Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 667 times)
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

Hello everyone is bounty hunters, I would like to ask all of you and his input / suggestion to me as well as all who read this. here I want to ask about the problem in bounty, that I've followed a bounty program and in a Facebook campaignnya. And on Facebook pagenya no one in the post so make no weekly report. have you ever experienced that? please help suggestions and solutions. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏
rackam

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:33:42 AM

Hello everyone is bounty hunters, I would like to ask all of you and his input / suggestion to me as well as all who read this. here I want to ask about the problem in bounty, that I've followed a bounty program and in a Facebook campaignnya. And on Facebook pagenya no one in the post so make no weekly report. have you ever experienced that? please help suggestions and solutions. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Yes, you can share and like older posts, if it is not against rules, or you could do nothing and you will not receive stakes for one week - it is normal.

TranTrongit

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

If there is no post to give you repost daily then you can self-writen post about your point of view thinking about that project.  that as I see most bounty projects have nearly as they post every day
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:42:47 PM

You can write a few lines about the project or update the news from their media team with the hagtag of the project instead of their facebook post.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:06:06 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 04:17:33 PM by maimainguyen05

It's normal for a slow-bloated Facebook bounty post to update. Also, if their Facebook page does not update the new post, I think you should work on the old posts and then post the report to the admin. That will help you not lose skates in that bounty campaign.

Fendi23

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

how rule is facebook campaign thats?when nothing a post from page of project iam usually make post about thats project with my creativity.so keep of rule thats project because another project somtime different rules

unplug

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

Hi there! I suggest that yoi should read the rules because every bounty have different rules.
Or the best way to do is to personally message the bounty manager and ask the question directly to him.
I have one facebook campaign bounty that I participated , and ot says that of there's no post in a week youmust create you own post and report the links to the thread
Torrenth

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

why do not you try to create your own post or share old posts on the page, if the rules on the bounty thread do not prohibit it try to do.
noxlord93

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:42:08 PM

there are companies that count the rates only at the end .. This is bad, because the intermediate result is unknown. It's still bad because in the middle of the company can block an account and the work will be meaningless ... Lips sealed
lunaelucemauram

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

Sometimes weekly reports depending on bounty managers will be updated within 1 or 2 weeks after the weekly deadline if they did not mentioned that in the rules of the campaign. If you are in doubt in your progress you should get in touch with your bounty manager. Sometime bounties can get cancelled without prior notice so if you are in doubt ask for the status of the bounty.
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

If you no longer have new posts in that week, we can create new posts related to the bounty project. And give a hashtag from the bounty to mark the post. Posts can be any posts, videos, images that can be taken from the website or from the twitter page. You can try it.
palermofc

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

In bounty campaing thread, it may be stated in the rules that if there is no post in facebook/twitter to share/retweet then you can make an original post and shere/tweet that.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:27:01 PM

you only follow rule
if page without post you can share and like in old post
and then you only make report use share and like old post but new share and new like
A.SanchezNo7

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:56:42 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 04:03:21 AM by A.SanchezNo7

I think you have meet scam. Maybe that!
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:11:38 PM

1. Learn some english
2. Fix your grammar, it's looks so horrible when your post still mixed up with your local words
3. Don't join in any of bounty, you are one of the spammer
mkumar76

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

if a project do announce facebook bounty and don't post any news on their facebook page , then it shows project may not be successful which even not concerned to update social media with latest updates on project .

atleast they should clear what a person should do in such cases , i do not join facebook bounty only bcoz of these reasons and lot of reports they need .
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:35:43 AM

when we follow facebook campaign and Facebook Fans page there is no new link, it will make us very confused, sometimes I make a new post with my own idea, I make interesting writing about the project, sometimes I do not make anything and they give value I'm at the end of the campaign.
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:28:16 AM

there are two possibilities, first they change the name, both their accounts banned. my advice, you should ask directly to the manager or to team token via telegram
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:53:59 AM

I can't understand what you are trying to ask.

1. Learn some english
2. Fix your grammar, it's looks so horrible when your post still mixed up with your local words
3. Don't join in any of bounty, you are one of the spammer
  Grin

What you are asking is no one posted on the facebook page of the project/bounty you joined? Am I correct?
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:56:15 AM

If the fb has no new post...I think you can make your own post and tell the bounty manager that the ico fb has no new post.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: