Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To whom you dedicate your work  (Read 577 times)
eugenefonts (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

I want to share to you my own story who is my inspiration on doing crypto work like, trading and bounty hunting or why i do get involve here in crypto.

I came from a very poor family, my parents did not experience the joy of life because they are paying huge debt of money for long time. I cant do anything because the salary  i got is insufficient  to support our daily needs. Im so sad and dissapointed  to my self that i cant able give my parents my dream life for them.

Im so desperate finding answer where i could get more money for my family until one day i met crypto at youtube. From that day i started to research everyday what is crypto and join different investment platform and met many people working on crypto.

I get scam on the investment platform i joined many times and swear not to join any ponzi scheme investment and that bad experinece get me on TRADING , which is im the only one who is controlling  and holding my money. I used to reseach everyday on how to trade and read charts and scalp . On my 1st time trading burn my money first but that gives me experience to become more familiar and become smarter. By the way its minimal money i used to trade before around 10$

Then i realise if i dont have enough capital its useless trading. Then i met very good person which teaches me how to bounty hunt here at bitcointalk.From that day I work patiently full of determination that someday this will answer my prayer for my parents, i failed many times but i still continue because i strongly believe in crypto its my passion and my new hope. Until one day an answered prayer came i get successful work from different bounties which gives me a lot of income.

And now i am able to help my parents with their problem and build a little business which is backyard pigs from my bounties. Thank you for crypto whitout this im still nothing and cant give happiness to my parents.

Thank you for reading . Just dont give up just try and try until you succeed  but first you must believe on what you love to do.

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

Man, this is the most inspiring post I ever read here. I hope it gets the same amount of responses as stupid topics like "Ethereium vs EOS" do Shocked My way was not same hard and full of scam, but it was a success too. I would like to say thank you for this reminder and give thank to whole cryptocurrency industry too.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

I want to share to you my own story who is my inspiration on doing crypto work like, trading and bounty hunting or why i do get involve here in crypto.

I came from a very poor family, my parents did not experience the joy of life because they are paying huge debt of money for long time. I cant do anything because the salary  i got is insufficient  to support our daily needs. Im so sad and dissapointed  to my self that i cant able give my parents my dream life for them.

Im so desperate finding answer where i could get more money for my family until one day i met crypto at youtube. From that day i started to research everyday what is crypto and join different investment platform and met many people working on crypto.

I get scam on the investment platform i joined many times and swear not to join any ponzi scheme investment and that bad experinece get me on TRADING , which is im the only one who is controlling  and holding my money. I used to reseach everyday on how to trade and read charts and scalp . On my 1st time trading burn my money first but that gives me experience to become more familiar and become smarter. By the way its minimal money i used to trade before around 10$

Then i realise if i dont have enough capital its useless trading. Then i met very good person which teaches me how to bounty hunt here at bitcointalk.From that day I work patiently full of determination that someday this will answer my prayer for my parents, i failed many times but i still continue because i strongly believe in crypto its my passion and my new hope. Until one day an answered prayer came i get successful work from different bounties which gives me a lot of income.

And now i am able to help my parents with their problem and build a little business which is backyard pigs from my bounties. Thank you for crypto whitout this im still nothing and cant give happiness to my parents.

Thank you for reading . Just dont give up just try and try until you succeed  but first you must believe on what you love to do.

Inspiring story you got there, and hopefully many people will get inspired and go to cryptocurrency to help improve their lives. As for me, the big help crypto has given me is that financial dependence aside from my job. Saving what I earned from my bounties and invest it to other coins that i think has a big possibility to be successful.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
eugenefonts (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:39:11 PM

Man, this is the most inspiring post I ever read here. I hope it gets the same amount of responses as stupid topics like "Ethereium vs EOS" do Shocked My way was not same hard and full of scam, but it was a success too. I would like to say thank you for this reminder and give thank to whole cryptocurrency industry too.

Thank you for reading. I hope we get more successful  in life.
eugenefonts (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:48:17 PM

Inspiring story you got there, and hopefully many people will get inspired and go to cryptocurrency to help improve their lives. As for me, the big help crypto has given me is that financial dependence aside from my job. Saving what I earned from my bounties and invest it to other coins that i think has a big possibility to be successful.

Thank you for reading. Hopping  for more success  to come Smiley
Factomask

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

Mostly tokens that I hold come from airdrops, but the coins that I invested in is bch, scl, and verge, cause I think they are worth for long term investment.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

True, sometimes we are so focused on profit and success in our cryptocurrency that we forgot what matters, at the end of the day these resources will just deplete and be used but what matters most is our long term goal and effects of our investments. People sometimes find it hard to be content on what they have and I've seen a lot of rich people who are not happy because of their wealth, regardless of our goals we should always dedicate our work on things that makes us happy.

Bitcoin2018

Activity: 216
Merit: 3

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

Great story. Sometimes it's nice to get away from the abbreviations of cryptocurrencies and price discussions. I read these several paragraphs with pleasure.

Unfortunately I do not have any merits to share.

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
$$$ Anonymous Bitcoin $$$
≫ AnonymousBitcoin.io ≪ [t.me/anonymousbitcoin]
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

It's really a very interesting and instructive story that I read with enthusiasm. I think that this story will inspire many beginners to work fruitfully. So, for myself, I realized that what works a lot and is not afraid of difficulties, he earns well and succeeds.

Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

Thanks for sharing this inspirational story.
I hope your luck continues about your bounties and trading.
Crypto tradeing would be risky if you joined relatively late but seeing some good things happening gives me hope for future.
UltraHD_4K

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:17:50 PM

It's very inspiring, I think I should have the same spirit with you. 1 day ago I also gave up to work. But I dedicate my work also for the family. I hope this will be fine.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:42:54 PM

your story makes me re-excited about the day and hunt bounty, this is the crypto we expect not only about fraud and also not easy money but they also like work for some people but this end of the lot of damage to crypto by spam or scammer, I hope can be like you Cry
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

You really wrote from the heart. I am always very happy about other people's victories. And in fact namely the cryptocurrency enables people with low initial capital to become richer. When you have $ 100,000, you have many ways to earn and invest. And if you haven't money, the world of cryptocurrency gives this chance. I wish you all the best and success in choosing promising projects.
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

We need more stories like this to hit the day of light. Your story is one that provides true inspiration and hope to those who otherwise feel down and out. I am glad you could start a business for your parents, and I sincerely hope you succeed with it! Smiley

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

Sharing your story as inspiration, hope and earnest gratitude, is a reminder to each one of us, about priorities, and the fact that hard work always pays. The greatest positive of crypto is the realization of so many dreams.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

OP has a lot of hard time in cryptocurrencies,but that didnt stop him from doing what he can to reach his goal which in this case to help his parents.Why would we give up as we have started this ? if we are going to stop now who will give us good future?! so for those people who got scammed,lost a lot of money ,do not stop learning as you are making mistakes you are building good experience so that in the future there will be less mistakes that you are going to have.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:56:52 PM

Very inspiring story,we have the same story our family came from the 3rd world country which is cryptocurrencies really have changed our life,doing bounties are great source of income but i prefer trading as it is the most profitable way to earn money in cryptocurrencies.I started joining bounties as i have earned $3k i tried to trade altcoins which i why ive goot plenty of profits from time to time.

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

Very inspiring story,we have the same story our family came from the 3rd world country which is cryptocurrencies really have changed our life,doing bounties are great source of income but i prefer trading as it is the most profitable way to earn money in cryptocurrencies.I started joining bounties as i have earned $3k i tried to trade altcoins which i why ive goot plenty of profits from time to time.
I break that everyone works in the field of activity that understands or really knows how. But we work not only for the sake of something, but And against anything. The main goal of our work is to provide a family.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

I think most of the people who are participating in the bounty campaigns are not only promoting good icos but also supporting their families all around the world with the reward tokens so this is the exceptional benefit that the crypto and ico community is providing that is side jobs for the un-employed, i hope all bounty campaigns will keep paying generously to bounty workers and scams will stay away from this system.

totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:05:21 PM

I break that everyone works in the field of activity that understands or really knows how. But we work not only for the sake of something, but And against anything. The main goal of our work is to provide a family.
Totally agreed,we arent working for ourselves,we are working to provide our family needs.As a man you should be giving the needs of your family especially your kids because these folks are going to to be the future,if you didnt achieve success in the past those children will try to give you what you will need when you are aged too old.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: