Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 667 times)
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

If you see nothinh to post, you can actually create your own post releveant to the bounty or project your are promoting. Or you can get some contents like 1 or sentences form the whitepaper and post it, don't forget to put appropriate hasth tag on.
Jenny111

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:03:19 PM

I have encountered some cases like you. You should read the rules carefully as they may accept post hastag or share their social sites. If unfortunately, you should take a week off wait their post
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:14:07 PM

I have encountered some cases like you. You should read the rules carefully as they may accept post hastag or share their social sites. If unfortunately, you should take a week off wait their post
Yeah, if their facebook page is not updated and you shared already all their post I think just try to make your own post about that project, I know some campaign are allowing this to their participants. I think if one facebook page is not updated maybe there is something wrong on their marketing team, or they are really not working well on their project.
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

If your bounty task thread (tweet or Facebook) does not make any updates, then I suggest you give up the task, if you still think the task is good, then forwarding the old article is also possible!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

Double check the project ico if it is legit make a research on it. If there is still no updates do a own post. Post an original from it. Or you just coly the link and tag the project for they would know. If two to 3 weeks still dont have any updates give it up the campaign your just wasting your time  from doing nothing.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

I think if there is no information or further updates from facebook fanspage they have then you should ask in their chat room which usually you can meet in telegram and if still no response maybe you can share some of your own information from facebook and give report in the bounty campaign thread so the manager can calculate your task.
Bosda

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

I've also experienced that way, when joining one of the social media bounty does not update, the best solution you ask the admin group if you have joined or can also ask the bounty manager.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

If the bounty and their social medias account if there is no update you can create your own post it is normal in any bounty but if the bounty is like an abandon project you can leave and find another bounty
ripple

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:05:55 AM

you must carefully read the rules of the bonus campaign project you are following. Many bounty have different rules. You make a mistake or post old posts ico will not count for you

Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

when participating in social media campaigns sometimes there are projects that do not have twitt / posts in a few weeks, we can create twitt / posts themselves and use hastag relevant to the project, but what I worry about is a dead project because not updating twitt / post means no progress project
vekuty

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

That is normal. You need to know the bonus rules set out. If facebook does not have a new post then you may like and share the older posts. It is important not to violate the rules of the game.
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

Hello everyone is bounty hunters, I would like to ask all of you and his input / suggestion to me as well as all who read this. here I want to ask about the problem in bounty, that I've followed a bounty program and in a Facebook campaignnya. And on Facebook pagenya no one in the post so make no weekly report. have you ever experienced that? please help suggestions and solutions. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏

i have witness such scenario, what you should do is to read up there rules and regulation to see if they requires weekly repost or not, because of the project may requires weekly report and you didn't submit any by so doing you won't receive stake for the week or after the bounty ends.
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:56:54 AM

If the bounty and their social medias account if there is no update you can create your own post it is normal in any bounty but if the bounty is like an abandon project you can leave and find another bounty
It's not a good sign if there are no updates in project's social media profiles. From my experience, it always indicates that something's wrong with the project.
Sungeb_Gali (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:54:24 AM

Hello everyone is bounty hunters, I would like to ask all of you and his input / suggestion to me as well as all who read this. here I want to ask about the problem in bounty, that I've followed a bounty program and in a Facebook campaignnya. And on Facebook pagenya no one in the post so make no weekly report. have you ever experienced that? please help suggestions and solutions. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏

you only follow rule
if page without post you can share and like in old post
and then you only make report use share and like old post but new share and new like

The problem from the beginning bounty runs just that it's all in the timeline Facebook and Twitter from the bounty program. Can I make a report from just that or how?
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

if you are a participant of the social media bounty campaign and their facebook page does not provide an update then you should ask in their chat room from ico and you make a post talking about their ico as an example giving the excess information of ico they have so it depends from you are creative or not.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

if you are a participant of the social media bounty campaign and their facebook page does not provide an update then you should ask in their chat room from ico and you make a post talking about their ico as an example giving the excess information of ico they have so it depends from you are creative or not.
It seems to me that in the near future social networks as a distribution of information about ico companies will lose its relevance. In any case, there is already talk about banning the advertising of the company's ico on Facebook, let's see what happens next.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

And Why did you write this question here? You should write in the bounty theme of the company you are working on. There's a bounty Manager who answers all these questions. Personally, I have this bounty not doing so can not answer.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:22:20 PM

if indeed on their facebook page does not happen update then usually we will automatically given the stake without having to make a report, (that I experienced on ICO Zuflo Coin) or there is another task on bounty thread about new rules if no news update from the project I was asked to create 4 posts on my facebook about the ICO
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:09:38 AM

In my opinion, most likely that campaign will nearly fail. I have ever seen some campaigns like that. They sold ICO not enough as expected and after that they announced stop the campaign without pay anything for anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: