Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 664 times)
Angela28

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

Someone who participates in the bounty program will be very knowledgeable about how to participate as well as they give investors the opportunity to bring the product that the ico program brings thanks to the members of the bounty campaign.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:57:26 PM

Different Bounty campaigns had different bounty rules. I suggest you re-read the bounty rules of the campaign and follow them. You can't ask people from this forum and follow them because if it does not connect with the rules of your current campaign, the tendency is your stakes might not get counted and lose the effort you made. So better follow the rules of the Bounty campaign you are taking part in, and also, before applying and trying the bounty, better read the rules and procedures carefully.

Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:32:31 PM

Hello everyone is bounty hunters, I would like to ask all of you and his input / suggestion to me as well as all who read this. here I want to ask about the problem in bounty, that I've followed a bounty program and in a Facebook campaignnya. And on Facebook pagenya no one in the post so make no weekly report. have you ever experienced that? please help suggestions and solutions. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏

You know what you can ask your concern to the bounty manager...  We all know that they are first one who can probably help about your problem today... But there is facebook post also that requires you to create your own...  Just construct a very catch post amd if ever it is allowed to post again the older you can used it but before you do that make sure to ask your bounty manager....
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:17:04 PM

Very rarely, if there are no new posts you can share the old posts. Or create some posts by your comments. And do so you will definitely get Stake like other weeks
Oliveir

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:40:09 PM

I message the team on the the Telegram for them to do it... If in the Bounty thread it doesn't say there that you need to post your own post then it's understandable... But if there's nothing and no response on the Telegram or your PM there is something wrong with the project....
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

I message the team on the the Telegram for them to do it... If in the Bounty thread it doesn't say there that you need to post your own post then it's understandable... But if there's nothing and no response on the Telegram or your PM there is something wrong with the project....
If we are talking about reports, then there are certain rules for submitting them. But lately I can not communicate in the Bounty topic because of the equal number of spam reports. Therefore Telegram group Bounty is created for communication of participants, and not for reports.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:14:00 PM

If we are talking about reports, then there are certain rules for submitting them. But lately I can not communicate in the Bounty topic because of the equal number of spam reports. Therefore Telegram group Bounty is created for communication of participants, and not for reports.
every user and bounty member of the company tries to do everything to draw the attention of the manager to their work, because often the information is lost and no one fills up the spreadsheets.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:04:05 AM

Hello everyone is bounty hunters, I would like to ask all of you and his input / suggestion to me as well as all who read this. here I want to ask about the problem in bounty, that I've followed a bounty program and in a Facebook campaignnya. And on Facebook pagenya no one in the post so make no weekly report. have you ever experienced that? please help suggestions and solutions. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Dear guy,
I have seen a bounty campaign that like you seen. They require reports for weekly report but no post are posted by them. How do you predict about this campaign? It was cancel.
So I think the campaign that you mention maybe will be canceled or it is a scam.
As my opinions you should stop your operation with this campaign.
Above just only my idea, you should refer other comments of other members.
Thank you!
fattycoins

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:40:46 AM

Dear guy,
I have seen a bounty campaign that like you seen. They require reports for weekly report but no post are posted by them. How do you predict about this campaign? It was cancel.
So I think the campaign that you mention maybe will be canceled or it is a scam.
As my opinions you should stop your operation with this campaign.
Above just only my idea, you should refer other comments of other members.
Thank you!

Its not practically possible to post daily updates in the social medias. In that case as a bounty hunter, what me must do is create our own posts with the website link and the add a small content with hashtags and post it. If the ico team is not updating for 4 weeks then my opinion is too switch over to another campaign.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:06:36 AM

Do you use Google Translate to translate this? I see you write a sentence that is wrong and confusing, Above I have "bold" where there is a sentence error that you have written,
gongwall

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:24:51 AM

Yeah you can like and share old post, it's very normal. But in my opinion, that kind of bounty is very likely scam.
ipol88

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

that when I see most of the gift projects are almost the same as those they post every day. if you do not get post from a project then you can make your own post.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

Sorry but I can't get what you mean. Can you please go to any English Centre and take few courses to improve your English skills asap, please. It's almost impossible to work in crypto world without having good English skills. Because I don't understand so sorry i don't have any idea about your problem Smiley
Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:10:13 PM

i also face that situation some time. then i wait for a another week. after that there no any posts i stop doing that bounty programme. dont waste your time for doing faceboook campaign if there is no any posts. try to do another good bounty programme. in addition to that you can complain the bounty manager about that issue

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rash123

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

In some bounty campaign rules they are mentioned we can retweet or post the tweet/post only 3days/ 1 week ect. If they are mentioned so we can't retweet/ post old tweet/posts. If so we can create own posts about the project with the help of whitepaper.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:19:17 PM

Carefully you need to read the rules of the bounty company and follow them. If you have questions, you should contact the bounty Manager, he will tell you exactly what you can and what not.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

This is a perspective Project with a ambitious idea. It's very serious team is one of the few recently my recommendation to participate. #WeiDex #IEO#TokenSale #startup
https://weidex.market/ 
Truong Thu

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

You must carefully read the rules of the project. Either you post older posts or create new posts
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

In such cases, if the rules are not prohibited, I repost an older message or do a repost of the page or make my own post! In any case, you need to be creative and smart and you will be rewarded!
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

We must always follows the rules and regulations in a campaign. Follow all indicated and if the rules said that if no repost available what you can do is repost older posts and make some unique description to the repost contents or just make another unique posts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: