Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To whom you dedicate your work  (Read 585 times)
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Really inspiring. I also belong to the category of people who work but do not get enough. Personally, I work in a rather prestigious area in my country, but the money is paid little, so I decided to do cryptocurrencies.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

The OP's story is very inspiring. As for me, I dedicate my work to my future self to be able to sustain and adapt in this ever evolving society and to live a happy life in the future with my family. I am doing the best I can right now while I still have the ability to process all the learning and new information. I study what I want to learn and apply what I have learned in investment and other aspects of becoming successful in the future.
Ricowavy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

This story of yours is motivational and inspirational. I wonder when people ask if crypto has changed the world, and people feel it hasnt. In my own opinon , crypto has change the world by changing lives, people that hardly had nothimg before, crypto has turned some to millionaire and even those that are not yet millionaire have enough money to now take care of theirselves unlike before, all thanks to crypto. Never stop trying, crypto will change your story one day.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:46:58 PM

Well just like you mate, I do these things for the family. I'm a family-centered guy and I want all the best for them so I strive hard every time to everything including here in crypto space. And most importantly I do it for myself. It gives out the best in me.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

I dedicate my work to support my study. Yeah, I'm still student with an average family who can only provide to eat everyday. My family always struggled when it comes to finances and my study is affected to this scenario so I find a reliable thing to earn and aupport my own. I wish my dream came true with the help of ths.

CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

You have reached a great topic to discuss. I am inspired by the dream not to spend my life on a boring office work and be able to do my investments and travel the whole world. But your story is even more inspiring.
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

I want to share to you my own story who is my inspiration on doing crypto work like, trading and bounty hunting or why i do get involve here in crypto.

I came from a very poor family, my parents did not experience the joy of life because they are paying huge debt of money for long time. I cant do anything because the salary  i got is insufficient  to support our daily needs. Im so sad and dissapointed  to my self that i cant able give my parents my dream life for them.

Im so desperate finding answer where i could get more money for my family until one day i met crypto at youtube. From that day i started to research everyday what is crypto and join different investment platform and met many people working on crypto.

I get scam on the investment platform i joined many times and swear not to join any ponzi scheme investment and that bad experinece get me on TRADING , which is im the only one who is controlling  and holding my money. I used to reseach everyday on how to trade and read charts and scalp . On my 1st time trading burn my money first but that gives me experience to become more familiar and become smarter. By the way its minimal money i used to trade before around 10$

Then i realise if i dont have enough capital its useless trading. Then i met very good person which teaches me how to bounty hunt here at bitcointalk.From that day I work patiently full of determination that someday this will answer my prayer for my parents, i failed many times but i still continue because i strongly believe in crypto its my passion and my new hope. Until one day an answered prayer came i get successful work from different bounties which gives me a lot of income.

And now i am able to help my parents with their problem and build a little business which is backyard pigs from my bounties. Thank you for crypto whitout this im still nothing and cant give happiness to my parents.

Thank you for reading . Just dont give up just try and try until you succeed  but first you must believe on what you love to do.

I dedicate my work to people who has been there for me through ups and down, this is to support my parents who has been working hard just to provide me the things that I need. I am in an average family who provides to eat everyday. We had faced many challenges in the point that we would really struggle, sometimes we argue on things related to our financial problems. That's why I've looked and found a reliable way to earn and support my own. I am hoping that with the help of this, it will make my dreams come through.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

Great story. Sometimes it's nice to get away from the abbreviations of cryptocurrencies and price discussions. I read these several paragraphs with pleasure.

Unfortunately I do not have any merits to share.

I dedicate this work to my family who always there beside me no matter what happen they support me. Thats why i give back all their sacrifices with me i always support them and give all the things they needed. With the help of this i can also provide the everyday needs of my family and i promise to become successful in my life.
Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

a very memorable experience in your life, I am also from the poorest families, but I have a strong mind, never give up for success in the future, I am sure with cryptocurrency, I get knowledge and income for the cost of family life, may we always succeed in here. success is always for you.

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

I want to share to you my own story who is my inspiration on doing crypto work like, trading and bounty hunting or why i do get involve here in crypto.

I came from a very poor family, my parents did not experience the joy of life because they are paying huge debt of money for long time. I cant do anything because the salary  i got is insufficient  to support our daily needs. Im so sad and dissapointed  to my self that i cant able give my parents my dream life for them.

Im so desperate finding answer where i could get more money for my family until one day i met crypto at youtube. From that day i started to research everyday what is crypto and join different investment platform and met many people working on crypto.

I get scam on the investment platform i joined many times and swear not to join any ponzi scheme investment and that bad experinece get me on TRADING , which is im the only one who is controlling  and holding my money. I used to reseach everyday on how to trade and read charts and scalp . On my 1st time trading burn my money first but that gives me experience to become more familiar and become smarter. By the way its minimal money i used to trade before around 10$

Then i realise if i dont have enough capital its useless trading. Then i met very good person which teaches me how to bounty hunt here at bitcointalk.From that day I work patiently full of determination that someday this will answer my prayer for my parents, i failed many times but i still continue because i strongly believe in crypto its my passion and my new hope. Until one day an answered prayer came i get successful work from different bounties which gives me a lot of income.

And now i am able to help my parents with their problem and build a little business which is backyard pigs from my bounties. Thank you for crypto whitout this im still nothing and cant give happiness to my parents.

Thank you for reading . Just dont give up just try and try until you succeed  but first you must believe on what you love to do.

Your story is really inspiring! I'm glad that you're strong enough not to quit after being scammed. I'm happy for you that you got someone that had helped you in this journey. It's really a great thing that you have a motivation in participating in crypto. I'm glad that your hardships are now answered and that you'll able to help your parents. As for me, I guess I'm just doing it for myself to have another source of income other than what my parents give me as I am still a student but of course I still need to save for future purposes and even work hard to have better outcomes.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

Good post and inspirational. Motivation is necessary for those who always feel failure. There is no success without hard work, it takes patience to live it, and pray to get the desired result. That's what makes people successful. Congratulations on your success.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

I have the same past as you, I know the feeling of, they are looking everywhere to find a money to pay on our debts, because the due date to our monthly expenses is coming, I cant do anything, even though I really wanted to help, I really wanted to do everything I can to help them. then I met a friend, who taught me how to participate on bounty campaigns like you have experienced

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

My feelings about crypto are similar to yours, so I am very sympathetic to your post. I'm working on crypto and really get more and more passionate about it. I believe in the future of crypto,
cynta

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

Hopefully I also catch up like your story,,, I am also struggling to improve the economic condition of my family. And for my parents I dedicate my  hard work and learn in bitcointalk. Hopefully someday I can please my parents.
seamukred

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

Very impressed with your story. Thank you for teaching us not to give up and to believe in ourselves. I also recently became interested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency. My success so far is small and I still have little knowledge. But I believe that the cryptocurrencies will change our life for the better.
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:58:07 PM

Well just like you mate, I do these things for the family. I'm a family-centered guy and I want all the best for them so I strive hard every time to everything including here in crypto space. And most importantly I do it for myself. It gives out the best in me.
On this forum, many are trying to make money for the family, and I'm no exception, the article motivates, because I have not earned anything yet, but now I will be even more insistent!

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:59:59 PM

Thank you so much for your post! your speech is very motivating
of course we should try on and on and gain experience and lu k will certainly come!
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

the story really inspire. Crypto is the exact steps that you take. If you can maximize all of the fields that exist in the crypto. then believe life will be greatly changed. even small businesses that you have will be turned into a big one. never give up hope and keep trying to dig the potential crypto in as much as possible.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

Any work I would do as long as well. I am working to get results to fulfil the needs of life. I realized life is getting the increasingly difficult day with the price of groceries more expensive. And I got lucky when I get business opportunities in the crypto result is passable.

jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:19:38 AM

I spend my family's job in solving everyday living expenses and availing it to the parent, and also to work with it for a good reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: