Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To whom you dedicate your work  (Read 585 times)
Lovemae

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:21:36 PM

I want to share to you my own story who is my inspiration on doing crypto work like, trading and bounty hunting or why i do get involve here in crypto.

I came from a very poor family, my parents did not experience the joy of life because they are paying huge debt of money for long time. I cant do anything because the salary  i got is insufficient  to support our daily needs. Im so sad and dissapointed  to my self that i cant able give my parents my dream life for them.

Im so desperate finding answer where i could get more money for my family until one day i met crypto at youtube. From that day i started to research everyday what is crypto and join different investment platform and met many people working on crypto.

I get scam on the investment platform i joined many times and swear not to join any ponzi scheme investment and that bad experinece get me on TRADING , which is im the only one who is controlling  and holding my money. I used to reseach everyday on how to trade and read charts and scalp . On my 1st time trading burn my money first but that gives me experience to become more familiar and become smarter. By the way its minimal money i used to trade before around 10$

Then i realise if i dont have enough capital its useless trading. Then i met very good person which teaches me how to bounty hunt here at bitcointalk.From that day I work patiently full of determination that someday this will answer my prayer for my parents, i failed many times but i still continue because i strongly believe in crypto its my passion and my new hope. Until one day an answered prayer came i get successful work from different bounties which gives me a lot of income.

And now i am able to help my parents with their problem and build a little business which is backyard pigs from my bounties. Thank you for crypto whitout this im still nothing and cant give happiness to my parents.

Thank you for reading . Just dont give up just try and try until you succeed  but first you must believe on what you love to do.

Very inspiring story. Thank you for reminding us that we need to extend our patience in terms of work. I am so excited to hunt more bounties to give me more income and give my family my dream life for them.
ferrari123

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

I work hard here because I want to give a brighter future for my parents.

I want to buy them a house and lot.
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

Wonderful story. Recently, a lot of people write about their disappointment in the falling market of cryptocurrencies. There are many problems, but there are also many opportunities for those who want to achieve results.
If I were not a wonderful story as all feeling sad and a little bit disappointed when we s trying everything possible to hit a target but the moment to enter the market price is still far from what we expect
Brivwe

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

I work hard here because I want to give a brighter future for my parents.

I want to buy them a house and lot.
Nice sekali TU you have the glorious future that want to provide a home for my parents because everyone if berusa its fullest will get what he harapakan,, may just come true
sireseh

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

Right now I'm feeling what you're story , I feel sorry for my parents.I really want to help them.
moreover I also just joined the crypto world,  for that I will try as much as possible in achieving success in this crypto world.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

It's really a cool and inspiring story. I dedicate all my effort to my work to provide a more tranquil life and with less financial hardship
Brivwe

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

I want to share to you my own story who is my inspiration on doing crypto work like, trading and bounty hunting or why i do get involve here in crypto.

I came from a very poor family, my parents did not experience the joy of life because they are paying huge debt of money for long time. I cant do anything because the salary  i got is insufficient  to support our daily needs. Im so sad and dissapointed  to my self that i cant able give my parents my dream life for them.

Im so desperate finding answer where i could get more money for my family until one day i met crypto at youtube. From that day i started to research everyday what is crypto and join different investment platform and met many people working on crypto.

I get scam on the investment platform i joined many times and swear not to join any ponzi scheme investment and that bad experinece get me on TRADING , which is im the only one who is controlling  and holding my money. I used to reseach everyday on how to trade and read charts and scalp . On my 1st time trading burn my money first but that gives me experience to become more familiar and become smarter. By the way its minimal money i used to trade before around 10$

Then i realise if i dont have enough capital its useless trading. Then i met very good person which teaches me how to bounty hunt here at bitcointalk.From that day I work patiently full of determination that someday this will answer my prayer for my parents, i failed many times but i still continue because i strongly believe in crypto its my passion and my new hope. Until one day an answered prayer came i get successful work from different bounties which gives me a lot of income.

And now i am able to help my parents with their problem and build a little business which is backyard pigs from my bounties. Thank you for crypto whitout this im still nothing and cant give happiness to my parents.

Thank you for reading . Just dont give up just try and try until you succeed  but first you must believe on what you love to do.

Very inspiring story. Thank you for reminding us that we need to extend our patience in terms of work. I am so excited to hunt more bounties to give me more income and give my family my dream life for them.
correct once the story was greatly change our thinking to increasingly think is good for our future that must be ready to accept any result, and should be sure to forward the more nice
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

That's was a wonderful experience you have there, almost the same experience I had until I discovered bounty hunting through Bitcointalk forum which actually changed my life for better and that of my family. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:44:28 PM

Just like mine. At first,  I only want to trade because I like to invest from stock but because of too many requirements, crypto trading was my bread and butter. Since a friend was earn a great amount of money through signature and bounty, I started reading and continue to post to reach this rank.

More power and more post to compose to improve not only for your family but also for your self.

Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

That's the spirit, man. Continue your great work and believe in the crypto society. But remember, only hard work brings great rewards in the end. Nothing has ever fallen from the sky for us regular people, unless we are talking about airdrops here, haha. But in all seriousness, we all need to secure our place in this society and I for one am willing to work for it! Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

I dedicate my work to my family especially to my parents. They are my inspiration, they are the one who brought this kind of life to me so as to give back my gratitude to them, I really work hard for them. I want them to enjoy life with happiness.
I'm also hard working because I'm planning to build up my own family soon.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:56:45 PM
Merited by chocopapaya (1)

Great story.

Let me blow your mind away a bit to help you even more.

You CAN become a millionare by next year.
Crypto is really that revolutionary an incredible market.
It is still in it's infancy and has tons of room to grow.

But, of course, you have to be smart and informed, not greedy and selfish.

So here is my suggestion:

Consolidate all of the coins you have now from bounties and buy an altcoin you believe in.
Don't listen to other people's suggestions, just follow smart trade principals.
They are: choose a coin that has a working product that is already to market, a coin that has a low market cap relative to the amount of circulating coins (use cmc and compare with the top 20 coins), a coin that has open communication with investors (join there telegram and ask questions to the devs), and offers a solution to a real life challenge.

Follow that and you will find a coin that will rise in value.

Buy the altcoin, and sell it off during the next bull run (should happen end of this month or next month).
When the market corrects again and the price crashes, buy some more.
Rinse and repeat.
By the time you get to the end of the year crazy bull rush, you should have tripled or quadrupled the value of your portfolio.

felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:55:23 AM

This is a wonderful story I ever know. All of us are have different stories and reasons in life if why we are awake every morning is for our inspirations. This inspirations gives us a strength to live in our dreams to boost ourselves for doing anything that helps us. My family is my is my inspiration they gives me power to fight all struggles in my life that's why all of my achievements I will dedicate for them. My family is my motivations to reach my main goals.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:29:02 AM

Inspiring and touching stories make my self more dedicated to what i've started here in crypto world i hope one day that ill be the same with your success too.  I really dedicate this to my family especially my daughter,for my parents also in order i can help them and give them happiness thats why im inspired to do good more with this craft that i choose.  I know its hard to start but with willingness we can achieve all just believe.
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

Everyone want's to earn crypto and money through this forum, bounty campaigns or trading that's why we need to do what is necessary in order to earn higher than normal ways.
Most of us are having multiple accounts in order to earn as many new altcoins as possible.
But, the problem is those early higher rank members in this forum, they don't want us to earn more than what we're supposed to get so "Fuck Them".
We should find ways on how to outsmart them so we can earn and help our family with financial aspects.
kaloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

We have the same story.
It's one of the reason why me and my girlfriend aren't settling down due to financial problems and I flew abroad in order to save money for our planned wedding.
after 3 years working overseas, I came home because I earned my 10-year salary in just half a year through joining bounty campaigns since last year.
Today, I am holding decent amount of crypto assets that my wedding will soon have a budget of more than $20,000 this coming October.
That budget came from crypto assets 100% plus I could even build my new house, buy my own car and invest in some local businesses in order to establish multiple sources of income.
roseann072518

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:59:13 PM

almost same story of mine, like you i also experience the hard life, almost everyone else is like the same inspiration .. my family is also my inspiration 'specially my kids .. so we should do better for future.goodluck for us!
carlowell

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

We have the same story.
It's one of the reason why me and my girlfriend aren't settling down due to financial problems and I flew abroad in order to save money for our planned wedding.
after 3 years working overseas, I came home because I earned my 10-year salary in just half a year through joining bounty campaigns since last year.
Today, I am holding decent amount of crypto assets that my wedding will soon have a budget of more than $20,000 this coming October.
That budget came from crypto assets 100% plus I could even build my new house, buy my own car and invest in some local businesses in order to establish multiple sources of income.

That is a huge amount for a wedding, I bet your wife will be the happiest woman on your wedding day. In our country, many are getting the church blessing through mass wedding. Which usually happens during Fiestas where Couples and many more are wed all together at once, sponsored by the government. Many are taking advantage because it is free, even cakes are free. Congratulations on your engagement the way.

carlowell

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

Many here can actually relate to you. I also grew up having nothing at all except my family. We even belong to poverty level wherein we literally mixed salt on our rice because we cannot even afford to buy other foods, even rice alone is hard to buy, that is how tough our life was. Despite the hardship we still managed  to get a degree with the help of the people who believe in us.

Even until I got a job, it was still not enough with all the needs I need to fill in. And now, that I encountered the crypto thing, this is like an answered prayer that I have been asking. I dedicate my Crypto salary and profit not only to my family but to the society I may be able to help. I want to help those people whom I see my self. I want to sponsor children that needs my help, because I know how hard they are going through.

FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

I dedicate my work and earning in cryptocurrency to my family members and people around me who brought me into crypto. As a young and hardworking man with so much plans, my monthly and daily income were not sufficient to take care of my family needs, then as came about cryptocurrency, I didall necessary research and decided to try my luck by investing in it. I invested then in bitcoin for along term and was initially scared as the price was fluctuating, with my transactions, I found life in crypto as I consider it a life changer.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: