Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:41:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let me introduce myself  (Read 446 times)
Relian (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:09:19 PM

Hello,

I am Alex.. I never registered on the boards however I am visiting the boards over a year on a regular basis. Now I think its time to register and be a part of this community.

Thank you for reading!

Gr. Alex
rounderjd

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:28:29 PM

Welcome aboard, Alex.

I too am a newbie. I registered on the forum a few days ago, and somehow until just this morning realized that the reason I couldn't yet post any replies to the forums I had been watching was because of the Newbie restrictions. Not my proudest moment.

So far I've pre-ordered some mining units due to arrive in late February/early March, sold some mining time on those units on eBay, bought a few BTC with fiat currency using a local ATM, promptly "invested" those BTC in GH/S over at Cex.io, quickly realized that the value of the GH/S was plummeting and liquidated before I lost too much, and transferred the balance of BTC over to MtGox only to realize that they were going to hold my BTC in purgatory until they get around to verifying my account. On the plus side, the modest loss I had resigned myself to absorbing after the Cex.io buy/sell quickly morphed into a tidy profit (on paper) given the significant day-over-day rise in BTC value.

Wild rides for all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: