Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SprintX - An ICO Maker with an integrated Exchange for Startups -  (Read 569 times)
SprintX (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:09:51 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 02:17:47 PM by SprintX

SprintX 🚀🌑 - LAUNCH YOUR OWN STARTUP IN A SMART CITY AND INTEGRATE TOKENS TO A CRYPTO AND FIAT EXCHANGE!!!

IMPORTANT LINKS HERE:

Whitelist

[April 01st 2018- May 2nd 2018]

Private Presale

[March 19th 2018 - April 10th 2018]

Bonus 30%

Phase 2 Pre Sale

[May 3rd 2018 - May 17th 2018]

Bonus 25%

Public Sale

[May 24th, 2018 - June 21st, 2018]

NO BONUS

[HARD CAP = 200,000 ETH]

What is SprintX?

We introduce a new stage of support for entrepreneurs and the development of new business ideas, that will open up the potential market for cryptocurrencies and its multiple functions.

We solve three problems for a Startup to launch their own ICO:

1. Smart Contract Development - Your idea through a smart contract and into an ICO Maker.

2. Integration to an Exchange - Your created token integrated to an Exchange for trading increasing its value and providing a clearer road map for future of token.

3. Conversion to Fiat - Crypto spending and conversion solution via Debit Card services or Bank services.

🏦💼 The SprintX platform will integrate with SwitchX Exchange to have diverse features such as: 🏦💼

🆕  Accommodate the development of new ICOs.
💱  Automatically incorporate the tokens of these ICOs to the SwitchX Exchange.
🚀  Actively participate in the launch and promotion of each ICO.
📝  Platform for generating Smart Contracts.
📜  Automatic development of Smart Contracts on the Ethereum blockchain.
📚  Personalized advisory.
🏦  Availability of banking entities for conversion to FIAT.
💳  Incorporation of a debit card automatically linked to your balance
in cryptocurrency.
👛 Access to clients for the use of Hot and Cold Wallets.
📍   Access to Digital Strategy.
🎭 Specialized advisors in diverse areas of the ICO.

What are our Services:

• Exchange
• Debit Card Service
• Assimilation to Airdrop
• Adaptability to Forks
• Hot and Cold Wallets

Welcome to the new reality in which we guarantee, through our platforms, access to the technology for the great minds and visionaries who now have the opportunity to find initial funding in a way never seen before.

SwitchX - Crypto and Fiat Exchange - will be located in Canton of Zug, Switzerland. Home of all things Crypto and will have a Bank License in Switzerland to be regulated and act as a bank offering many services and benefits other exchange do not offer.

Switchx will be differentiated from other Crypto Exchanges in the following aspects:

• Provide any user with a virtual debit card associated with the funds in their accounts, which will allow payments to be made directly using the funds of the Exchange immediately.

• Users will be provided with the necessary cryptocurrency accounts they need, and the possibility of providing them with cold and hot wallets.

• SwitchX will provide users with a virtual card that will allow payments to be made at any trade or website using Exchange funds. It will not be necessary to use other intermediaries to be able to use the money managed in the Exchange.

• A set of simple, powerful and accessible tools will be provided to companies or individuals without programming knowledge that allows to deploy Smart Contracts instantaneously on various types of blockchain (particularly Ethereum)

• Active support to all airdrops, be they Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies that use the Bitcoin blockchain. The user will not have to request it, SwitchX will provide it when they occur.

Bounty Program 1% of total tokens had been alocated for bounty‼️
If you have questions ❓❔❓❔ regarding bounty, you can ask them here:

👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻 https://t.me/sprintxbounty 😘😘
You can find all the information for the bounty program here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3196486 👈🏻👈🏻👈🏻  

📘 Team 📘  

Jose Rivas/ Founder
Brigham Santos/ CEO
Adrián Gomez/ PR Director
Paulii Good/ Head of Marketing

Eduardo Argueta/ Head of Strategy
Oscar Machado/ ICO Product Developer
Chelisa Acosta/ ICO Product Developer
Andrea Constanza/ Community Manager & Investor Relations
Christian Carias/ Community Manager & Investor Relations
Harold Santos/ Community Manager & Investor Relations

Daniel Villalobos/ Social Media Manager
Leo Pacas/ Strategic Designer
Eduardo Mejía/ Front End Developer
Fernando Martir/ UX/ UI designer

📒 Advisors 📒

Yagub Rahimov/ CEO/Co-founder - 7marketz Inc. Group.
Steve Good/ Digital Strategist | Cryptocurrency Expert & ICO Advisor | Founder - Coinvestors.io | Keynote Speaker (Microsoft).
Elie Galam | Advisor to Bancor | Alternative Investments Expert | CIO at Eastmore Group.
Dan Handy/ Software Security Advisor | President at VisualCue
Daniel Amato | Partner & Chief Business Development Officer
Joshua Chodniewicz | Investment and Capital Raising Advisor - Chief Executive Officer at Fundify. com and Board Member of Art. com
Joaquín López Lérida/ Development advisor | CEO at Kolokium.
Carlos Rivas/ Business Strategy Advisor | Co-founder at Sig Capitales
Gerardo Rivas/ Business Strategy Advisor | Co-founder at Sig Capitales
SprintX (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

Smiley Our Pre-Sale Phase 2 has launched today. You have only 14 days to receive a 25% bonus!  Smiley

https://sprintx.io
tommydavis45

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

Seems a very interesting project almost a ICO incubator! Do you have any bounties? I translate white papers into Turkish. Also how much did you raise in the private sale?
SprintX (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:45:53 PM

Seems a very interesting project almost a ICO incubator! Do you have any bounties? I translate white papers into Turkish. Also how much did you raise in the private sale?

Hello tommydavis45,

We solve three problems for a Startup to launch their own ICO:

1. Smart Contract Development - Your idea through a smart contract and into an ICO Maker.

2. Integration to an Exchange - Your created token integrated to an Exchange for trading increasing its value and providing a clearer road map for future of token.

3. Conversion to Fiat - Crypto spending and conversion solution via Debit Card services or Bank services.

In regards to our bountyies, you can find all the information on this link:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3196486.0 (We do have bounties for translations, please send me some examples in a message:) )

We raised $15 million USD in our Private sale. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask away or send me a private message.
kevindevilxxx9

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:52:47 PM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this and how this project will turn out.
SprintX (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO to our ICO list for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:
  • Free listing for your ICO
  • Free Press Releases or article publishing
  • Your ICO shared on our social media (1700+ followers)
  • Your ICO will stay forever on our site

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you for your time, I hope to see your ICO listed on our site soon!

Thanks for the update, We will have a look into the website.
SprintX (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this and how this project will turn out.

Is there anything you would like to know about our project? You can send me a private message or leave a comment on this thread. I would suggest you visit our website to have a look around. https://sprintx.io
potraviny

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:30:53 PM

I have read your white paper, why are you creating your startup in Switzerland over where you are based?
SprintX (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

I have read your white paper, why are you creating your startup in Switzerland over where you are based?

Hello potraviny,

One of our arms in SprintX will be is SwitchX. SwitchX will be the first Exchange oriented to adapt the blockchain functionalities. It will be able to unite the virtual and real world bringing the blockchain technology closer to the business needs and the new demands of cryptocurrency users. It’s about an advanced, safe, and democratic environment.

SwitchX will be located in Switzerland, not SprintX. This is because Switzerland is one of the homes of all things Crypto and will have a Bank License in Switzerland to be regulated and act as a bank offering many services and benefits other exchange do not offer.
Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:42:37 PM

It would be good if you can add more details and full information
egretia
Rosa bella

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:01:19 PM

The project is opening a chance for everyone who wish to work full time but can still do their work at home or distant place.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:01:32 PM

I read the white book. In general, I got the idea of the project. In my opinion - the main idea of the project is the search for innovators, start-ups, who do not have enough money or experience to translate ideas and develop these start-ups.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

This will be just a site for adversiting ICO projects? Or you will have own blockchain wuth platform for creating tokens?
kingofhearts69

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:25:17 PM

What is the hardcap of the ICO? What bonuses do you have?
SprintX (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

What is the hardcap of the ICO? What bonuses do you have?

Hello kingofhearts69,

Our hardcap for our ICO is 200,000 ETH and that's if we sell all tokens during the Pre-ICO and ICO. (221 million). Yes there are bonuses, currently there is 25% on your investment and that is available until May 17th. During the ICO there is no bonus as we believe early adopters should be rewarded for believing in our project.
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

it seems like it takes a lot of experience to join this project, it takes a lot of innovators and experienced people to handle this, it is also very interesting is, the hardcap is big up to 200 thousand eth, very nice
monolokcrypto

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

Interesting project which has huge potential, when does the main ICO start? I found you guys on ICOBench.
SprintX (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Interesting project which has huge potential, when does the main ICO start? I found you guys on ICOBench.

Thanks for the kind words monolokcrypto,

Yes we are listed on the main ICO rating websites, so we are easy to find!

The main ICO starts on the 24th of May, we are currently in the 2nd phase of the Pre-Sale where you receive a 25% bonus. There will be no bonuses during the ICO!
Ursuka

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

The project is very interesting. I am very impressed with the management of the project. I will take part in
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:57:12 PM

I can't remember the last time I saw such a strong team and a ICO raising a substantial amount during their private pre-sale. There is clearly something here! This could be a great platform for ICOs to launch off as it seems to have everything needed to get started.

The thread could do with some more information though. Where are you guys based?

What was the substantial amount they raised during the private pre-sale? Is it possible to prove that? They could also just claim it to make the project more interesting.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: