Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:37:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much does it cost to be listed on exchanges?  (Read 158 times)
DavidBooker (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

by Assetrush - Exchanges and wallets listing service

Everyone who has been faced with the exchange listing process knows how hard it is to reach them and get your token listed there.
But before you put all of your effort into trying to get in touch with the exchanges let me reveal a bit about the listing price.

(No Names, Just Numbers)

Well, to start with there’s a few types of exchanges

1 - The big
2 - The middle
3 - The small

The big exchanges usually request anywhere from 50 BTC and higher. It could be mentioned as a listing fee or as a part of a marketing campaign fund.
They could also list your token absolutely free but before getting happy you should be sure that you meet their highly limited parameters.

The middle exchanges usually request anywhere from 7 BTC - 30 BTC

The small exchanges, anywhere from 3 BTC - 5 BTC

Tip №1 - Before trying to get listed on Major exchanges (Like in the top 10) and fighting their silence, it is better to apply for a middle exchange and right after that your coin will be listed there, the big exchange will be more interested in your listing then ever before.

Tip №2 - If you don’t want to waste your time filling out applications and sending messages that they will never respond to, send us a request and we will provide you with a high quality listing service that can meet any requirements that you might have - support@assetrush.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aloofloofah

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

by Assetrush - Exchanges and wallets listing service

Everyone who has been faced with the exchange listing process knows how hard it is to reach them and get your token listed there.
But before you put all of your effort into trying to get in touch with the exchanges let me reveal a bit about the listing price.

(No Names, Just Numbers)

Well, to start with there’s a few types of exchanges

1 - The big
2 - The middle
3 - The small

The big exchanges usually request anywhere from 50 BTC and higher. It could be mentioned as a listing fee or as a part of a marketing campaign fund.
They could also list your token absolutely free but before getting happy you should be sure that you meet their highly limited parameters.

The middle exchanges usually request anywhere from 7 BTC - 30 BTC

The small exchanges, anywhere from 3 BTC - 5 BTC

Tip №1 - Before trying to get listed on Major exchanges (Like in the top 10) and fighting their silence, it is better to apply for a middle exchange and right after that your coin will be listed there, the big exchange will be more interested in your listing then ever before.

Tip №2 - If you don’t want to waste your time filling out applications and sending messages that they will never respond to, send us a request and we will provide you with a high quality listing service that can meet any requirements that you might have - support@assetrush.com

Some echange don't even ask for BTC actually.
You can even add a XSmall exchanges.
varun bee

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

according to Autonomous Research, a fintech analysis firm Cryptocurrency trading exchanges are charging as much as ten times the amount traditional exchanges request for securities. exchanges are charging an ICO on a known crypto exchange can cost anywhere between $1 – $3 million. some exchanges charged 1 million$ per ico depending upon liquidity. & to give it a effect let me remind you that blockchain icos raised more than 3$ billion in last year so you get the idea. also coinbase reported more than a billion dollars in profit and binance reported 200$million profit for the quarter.
Delitr

Activity: 2
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:11:20 PM

May be
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

that’s very interesting, I thought it was much much more though

I remember I saw a presentation by Binance CEO and people where willing to ask for 1-2 millions usd!

that’s pretty insane lol
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

that’s very interesting, I thought it was much much more though

I remember I saw a presentation by Binance CEO and people where willing to ask for 1-2 millions usd!

that’s pretty insane lol

I've heard binance ask for 5mil USD now!

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1585

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:25:27 PM

This conversation is full of I "heard" and "I think". I am really interested in the topic, but would need some solid stuff to believe those numbers.

DavidBooker (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

This conversation is full of I "heard" and "I think". I am really interested in the topic, but would need some solid stuff to believe those numbers.

There will also be a lot of rumors according to the price listing. Moreover, it quickly changes all the time (about 1 time every month).
Some of them charge a fee in their own tokens, some in customer tokens, or they may even ask for a percentage from a hard cap.
DavidBooker (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:30:04 PM

The main thing is that every ICO is trying to get listed on Binance or Okex or any of the other big exchanges.

But what they don't understand is that if your first exchange will be, for example Binance, you'll have to pay a lot more money to get listed there. It is better if you'll be listed on 1-2 middle exchanges and then move on to a larger one. The price will be much less.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: