Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:34:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Automate bountyfollowers script (Chrome console)  (Read 206 times)
JeremyB (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:18:43 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 07:30:34 PM by JeremyB
Merited by ju34400 (3)

Maybe you're using the bountyfollowers service to help you earn followers on Twitter?
You may be tired of refreshing the page 3 or 4 times a day and click on the buttons stupidly?

This little script can help you.

Code:
function sleep(ms) {
  return new Promise(resolve => setTimeout(resolve, ms));
}

async function auto(){
var d = new Date();
console.log(d.toTimeString() + "Try to refresh");
document.querySelectorAll("button.btn-bitbucket")[0].click();
await sleep(1000 * 10); // Wait 10s
console.log("Try to follow");

var buttons = document.querySelectorAll("button.pull-right");
console.log("Found " + buttons.length + " to follow");
for (i = 0; i < buttons.length; i++) {
buttons[i].click();
console.log("Followed.");
await sleep(1000 * 2 + 1000 * 10 * Math.random()); // Wait 2s + random 0-10s
}
console.log("Done wait for next round.");
await sleep(1000 * 60 * 10 + 1000 * 60 * 10 * Math.random()); // 10mn + random 0-10mn
auto();
}

auto();

The principle is quite simple, you have to:
- open the website https://www.bountyfollowers.com/#/follow in a tab
- open the Chrome debug console
- run the script
- and leave the tab open

How does the script work?

The script tries to refresh the list of followers every 10 minutes (+ an entropy of max 10mn).
If followers are identified, the script will click on the buttons every 2s (+ an entropy of max 10s).
And once more.

How to open the Google Chrome console?

The easiest way is to right-click on the page and click Inspect.
Then select the Console tab

This is where you have to copy and paste the code and press Enter to execute it.

Here you can seat back and relax or do more interesting activities Wink

Note: I don't indorse and suggest you to use this service you better try to get followers the right way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iillaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

hey   did you ever got a ban from twitter after using this bot ?  i tried other bots for auto follow and i got banned twice  .  so  is it safe to use this bot  ?

Cheesy
JeremyB (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

hey   did you ever got a ban from twitter after using this bot ?  i tried other bots for auto follow and i got banned twice  .  so  is it safe to use this bot  ?

The bot is not the issue. You could have issue with the service you used.
Bountyfollowers is "light". It only allows you to follow max 12 people every 6 hours.
I could only suggest you to start using the service only when you have some followers not on a brand new account.
As always use it at your own risk Wink
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

nice job mate, i forget always to use it
i tried and it worked fine, i will let the window opened
thanks
iillaa

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

Update  :
 thank you for the  website  i get new followers every certain time and with no ban or warning from Twitter  😁 it seem to be safe .
 i don't use the script since  opening the windows 6 h   is too much  
But the scripts work great    

Cheesy
iillaa

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:18:00 PM

op  is there any website that work with the same way but  for Facebook  ?   

Cheesy
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:43:52 AM

people go to various tricks to earn money , and this would not conflict with the terms of the bounty of the companies? I think the use of scripts is not quite fair to other participants

JeremyB (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:34:10 PM

op  is there any website that work with the same way but  for Facebook  ?   

Nope afaik.

people go to various tricks to earn money , and this would not conflict with the terms of the bounty of the companies? I think the use of scripts is not quite fair to other participants

It is not money related, it does not automate anything for bounties.
You should use this service at your own risk. You must prefer to gain followers the right way, by providing good content.
Ananastasia

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

Thank you
emile12

Activity: 392
Merit: 127

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:14:34 AM

this is a very good job,  thanks to take time for this ! it's working very well

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
mangodebango

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

Haven't tried using the script but I have been using the BountyFollowers service on several Twitter accounts for a few months now. I don't mind checking in every 6 hours and adding 10 new followers each time. For better feeds (and less spam) I also mute pretty much the majority of followers that I add through this service.

Although lately I find it's been playing up. On one account a few weeks ago, the add new followers page kept suggesting the same 10 twitter users, even though I had already added them. I thought maybe it was an issue with my cookies or my cache and cleared/refreshed both, but it was only on one account. Logging in to a different account and doing the add new followers worked fine.

Now, just today, I find that Twitter has suspended the Bounty Followers twitter account (inactive since late last year) and that you can't add new followers nor reconnect / login and authorize Bounty Followers to access your Twitter account. When I attempt to join with Twitter to link BountyFollowers to my account, I get the following message:

Whoa there!

The request token for this page is invalid. It may have already been used, or expired because it is too old. Please go back to the site or application that sent you here and try again; it was probably just a mistake.

It looks like Twitter have found out about it and stopped the service.

Hopefully the developers will create a new one and reintroduce it. This was apparently only a beta version.

Embarrassed
emile12

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

Jeremy could you confirm this news?  really block by twitter ? thanks

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
JeremyB (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:06:03 PM

Not my service so I can't confirm what happened.
It seems that several users reported the service was unavailable for 2 days but it seems to work now.
emile12

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

Not my service so I can't confirm what happened.
It seems that several users reported the service was unavailable for 2 days but it seems to work now.

thanks you for your answer , i will try again and see if it' work (or not)

emile12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

i test it since few days and this is still working, i have no bug at all

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: