Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DIWtoken proceeds with ICO and partnerships  (Read 166 times)
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:24:19 AM

I just wanted to mention that I read an article regarding DIW's ICO final phase and that they will introduce to the public a part of the development of their platform (read below).

https://www.btcurrencies.com/news/diwtoken-com-ico-ending-as-project-development-advances.html

I wanted to follow up and confirm this, so, an admin who happens to be one of the developers of the DIW platform informed me that the development of the DIW platform is already underway and that the Alpha stage will be released ahead of schedule. This means that we will have Alpha stage of the DIW platform before the ICO ends, before the 31st of May instead of after the ICO as originally planned out. A code will be added to Github for everyone to view just like the article states and we will be able to talk about the platform as it develops in the DIW group.

Let me know your thoughts on this!

Thanks guys

I read this article and find it interesting that the team is going through its phases and will finally show us the Alpha platform. I also was browsing DIW's social media and noticed that they uploaded a video with a speech of their COO and CoFounder. You can watch the video below if you want.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGWPvzNhda0&feature=youtu.be

I found it rather interesting because of its focus on Blockchain technology and how it will be implemented in our society and everyday lives.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:01:51 AM

Hi everyone! There is a lot of chatter on DIW's official telegram group about the alpha version being released very very soon and even some sayings about what it will include!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

The DIW token has begun its ICO on the 3rd of May 2018.

See link: https://medium.com/@diwtoken/how-to-participate-in-our-ico-91c4bf3bbeb5

I have personally contributed in this project and i was wondering if anyone else from this forum has done so too?  
What are your thoughts on this one?

DIW ICO is one of the best ICOs this year. I'm a bounty hunters here and almost 5 months working on the Signature and Facebook Twitter Campaign I am sure this project is a good one

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jomvill

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

i think a DIW Token  is a great and nice on Medium The iCoin Summit was a 2 day ICO and Blockchain focused event that took place .... DIW is pleased to announce its partnership with Ties.
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

Because DIW has a bounty thread, I think a lot of people at this forum know about this project.
I think this project is worth holding for a long time. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

the assist on announcement to bring the observance to covert investors with the blueprint on crypto acting that the antithetic hand-pick of abstinence accept with the particular course of action on detecting observance with the propositions from developer.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: