Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 05:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Goldentowns - I'll pay you to play, and, no, I will not scam you. More inside...  (Read 5144 times)
chr0npiles (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:35:32 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2013, 11:33:39 PM by chr0npiles

Some of you have probably heard of Goldentowns, or even signed up to play, but been scammed out of your promised rewards because the price of BTC shot through the roof. If you haven't heard of the game, it is an economical, political, and war simulation skill game akin to Age of Empires. You can actually earn and exchange the in game currency, gold, for cash and/or bitcoins. Pretty cool, eh?

While you won't immediately be in a position to earn enough gold to reap the rewards, with a fair bit of play you can get to a point where you can sell it, and I'll supplement you with BTC rewards for hitting certain levels. All you have to do is sign up and play, I'm asking for nothing in return other than that :-). I'm offering a promotion scheme that is much lower than what others were offering, but I am putting myself in a position to guarantee that players are paid for their efforts.  I'm not interested in scamming you, but I am interested in seeing whether or not a concentrated effort on this game will get me to a point of probability.  I'm inclined to think that this game may just be one giant scam/time suck, but I'm willing to give it a go in the name of science, and see if my best efforts can't nudge me into a position with earning power.  

First you would need to sign up using my referral link here!

I've modeled the promotion scheme based on a couple other promotions that I have seen on the forum and is as follows:

• REACH LEVEL 2 - This won't take long, no more than a couple days, and I will pay you .0001 BTC once you get to that point.
  • REACH LEVEL 5- This is going to take a bit longer, and will require you to have upgraded buildings and begun production on a larger scale. For this I will pay you .0005 BTC
  • REACH LEVEL 10- This will take a considerable amount of time, but you will be able to sell your own goods for gold at this point. For this I will pay you .0015 BTC
  • REACH LEVEL 25 - I will pay you .004 BTC
  • REACH LEVEL 50 - I will pay you .025 BTC
  • REACH LEVEL 100 - I will pay you .075 BTC

The sum of all incentives to this point is .1021 BTC, which is over $100 at current prices! Should the price of BTC fall, I will adjust the rewards accordingly to ensure you are getting a fair sum for your time spent in the game. I will not adjust the reward prices should the price of BTC continue to rise :-).

BUT WE'RE NOT DONE YET...

• REACH 30% HAPPINESS - Happiness is very important in terms of your city's prosperity! Reach this point and I'll give you an additional .0005 BTC
  • REACH 50% HAPPINESS - For this I will pay you .0075 BTC
  • REACH 100% HAPPINESS - Earn .025 BTC

Sum of all extra bonuses is .033 BTC which brings the grand total to .1351 BTC which is currently around $150!!

The game only takes a few minutes of attention every day after you've gotten past the first stages. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about strategy, as it plays a very large role in the game. I would strongly encourage you to read the FAQ and a guide created by the top player in the game.
I am currently offering this to 20 PEOPLE. If you are interested, create an account, and post your username + preferred bitcoin address where you would like to receive your bonuses. I will begin paying these tomorrow or whenever the first players hit that point. Once you have reached a certain point, post your progress, and I will verify that in the game then immediately pay your bonus.

Join me and let's see if we're not too late to take advantage of some in game earning opportunities. We may be, so I wouldn't invest a lot of your own money into it, but I've got a few BTC lying around that I've got no problem putting to decent use in an effort to get to a point of profitability in this game.
1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtMDqcw6

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:37:47 PM

testtest
pls confirm
chr0npiles (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:38:58 PM

testtest
pls confirm

Confirmed.  Thanks for joining!  Let me know once you've reached the first milestone, and I'll get your reward to you then.  If you have any questions regarding strategy, don't hesitate to ask and I'll help out where I'm able. 
1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtMDqcw6

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:10:43 AM

testtest
pls confirm

Confirmed.  Thanks for joining!  Let me know once you've reached the first milestone, and I'll get your reward to you then.  If you have any questions regarding strategy, don't hesitate to ask and I'll help out where I'm able. 
THANKS
viridisk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

18cchz74xD2rusZ6dgio73opk6biwzVxKu

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:48:14 AM

So let's give this another go, shall we? Smiley

username: jayjayokocha
ravelant

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:12:22 AM

Signed up (Ravelant3).  I imagine you could easily provide the wallet address that contains 2.6 BTC?
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:13:06 AM

usermane: traficola

let us see what happen to that offer.
chr0npiles (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:25:24 AM

So let's give this another go, shall we? Smiley

username: jayjayokocha

Confirmed!

Signed up (Ravelant3).  I imagine you could easily provide the wallet address that contains 2.6 BTC?

Confirmed! 

usermane: traficola

let us see what happen to that offer.

Confirmed!

Thanks for joining folks.  Just post here when you all reach level two, and I'll send the rewards your way!
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 04:29:36 AM

What the guarantee that you will not scam ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
chr0npiles (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 04:39:53 AM

Just gotta trust me for the time being.  Once you start seeing the first folks collect their reward, I hope you'll see that I can be trusted :-). I was scammed in one of the earlier threads, and that's the reason I wanted to do this.  I set the rewards lower than the others specifically so I wouldn't have any issue paying out. 
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:50:49 AM

This seems more legit compared to $2000 payout Tongue
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 06:25:48 AM

Just gotta trust me for the time being.  Once you start seeing the first folks collect their reward, I hope you'll see that I can be trusted :-). I was scammed in one of the earlier threads, and that's the reason I wanted to do this.  I set the rewards lower than the others specifically so I wouldn't have any issue paying out. 
the previous 3 goldentowns offer turns to scams,it is hard to gain trust form users again,
people are scared to waste their time into scam offers Tongue Tongue Tongue
danpe

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:10:11 PM

Username: danpe

I'll play.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 12:26:41 PM

the previous 3 goldentowns offer turns to scams,it is hard to gain trust form users again,
people are scared to waste their time into scam offers Tongue Tongue Tongue

I'd seriously considering offering an escrow on this if I was you. Putting the coin in escrow now will negate any rise in the price of BTC for the OP. Chances are no one will last the course to level 100 anyway but if they did the cheapest level 100 referral in the games is for sale at 3250EUR, so OP has plenty of reason to offer this incentive.

I'm already too far in to take you up on this, but I'll wish you all good luck, it's a fun game.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chr0npiles (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:20:54 PM

Username: danpe

I'll play.
'

I am not seeing you as signed up...
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 04:04:32 PM

Set up an escrow fund , and deposit there 0.1 BTC for each referral that has signed up following your link.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
viridisk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

18cchz74xD2rusZ6dgio73opk6biwzVxKu

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 04:17:22 PM

Don't even need full 0.1 as these high levels won't be reached anytime soon.

Anyhow, I'll probably hit level 2 tomorrow, so we'll see is he genuine.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 02:00:11 AM

FallenKings

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 03:50:27 AM