Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:35:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto as universal means of exchange  (Read 465 times)
Wale777 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:46:58 PM

All cryptocurrency enthusiasts hoping crypto become global means of exchange, it sounds cool though but I was just thinking about how the illiterates going to be able to use crypto too. I mean what are the features which can be introduced to streamline the illiterates into the system?
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

I can’t say anything about features which you mean, but I agree that cryptocurrencies and BC at all will be the key to our future. With the help of it we could be able to solve come global problems.

Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

All cryptocurrency enthusiasts hoping crypto become global means of exchange, it sounds cool though but I was just thinking about how the illiterates going to be able to use crypto too. I mean what are the features which can be introduced to streamline the illiterates into the system?
Uhhh illiterates are scattered throughout altcoin discussion?

kidding aside, as the world economy progress as well as the cryptocurrency, I think illiterates can be brought in as well. I mean only the indigenous people are off the grid, poor people that are in cities can be easily introduced to the system. But in some cases, third world countries like mine, governments are starting to help these kind of people to connect with us and the world.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

The question you are talking about is very interesting. Now it is really troublesome to operate cryptocurrencies, but I think that these difficulties will be solved in the future development! I think the phone can solve these problems in the future!

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

When it comes to money there is nothing like illiteracy, every one is conscious of money features. The ability to use digital system like computer and phones is the major thing we should consider. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
Enyi001

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is actually becoming the universal means of exchange. Global transactions have started taking place gradually with the use of cryptocurrency. It might not have been that significant but the truth remains that, this evolution has come to stay and people will all get used to it with time.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

Well in my own opinion, crytocurrencies will really have a potential to be a global means of exchange, and you are concern about illiterates? well, they can still use crypto without much having to have more knowledge about it, i mean, thats what we do for them, we make them understand by means of exchange, transactions. all they have to do is just spend or purchase.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:28:23 PM

So you are concern to illiterate people? If the government are concern with them this will be easy to solved because government must help them to become literate,how? The Government must make a program to introduce the crypto gradually, they must send expert people to help them or teach them to become literate someday.

CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

As far as I know, there is no an application on cryptocurrency project that provides solutions for illiterate users
I think, one way to provide a solution for them is the guide features on the wallet app, developers can create guides using pictures or visualizations to help them
fiubit

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

Crypto will replace our current money in the far future I think. Its independence and security will make people sure in necessity to use it.
sofmyhad

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

Current situation predicts that crypto seems to be such convertible means of exchange as money once ever. And this fact is making us believing that crypto will be developing for so long.
brightology

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

For sure, because it sell my Crypto coin at any point in time, that i don't even know who is buying it, base on that, i only know the exchange used to sell, even when buying, still the same process, which we can see the transaction as a universal exchange.
Wale777 (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

When it comes to money there is nothing like illiteracy, every one is conscious of money features. The ability to use digital system like computer and phones is the major thing we should consider. Thanks
That's right but this is not the conventional money (Fiat)..  To use cryptocurrency you must have access to internet and be able to use smartphones which apparently you'll need to be able to read and write to effectively utilize the idea of peer to peer payment
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:48:33 PM

Yes I can say with all confidence that the crypto is the means of exchange that will be used in the future, it's going to take over from the conventional currency but the issue of how the illiterates will be able to use crypto still seems unrealistic because without knowing how to read and write it'll be hard to use the phone with internet for cryptocurrency as means of exchange
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

Well, the first to be introduced into the system by competent people, those who have managed to figure it out. This is already happening slowly. When the crypt is accepted everywhere, I think that the state will find a way to attract illiterate people too in this process.

livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

Don't think about them, they will suddenly learn about it easily. It's easy to create a mobile wallet where they can store their coins and they can use it for whatever purpose that they want.
No need to be tech savvy just to be literate in crypto's. Experiencing on how to send and receive would be the very basic step for them to start getting into crypto's.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

When the crypt is accepted by many countries, I think that they will be able to solve this problem with illiterate people. I believe that there will be certain seminars dedicated to cryptocurrency and blockchain. Perhaps schools and institutions will start to allocate more time to the study of technology. And all this will be aimed at making people initially get used to crypto. Then I think there will be no illiterate people.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:05:12 PM

That's right but this is not the conventional money (Fiat)..  To use cryptocurrency you must have access to internet and be able to use smartphones which apparently you'll need to be able to read and write to effectively utilize the idea of peer to peer payment
It will be so difficult to use crypto without internet and device. There are some reasons why fiat still cna be used and remember about the fact that in 3rd countries and there was a lot of people can't even used the device and internet. It can be solved through use fiat Money and crypto is meaningless

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Tistergis

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:23:50 PM

This best decision for exchange of a different item. Convenience of the translation and low commissions. Ideal working means.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

Basically, Bill Gates already state the benefits of the Cryptocurrency in terms of supplying the needs of the poor. Bank in the poorest areas are unaccessible and it is very difficult to have an account. With the help of cryptocurrency, people with different status can now be equal and exchange their currency freely.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: