototype release
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:11:56 AM

i think ripple is already to big to be a real moonshot in this stage

the important thing is that it has a low price and that always helps with big pumps. i don't think it will be pumped now though because the timing is not right.
they usually pump it when altcoin market is ready for such pumps and there is little dumps going around. and when they do they pump it big time! for example last year i remember it was 7000% in one month.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

wan can easily go to a couple 100 dollars!
Wanchain is one of my favorite coins and I see his growth continues to increase. Maybe if WAN get listed in another big exchange, then i'm sure the price WAN be exploding.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: