Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's really going on in China?  (Read 565 times)
Soulfap (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 10:51:49 PM

I just read through an article i found on reddit recently, and i must say, this looks extremely promising. I will not go off on a speculative rant where bitcoin WILL become the new global currency China has stated they want to pursue, but i definitely feel like we are going to see some growth, especially from China.

http://www.techinasia.com/whats-chinese-bitcoin-community/
Tonnes

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:02:30 PM

They do the same with gold, they just want to stack it up, so when the time comes we will working in factory's Wink
coreli

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:30:29 PM

They use it to get their money out of the country.
Julesp

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 11:41:01 PM

I just read through an article i found on reddit recently, and i must say, this looks extremely promising. I will not go off on a speculative rant where bitcoin WILL become the new global currency China has stated they want to pursue, but i definitely feel like we are going to see some growth, especially from China.

http://www.techinasia.com/whats-chinese-bitcoin-community/

To my knowledge (which isn't too much), china is still pretty protectionist when it comes to their citizens money. I remember hearing there being several similar virtual cash -startups this century, which I think got shut down by the government.

This might explain the popularity with bitcoin - there are several examples from other countries, where people would have loved to make earning online, but the currency restrictions were too strict. Bitcoin had solved those problems brilliantly for them.

In any case, China is definitely the force that will move bitcoins to even bigger heights and I don't really see the momentum stopping just yet. The potential there is huge.

Here are some interesting statistics about bitcoin clients downloaded.

masyveonk

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:50:58 PM

I feel at some point Chinese government will ban trading and using Bitcoin. I have really no idea why they allowed the exchanges to operate in first place, maybe they dont know yet they cannot control Bitcoin  Huh

Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:01:15 AM

One world government needs a one world currency.  Cool

chop_chop

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:03:39 AM

what ever they are doing, I hope they continue !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: