Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:36:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To whom you dedicate your work  (Read 585 times)
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

Im cryng while im reading this.Crypto so much inspire me.
Same as your story i came from poor pamily but my mom and dad both died.When i was 17 i work as a sales lady,after 5 years i have my own family,i have four chlidren now.Before i enter in bitcointalk i do captcha.almost 12 hrs i do captcha even its very hard,that was raiblocks.then when that faucet gone my group friends teach me how to enter the world of crypto like this bounty,airdrop trading.im so much thankfull the people who teach me.i dedicated my work to my childrens that i love so much,before im so much stress for having a difficult life.thanks to crypto.
You know you have a good heart.Keep us inspired.thank you for sharing and im sorry if i share my life too.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

Everybody has their own story and yours is like this. I think there will be many things that can be an inspiration for people to be strong and make a successful life in this chance.

Me myself, i dedicated all of my work for people that i love, starting from my parents, myself then my brother and sister. I am happy if they are happy. That is why i am working hard to make them happy.
Casalania

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

I want to share to you my own story who is my inspiration on doing crypto work like, trading and bounty hunting or why i do get involve here in crypto.

I came from a very poor family, my parents did not experience the joy of life because they are paying huge debt of money for long time. I cant do anything because the salary  i got is insufficient  to support our daily needs. Im so sad and dissapointed  to my self that i cant able give my parents my dream life for them.

Im so desperate finding answer where i could get more money for my family until one day i met crypto at youtube. From that day i started to research everyday what is crypto and join different investment platform and met many people working on crypto.

I get scam on the investment platform i joined many times and swear not to join any ponzi scheme investment and that bad experinece get me on TRADING , which is im the only one who is controlling  and holding my money. I used to reseach everyday on how to trade and read charts and scalp . On my 1st time trading burn my money first but that gives me experience to become more familiar and become smarter. By the way its minimal money i used to trade before around 10$

Then i realise if i dont have enough capital its useless trading. Then i met very good person which teaches me how to bounty hunt here at bitcointalk.From that day I work patiently full of determination that someday this will answer my prayer for my parents, i failed many times but i still continue because i strongly believe in crypto its my passion and my new hope. Until one day an answered prayer came i get successful work from different bounties which gives me a lot of income.

And now i am able to help my parents with their problem and build a little business which is backyard pigs from my bounties. Thank you for crypto whitout this im still nothing and cant give happiness to my parents.

Thank you for reading . Just dont give up just try and try until you succeed  but first you must believe on what you love to do.

I do have the same background as you, but everything has changed when I enter cryptocurrency.
we are full of debts with banks, by individual, by our relatives, and also in lending companies. but all of that debts has finally been paid, I do help my family to paid it little by little.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
nono_s

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

I also come from a small family, everything I do in this crypto is only for my wife and children, although what I can get is not too much yet  but I am sure one day I will get a lot of money from this business and I will make my wife and my child happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: