Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 669 times)
alient86

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

Yes, it is normal. If the rules have time restrictions on posts, and on Facebook page there are no new posts, then I just write  in my report that "there are no new posts" If the rules are not forbidden to share old posts, then I repost old posts. And it's best to ask your Bounty manager
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

Hello everyone is bounty hunters, I would like to ask all of you and his input / suggestion to me as well as all who read this. here I want to ask about the problem in bounty, that I've followed a bounty program and in a Facebook campaignnya. And on Facebook pagenya no one in the post so make no weekly report. have you ever experienced that? please help suggestions and solutions. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏
If there are no new post for that Facebook page that you are participating usually the bounty participants are the ones making a new post for that Facebook page.
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:32:49 PM

Hello everyone is bounty hunters, I would like to ask all of you and his input / suggestion to me as well as all who read this. here I want to ask about the problem in bounty, that I've followed a bounty program and in a Facebook campaignnya. And on Facebook pagenya no one in the post so make no weekly report. have you ever experienced that? please help suggestions and solutions. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Just write your own short, attractive posts about the project with a mention of hashtag related to the project or links to their Facebook page. As mentioned above, if the rules allow, you can repost the old messages again.
HeroHerak001

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:07:25 PM

It's normal for a slow-bloated Facebook bounty post to update. Also, if their Facebook page does not update the new post, I think you should work on the old posts and then post the report to the admin. That will help you not lose skates in that bounty campaign.
That's right, you need to keep working. If there are serious delays, you can contact the project owners or those who lead it. For example in a telegram. Most likely you will answer.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

Try yourself better as a blogger. Much more money can be earned by participating in the content bounty. And also be sure to wear a signature. Good bounty by AmaZix and TokenSuite teams.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

you can post their old post, or even make a personal post about their project. Of course there are conditions or rules that they specify. You can also occasionally share their pages, it will also be helpful and acceptable in the weekly reports.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:10:57 PM

Bounty is the main source of earning Ethereum and bitcoin. Someone can learn English and he might a bounty Hunter. Neither he considered as spamming or scammers.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:15:50 PM

Just do not make a report for this week, and to make it calmer write to the Manager.In some cases, managers themselves write that this week the report is not necessary.

fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

if a design cause spot facebook largess and don't spot whatever info on their facebook area, so it expose design hawthorn not be recognised which fifty-fifty not chargeable to amend group media with contemporary updates on design .
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:09:20 PM

if a design cause spot facebook largess and don't spot whatever info on their facebook area, so it expose design hawthorn not be recognised which fifty-fifty not chargeable to amend group media with contemporary updates on design .
It seems to me that the time will come and social networks will not participate in Bounty companies, as already today they speak about the global ban of ico companies in social networks. Perhaps YouTube will remain.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

If there are no updates in the FB, it is better to ask the bounty Manager why there are no updates. And do not to gag

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:27:27 PM

In your case, it is best to PM directly on the Telegram group of the ICO bounty instead of asking anyone on this forum. On the Telegram, there will be an ICO bounty project manager that will assist you quickly. Often managers often update spreadsheets slowly because they have to manage a lot of projects at the same time.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

You must ask the bounty manager of course he/she have a better solution
Im join some bounty that not so active too and i ask yhe bm what should i do for report
You must do that if you want to get stake and get paid

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

If there are no updates in the FB, it is better to ask the bounty Manager why there are no updates. And do not to gag
You don't understand the question. He asks why there is no weekly report for facebook bounty on bounty he joined. (I think this question shouldn't be asked because OP didn't read the rules).
Esteeteeh

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:59:45 PM

You could create a post if there are no post to share if it's stated out in the requirement ,or post old post if there is no time frame stipulated for post that should be shared,if there is it should have been stated out in the rules of the bounty.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

It depends on the rules of the Facebook Campaign you are joining for. Some require us to post with our own words about their ICO project. Some do not require to share old post when it is already 2 weeks posted. The best way to do is create your own post and put some hashtags on the project you joined if there is no post to be shared on their Facebook page.
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:51:21 AM

It's normal for a slow-bloated Facebook bounty post to update. Also, if their Facebook page does not update the new post, I think you should work on the old posts and then post the report to the admin. That will help you not lose skates in that bounty campaign.

So I have to post the old post on the page? okay thanks you for your information, but will i still be assessed? and bounty it whether it will be a scam?
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

It depends on the rules of the Facebook Campaign you are joining for. Some require us to post with our own words about their ICO project. Some do not require to share old post when it is already 2 weeks posted. The best way to do is create your own post and put some hashtags on the project you joined if there is no post to be shared on their Facebook page.

but the problem i bounty also stopped abruptly and it makes me confused me often once follow bounty from the beginning that never update its post on Twitter and Facebook
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

You can create a post about their project and post again those old post from their FB page. Be sure that this will be reported to the bounty manager to get aware the the project has no new post on their FB page. It happens on many bounty and making your own post is not against the bounty rule.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

if there is no update from facebook page you can create your own status about ico in bounty campaign after that you share it yourself and you save for weekly report so do not depend from facebook page there.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: