Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To whom you dedicate your work  (Read 577 times)
berytry

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:33:02 AM

Many stories and stories in my country are almost the same as yours. but in my country people are very closed, very difficult to share, so we do not know how to get good and true crpyto science
diorthotis

Activity: 330
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:38:14 AM

Thanks for sharing your story. I am happy you were able to help your parent's backyard business. I hope you continue to have success.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:38:47 AM

I am working hard and giving everything I could for my family,  it is good to read an inspiring words from people here in crypto world. It makes me more driven and confident that I could be successful here someday for my family and to those that surrounds me who needs my help.  It would be hard I know but I know I can make it because of my family who gives me strength in everything that I do.
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:40:06 AM

Hopefully I will be able to act on the dedication to help us achieve a dynamically stable system which minimizes suffering but embraces change.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:41:37 AM

the work, of course, is dedicated to the families and people know. hard at work in addition to the results for yourself will certainly enjoy their families too. In addition, the results of the other sure to help our parents. Perhaps with so working on a job will be even more exciting. Moreover, if in the field of very large crypto result would certainly be more exciting.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:51:48 AM

Thank you so much for this post mate. I am also cam from a very poor family and i don't have a job for almost 2 year up to present. I joined bitcointalk because my friend told me that i can earn here from joining bounty and signature campaiigns and that's what i did too. Now, i am earning a little bit profit and hoping i can save money for our future.

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:55:26 AM

I dedicate this work for my daughter. I am working hard joining bounties and signature canpaigns so i can earn a big profit so i can support my daughter's needs. Not only for my daughter but also for my self and for our daily needs. It is true that work hard pays off.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
rmel0924

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

I want to share to you my own story who is my inspiration on doing crypto work like, trading and bounty hunting or why i do get involve here in crypto.

I came from a very poor family, my parents did not experience the joy of life because they are paying huge debt of money for long time. I cant do anything because the salary  i got is insufficient  to support our daily needs. Im so sad and dissapointed  to my self that i cant able give my parents my dream life for them.

Im so desperate finding answer where i could get more money for my family until one day i met crypto at youtube. From that day i started to research everyday what is crypto and join different investment platform and met many people working on crypto.

I get scam on the investment platform i joined many times and swear not to join any ponzi scheme investment and that bad experinece get me on TRADING , which is im the only one who is controlling  and holding my money. I used to reseach everyday on how to trade and read charts and scalp . On my 1st time trading burn my money first but that gives me experience to become more familiar and become smarter. By the way its minimal money i used to trade before around 10$

Then i realise if i dont have enough capital its useless trading. Then i met very good person which teaches me how to bounty hunt here at bitcointalk.From that day I work patiently full of determination that someday this will answer my prayer for my parents, i failed many times but i still continue because i strongly believe in crypto its my passion and my new hope. Until one day an answered prayer came i get successful work from different bounties which gives me a lot of income.

And now i am able to help my parents with their problem and build a little business which is backyard pigs from my bounties. Thank you for crypto whitout this im still nothing and cant give happiness to my parents.

Thank you for reading . Just dont give up just try and try until you succeed  but first you must believe on what you love to do.

I have so many time spent to search for a reputable business here online. I got scams so many time never regret it until I found this forum and the campaigns I have always done until today. I have earned and lot and some of my earnings are spend for my family especially for my children. So for what I have been got from this business in crypto I dedicate these all to my family and to God. I thank Him for giving me this opportunity and making me a part of this forum. Thank you and I really love this business here.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:04:16 AM

I want to share to you my own story who is my inspiration on doing crypto work like, trading and bounty hunting or why i do get involve here in crypto.

I came from a very poor family, my parents did not experience the joy of life because they are paying huge debt of money for long time. I cant do anything because the salary  i got is insufficient  to support our daily needs. Im so sad and dissapointed  to my self that i cant able give my parents my dream life for them.

Im so desperate finding answer where i could get more money for my family until one day i met crypto at youtube. From that day i started to research everyday what is crypto and join different investment platform and met many people working on crypto.

I get scam on the investment platform i joined many times and swear not to join any ponzi scheme investment and that bad experinece get me on TRADING , which is im the only one who is controlling  and holding my money. I used to reseach everyday on how to trade and read charts and scalp . On my 1st time trading burn my money first but that gives me experience to become more familiar and become smarter. By the way its minimal money i used to trade before around 10$

Then i realise if i dont have enough capital its useless trading. Then i met very good person which teaches me how to bounty hunt here at bitcointalk.From that day I work patiently full of determination that someday this will answer my prayer for my parents, i failed many times but i still continue because i strongly believe in crypto its my passion and my new hope. Until one day an answered prayer came i get successful work from different bounties which gives me a lot of income.

And now i am able to help my parents with their problem and build a little business which is backyard pigs from my bounties. Thank you for crypto whitout this im still nothing and cant give happiness to my parents.

Thank you for reading . Just dont give up just try and try until you succeed  but first you must believe on what you love to do.

A lot of us here are here for so many reasons but i believe a lot of us here are in for the money and actually it is my personal reason. I had a taste of income here in this industry and i would say that it is sufficient. Surprised to see that my first salary with bounty hunts was, i would say in my own standard, big. And same as almost all of us here, my family is the only reason why i strive hard to succeed with it.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:42:20 AM

Great! Thanks for sharing your story. I am also a bounty hunter looking for new opportunities with the desire to meet the needs of my home. It is true that in our space not everything is reliable, we must be careful and always thinking of doing a good job. It is Crypto Time and if we are the majority to make this space better we can achieve it. Good luck!  Smiley

Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

We"re the same man,  im also striving hard for the needs of my family, majority of us thats the main reason why we are fighting in this risky world,i admire you a lot, im happy for you coz you were able to achieve your dreams for your family  and yes youre right crypto is a new hope inorder to reach our goals in life.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:08:14 AM

It’s really inspirational  I was in financial trouble even regular salaried person . I was looking for alternative income I was doing work on all the possible way in online created YouTube channel even otter online work . Until I found bitcointalk through my friend fortunately or unfortunately crypto came to my way . But after that I got real financial independence.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

Your story really inspire me a lot. I also dedicate my work for my family as I also came from a poor family. I really thought that once i got my degree I'll be able to support my family as my mother work as janitress, yet working in a corporate with a good position the salary is not enough as we have debts need to pay just for me to finish college. I hope my journey in cyrptocurrency will be successful as yours.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

Here you are not alone in this field because every people have his own unique story behind the cryptocurrency work success .
Here I am a person who is making about 400-500$ a month easily without any risk , this was a type of dream for me to make such earnings .
The main reason that why I get into this field is because I was facing big need of money , even after the complete of my graduation I get into frustration that how I will complete my master level study , so due to that reason I left everything for one year and made myself as a successful earner of this field .
And now i am not only making earnings but also with that I am making lots of work in education to become a famouse and a very unique person in my society that is not running behind the money but towards the education .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
jejerosie123

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:00:34 PM

Of course I dedicate my work to my family. They are the reason why I am working. Because I want to help them financially. So I'm hoping that I will be successful in this industry.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:04:27 PM

Here you are not alone in this field because every people have his own unique story behind the cryptocurrency work success .
Here I am a person who is making about 400-500$ a month easily without any risk , this was a type of dream for me to make such earnings .
The main reason that why I get into this field is because I was facing big need of money , even after the complete of my graduation I get into frustration that how I will complete my master level study , so due to that reason I left everything for one year and made myself as a successful earner of this field .
And now i am not only making earnings but also with that I am making lots of work in education to become a famouse and a very unique person in my society that is not running behind the money but towards the education .
A good example for all of the people that are making to be the good person in this field and also be independent for your family this is an very good example for all the people that may have to start here in this crypto.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:06:29 PM

I dedicate my work to my family because I want to help them in terms of financial. Although I am still a student, I already want to make a change for my family and be a good role model. It is because of my family why I'm here in Crypto.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

Youre a great Son and a dedicated and persevered individual,i wonder how your parents build you to life what i can say is i admire the way you look at different things specially in hard times if only were at the same region and near to each other i can extend my hands to help you,but i wont because i believe someday you will be the most successful individual in crypto
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

Crypto and online work has really helped me as well, i will dedicate my online success to my mother who i think was the most loyal person with me and i do not think i will find such a lovely person ever again in my life.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

Honestly, you have great determination OP, keep going and trust me, the failed experiences are the ones that can teach you this field well, and do not forget that knowledge is potential power, you must always feed your mind with useful things (reading books, learning...). Moreover, do not search for help from the other traders, as you can help yourself with your own self, and hope that you will continue to help your family.

In addition to that, Do not rush in the next attempts because simply, this could result a significant financial loss, like what happened to you in the past. In fact, rashness and greed are obstacles of  the success in trading, and patience is the key of a big profit. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: