Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 669 times)
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:10:52 AM

the problem is the provision that usually should not repost posts that are older than 2 weeks, I am confused about it
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:12:42 AM

And I want to ask again, if not reported or nothing is reported for the week whether we can be erased or used in rejected from the bounty program
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:23:21 PM

okay thank you all for your response i concluded one very fantastic answer here is to make own post for bounty program concerned for weekly report, he said own post will be more promising than like and share
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:56:43 AM

I think you should ask the bounty manager clearly for the rules before share or create posts. That way you will make sure you do it right and will get rewarded. Otherwise you may spend a lot of time and getting nothing.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

And I want to ask again, if not reported or nothing is reported for the week whether we can be erased or used in rejected from the bounty program
Do you really never join on social media bounty before?
Mostly, if you didn't made weekly report, you will lose your weekly stake for that week.
But If the rules has stated you will disqualified for bounty from begining, when you don't make weekly report you will be disqualified/aren't eligible/rejected from bounty.
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

The main problem of social programs is permanent locks, if you are unlucky with reports, you apparently chose a bad campaign.
Silent193

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

depending on the owner of Bounty, the rules are> Like, comment, and share Grin
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:15:55 AM

Hello if mean your problem is about bounty campaign in social media campaign? As a bounty hunter like you i also experienced posting with social media. It is one of the strategy of so campaign to promote and to attract investors. So if your problem i about posting daily and weekly in the bounty campaign, it is already ordinary with some social media page that sometimes has daily post so for this scenario you should make your own post on order to make weekly post. But it is better to ask you bounty manager what his or her advice to you if you could post weekly or not. As a bounty hunters don't afraid to ask your bounty manager for any concerns about in your bounty campaign.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
poli.isk

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

well I came to you, a lot of advice, made a note for myself. but I think we should do the right thing, as they say in the descriptions, and carefully to fulfill all the conditions. if the project is good, the conditions will be meticulous, and feedback will be permanent.
military

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

Hello everyone is bounty hunters, I would like to ask all of you and his input / suggestion to me as well as all who read this. here I want to ask about the problem in bounty, that I've followed a bounty program and in a Facebook campaignnya. And on Facebook pagenya no one in the post so make no weekly report. have you ever experienced that? please help suggestions and solutions. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Many things depend on bounty manager, so don't panic) If you want to take part in bounty with good bounty manager - I recommend Luckchemy
Da2ja3

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

Different bounties have different rules, you need to understand what is required of you to do. Be careful with bounties that has little or no information to share, it could be a red flag
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:00:07 PM

Ready business You get a ready-made model of doing your own business. Building a career You are given a unique opportunity to build a career with access to passive income. Your business works and you rest. Unlimited Income you earn as much as you see fit. Your income depends on you. Financial freedom Working in this team gives you real freedom.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

It depends on campaign rules, some will count stakes without reposts, if there is nothing new, some can tell you to re-repost old or they will ask you to write your own posts. Better ask bounty manager.
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

Wink I mostly like signature campaigns as I'm really not a fan of social media like FB, twitter, etc. Bounties are a kind of a part-time job to me being added to my main job.
Still, you have to be a at least a Member or a Full Member to gaing all the dividents of these campaigns
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:48:50 PM

Me, too, was it's a shame for this.In several projects in which I participate too a problem, and managers, don't answer my question.
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

Bounty if I think is a gift from the event or program of a team that we can get by the way we participate in it. We can help with how to promote the site and we will get rewards later.
TANZO Official
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

Can you be more specific please. I am also interested by the same topic.

Thank you.
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

Bounty campaigns in social networks is a fairly complex fork of bounty because usually they are attended by a lot of people and for the slightest mistakes are excluded, this is the usual practice.

Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:13:32 AM

You can like and share old posts, if the rules are not specified maximum post how many days. Or you can make your own post about the project.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

Different bounties have different rules, you need to understand what is required of you to do. Be careful with bounties that has little or no information to share, it could be a red flag

That's one thing that you need to know before you participate on a bounty campaign. You must fully understand the rules of the specific campaign. I also see that a lot of cheaters and scammers on the bounty campaign. Someone is keep on applying in the bounty using your name with different address and someone is changing your address which is you did not changed it originally. So be observant on your details every time you post your work because this is the trend now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: