Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quarkcoin "transaction to large" problem  (Read 1182 times)
duuuuude (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:23:45 PM

like in the title, i am having the quarkcoin transaction is to large problem, i am trying ot move a couple thousand, and i can only move 400 at a time because of the glitch is there any way to fix, and advice is welcome.

j
Max Guevara

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Quark developer

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:28:18 PM

like in the title, i am having the quarkcoin transaction is to large problem, i am trying ot move a couple thousand, and i can only move 400 at a time because of the glitch is there any way to fix, and advice is welcome.

j

The easiest solution is to setup a second wallet and send your coins to the new wallet in as big as possible amounts. The maximum amount differs with every transaction, so it might be 400 QRK once and 4000 QRK the next.

Quark has a restriction of 128 inputs per transaction, so if you send 128 x 400 QRK to your new wallet, you'll be able to send 51,200 QRK in one transaction from the new wallet.
duuuuude (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:29:52 PM

from the man himself, thanks i didnt know it changed, i only thought it got smaller so it worried me, i am sending them to a new wallet now.

j
duuuuude (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:19:50 AM

its only getting worse now i can only send 300 and the amounts i can send keep getting smaller and smaller soon enough i wont be able to get the coins out, should i try to send coins in, i sent 2000 in but it didnt change anything, i am getting worried they will be locked in the wallet

j
Max Guevara

Activity: 106

Quark developer

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:27:01 AM

its only getting worse now i can only send 300 and the amounts i can send keep getting smaller and smaller soon enough i wont be able to get the coins out, should i try to send coins in, i sent 2000 in but it didnt change anything, i am getting worried they will be locked in the wallet

j

Did you send 2000 to your second wallet? If so, try sending 2000 from your second wallet in one transaction.

This problem arises especially if you received lots of small payments, like when mining at a p2pool.
duuuuude (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:30:55 AM

i beleive it is the p2pool problem i turned it off so it would stop sending me transactions, and i sent 2000 back to the wallet with problem but it did not increase the sending amout every four sends it reduces by ten i am at 290 coins i can send at a time, the next on will be 280 i might be able to get them all out, i am working on it now.

j.

p.s. thank you for responding back Max.

Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:31:26 AM

This problem has plagued me as well.  (I have been using the p2pool pretty much since it first came out so that is likely why I have so many issues.)  Once you have the issue it seems to get worse and worse, as Duuuuude is also experiencing, with the amount you can send getting less and less.  One of my wallets got to the point I could not send more than around 50 QRK or the transaction would fail.  --salvagewallet gets annoying fast and only recovers the limbo quark but doesn't help fix teh sending issue. 

So is the only solution really just to keep sending from one wallet(1) to another wallet(2) to another wallet(3) until wallet(n) allows sufficiently large transactions?  Anyway to dump the entire wallet amount and import it into a new wallet as a single transaction instead of sending it all out over the blockchain in hundreds of parts?
NodeSeperator

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 06:50:51 PM

This is the reason this coin sucks.. I have 24.17889 quarks I want to send to an exchange.. and it is "to big". I can't even send ~$3,- with it...

BTC: 12aXywzKHYxjJz2otZqfuYZVR4HfzZ3Hiz | LTC: LUKKyXML63AqyZPYjHxYAYFRSuqnB8D46o | NOBLE: 9eBcr5KDVhPLHtEitKxSxTmtLRGFsGoVEN | Digibyte: DBAp4ekcg43Hu6Pyn1AxDvxLETxhtf8u6s
c4shm3n

Activity: 719

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 06:57:19 PM

problem exists between chair and keyboard and not the wallet and coin!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
NodeSeperator

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 04:23:28 PM

Oke, If the problem is me, how do I use this coin ? If you have an anwer for that.. I can't even send you $2 for it.

BTC: 12aXywzKHYxjJz2otZqfuYZVR4HfzZ3Hiz | LTC: LUKKyXML63AqyZPYjHxYAYFRSuqnB8D46o | NOBLE: 9eBcr5KDVhPLHtEitKxSxTmtLRGFsGoVEN | Digibyte: DBAp4ekcg43Hu6Pyn1AxDvxLETxhtf8u6s
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: