Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:04:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To whom you dedicate your work  (Read 577 times)
Agat22

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

Wonderful story. Recently, a lot of people write about their disappointment in the falling market of cryptocurrencies. There are many problems, but there are also many opportunities for those who want to achieve results.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 593

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:37:43 PM

~snip~

And now i am able to help my parents with their problem and build a little business which is backyard pigs from my bounties. Thank you for crypto whitout this im still nothing and cant give happiness to my parents.

Thank you for reading . Just dont give up just try and try until you succeed  but first you must believe on what you love to do.

I'm assuming that you are from the Philippines because of the backyard piggery business you have mentioned. Yes, this is really inspiring story and I do hope that you will continue to help your family from your crytpo earnings.

I would also suggest that you also save some for yourself, because we really don't know what is going to be in the future. Yes, we are all earning by joining bounties, but what's gonna happen to you if suddenly bounties started to dried up? So have a back up plan, save some for you and for your family. Goodluck to you.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
sousay

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

Thak you for this inspirational story of you,I want also to do the same,I recently started here in biycointalk but I have already met scams but I m not loosing hope I want to continue so that I will get what I want for my family for the future of my daughter.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

I'm really happy for you man, that you have mananged to make a better income so you can help you parents since you discovered crypto. I think that crypto is a big chance for all people from developing countries where the average income is quite low to have a better life, a life that everybody deserves to have. I also dedicate my work to my family, and i hope that someday i will be able to be financially independent through working with crypto.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:48:04 PM

Thanks for sharing your story. I’m all the more encouraged by your story dude, i also hope there will be more and more people like us who will be helped and saved by cryptocurrency. I’ve know some also who have similar story as yours. Keep up the faith and the fire. More $$$ to come.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

I also belong to a poor family, but I am still young and I go to college everyday. When I join Bitcoin there was no one to tell me what to do and what it is I was 14 when I joined it but still I figured it out how to make money from it and how to grow my skills even further. There is no institution or school here which can teach you in a correct way how to make your future they are going to waste your time and teach you A little bit skills to survive in the future but with self studying I am now able to teach others almost 10 times more than I could learn from school. I am proud of myself and thanks to crypto for everything.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

I am trading as well as bounty hunting to earn for my family's future as i am earning below the basic salary ,btw i am from a 3rd world country which is why bounties are too important to me and to my family as i dont have any good source of extra income,i am planning to open up some traditional businesses like coffee farm,computer cafe,etc. so that my future will be much secured.

panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

I am dedicating my efforts to cryptocurrencies for my family,because if i have finished my studies i am going to do other things,but i am grateful that i have found cryptocurrencies esp bitcoin,because i was one of those people who got into bitcoi when it was less than $100 which is why bitcoin have changed my life,i am doing trading and mining at the same time.

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:29:47 PM

Thanks for sharing your story. I’m all the more encouraged by your story dude, i also hope there will be more and more people like us who will be helped and saved by cryptocurrency. I’ve know some also who have similar story as yours. Keep up the faith and the fire. More $$$ to come.
He is indeed working hard for his family,though we shouldnt be doing bounties full time as these campaigns might not pay us,it still better to have than nothing.Being poor isnnt a problem,but dying without anything else is not an option because you did nothing with your life thats why you didnt achieve anything,keep on fighting OP dont give up!

olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

Very motivational story, thanks for sharing. I've been working with cryptocurrency for the last 4 months and for me to crypto is a passion. I believe that it will help for many people to improve their financial situation and also, unfortunately, will destroy. Cryptocurrency is a future and success for many of people but it is very important to work with it with a sober head and having a goal
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

Good story,sadly most of the people like who wants to earn thru bounties are getting banned by these DT members because you either do spams,or shitposting all over the forum though it isnt bad to have some few bucks from these bounties,DT wont consider you helping to achieve your goals instead you are going to have redtrust that is why you should be careful.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:47:36 PM

~snip~

And now i am able to help my parents with their problem and build a little business which is backyard pigs from my bounties. Thank you for crypto whitout this im still nothing and cant give happiness to my parents.

Thank you for reading . Just dont give up just try and try until you succeed  but first you must believe on what you love to do.

I'm assuming that you are from the Philippines because of the backyard piggery business you have mentioned. Yes, this is really inspiring story and I do hope that you will continue to help your family from your crytpo earnings.

I would also suggest that you also save some for yourself, because we really don't know what is going to be in the future. Yes, we are all earning by joining bounties, but what's gonna happen to you if suddenly bounties started to dried up? So have a back up plan, save some for you and for your family. Goodluck to you.
That is so inspiring of yours. I was once experienced that business before I joined bounty campaigns. It was not easy as I think and definitely it is a fact that there is no shortcut to be successful in life. Everythings starts at the bottom and a very hard way before you fulfill something. And,I felt that similar experienced. Yes,having back ups of earning bounties is a good idea for future purposes and certainly it would make the business less stress.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:48:27 PM

I was always inspired by such stories. And I'm sure that there are a lot of such stories. I'm glad that crypto-currencies help someone to get on their feet, get their business, get rid of debts.
Also, I'm inspired by the fact that people with severe illnesses and invalids use this kind of earnings, they need such earnings.
griezmann

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:52:01 PM

of course i dedicated all of my work to my family, it's all because of them i can earn money in cryptospace, the first thing that make me to got into crypto was because my family's support, at the first time i tend to ignore when my friend ask me to got into cryptospace.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

I want to share to you my own story who is my inspiration on doing crypto work like, trading and bounty hunting or why i do get involve here in crypto.

I came from a very poor family, my parents did not experience the joy of life because they are paying huge debt of money for long time. I cant do anything because the salary  i got is insufficient  to support our daily needs. Im so sad and dissapointed  to my self that i cant able give my parents my dream life for them.

Im so desperate finding answer where i could get more money for my family until one day i met crypto at youtube. From that day i started to research everyday what is crypto and join different investment platform and met many people working on crypto.

I get scam on the investment platform i joined many times and swear not to join any ponzi scheme investment and that bad experinece get me on TRADING , which is im the only one who is controlling  and holding my money. I used to reseach everyday on how to trade and read charts and scalp . On my 1st time trading burn my money first but that gives me experience to become more familiar and become smarter. By the way its minimal money i used to trade before around 10$

Then i realise if i dont have enough capital its useless trading. Then i met very good person which teaches me how to bounty hunt here at bitcointalk.From that day I work patiently full of determination that someday this will answer my prayer for my parents, i failed many times but i still continue because i strongly believe in crypto its my passion and my new hope. Until one day an answered prayer came i get successful work from different bounties which gives me a lot of income.

I dedicate it into my family, all my efforts would be given to them because I want them to feel special specially my mom I'd like to give her all the money that I have so that she can travel in many country that she want to travel and to relax after all the hardwork that she done so that we can finish our field.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:55:30 PM

As for me, i also do the same thing, but recently i dedicate all of it for my parents.
Even i've come from a enough family with no debt or else, right now the cost for daily needs is very high. After graduate i dont know why, still didnt get a real job. As we know, people right now still care about what us our job in real life. They still giving value for a people with a big grade and salary.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

I worked here for the purpose of my family future, that's why I was accessing crypto business in order to develop my knowledge and ability which I dedicate this to my family and not only to my family but also to the development of economic world.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:03:07 PM

oh wow wow wow! A very inspiring post indeed. You've just summarized the story of many of us over here. Some of us have really suffered from huge scams before arriving here. Crypto has really changed lives and it continues to do so. Thanks for the motivation buddy
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

I want to share to you my own story who is my inspiration on doing crypto work like, trading and bounty hunting or why i do get involve here in crypto.

I came from a very poor family, my parents did not experience the joy of life because they are paying huge debt of money for long time. I cant do anything because the salary  i got is insufficient  to support our daily needs. Im so sad and dissapointed  to my self that i cant able give my parents my dream life for them.

Im so desperate finding answer where i could get more money for my family until one day i met crypto at youtube. From that day i started to research everyday what is crypto and join different investment platform and met many people working on crypto.

I get scam on the investment platform i joined many times and swear not to join any ponzi scheme investment and that bad experinece get me on TRADING , which is im the only one who is controlling  and holding my money. I used to reseach everyday on how to trade and read charts and scalp . On my 1st time trading burn my money first but that gives me experience to become more familiar and become smarter. By the way its minimal money i used to trade before around 10$

Then i realise if i dont have enough capital its useless trading. Then i met very good person which teaches me how to bounty hunt here at bitcointalk.From that day I work patiently full of determination that someday this will answer my prayer for my parents, i failed many times but i still continue because i strongly believe in crypto its my passion and my new hope. Until one day an answered prayer came i get successful work from different bounties which gives me a lot of income.

your experience is very inspiring, almost the same as I experienced.
I also want to thank my friends who introduced me to bitcointalk, amid the problems I faced with bitcointalk helped my life, my parents raised me to leave a huge debt burden for me, now I am married and have children. thanks for my new job after months I managed to get a happy bounty to cover my debt. I am proud to join and be involved in this world of crypto.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:20:06 PM

I was always inspired by such stories. And I'm sure that there are a lot of such stories. I'm glad that crypto-currencies help someone to get on their feet, get their business, get rid of debts.
Also, I'm inspired by the fact that people with severe illnesses and invalids use this kind of earnings, they need such earnings.
In my case,I dedicate all the hardships that I've been through from working to my family and real friends. They give me strength,encouragement and most of all undying support and love. Without them,I feel and I am nothing because through their words of encouragement helps me grow maturely and I believe that family builds a better life in the coming years to come. It feels empty when there is no love that surrounds you while working so that's why I dedicate my work to them.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄