Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help me start a new coin (TRC) TROLLCOIN  (Read 971 times)
spacegoat (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:32:52 PM

i have the best idea.  i know it will be successful because people like memes and shit.  the idea is this- make a funcoin called trollcoin and have the sites totally memed out.  pure humor surrounding the coin, but have a super solid base infrastructure with a trollbox right on the trollcoin.org website

I need help with the programming of the wallet client and such.  i'm inexperienced in all this though.  I think we should just focus on stability and scarcity, no premining etc.  just make a solid coin that beats the others because we badass like that. 

just an idea.

(trollface) in a coin.  its just fuckin funny

yeah baby yeah
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:23:39 AM

someone already made troll coin with the troll face on it, i just have to find the forum link, and making  coins just for jokes is not going get you alot of respect here.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 12:27:10 AM

There was already memecoin, we don't need this.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:12:13 AM

Go fuck yourself cock breath
spacegoat (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:28:44 AM

yes i'm looking for respect here.  and you will give it to me.  (spacegoat armpit farts)  (dude realizes he is way too stressed out and takes everything, such as his bitcointalk reputation way too seriously)

yeah baby yeah
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:59:48 AM

and so should you.. you make the scene look bad by starting joke currencies.. we have enough coin cloners already doing that already
but at least they are cloning their coins on thir own rather than creating topics asking one to be made for them.

and Trolls online have nothing to do with troll box's.. i don't think you even know what the word means (google it please)

PS: TRC exists already too ..it's called Teracoin

people around here have a perfectly fine sense of humor and are plenty lightened up enough, they just don't like dumb noobs posting dumb shit lol

please no more little kids starting world wide currencies please.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 01:55:56 PM

Go fuck yourself cock breath
Did I say something wrong?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
gorgorom

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 02:24:31 PM

and so should you.. you make the scene look bad by starting joke currencies.. we have enough coin cloners already doing that already
but at least they are cloning their coins on thir own rather than creating topics asking one to be made for them.

and Trolls online have nothing to do with troll box's.. i don't think you even know what the word means (google it please)

people around here have a perfectly fine sense of humor and are plenty lightened up enough, they just don't like dumb noobs posting dumb shit lol

This^

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
spacegoat (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:16:24 AM

This^
This^

yeah baby yeah
spacegoat (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:31:56 AM

This^
This^
This ^
is getting way too weird.  you guys and your noobie boobies can kiss my hairy patooty if you woody woody ahahahaha ahaha (woody woodpecker laugh laugh)  ok last rhyme a little stretchin, hey you techie dudes with your pocket protectors and your o.c.d. with dental floss, you live in a cryptocurrency world, you understand what difficulties are, script sha256 pow pos algorhythms are, you know what a blockchain is and you definitely know what a buttpickle is.  but the majority of people do not, nor will they even attempt to grasp the first thing about a mining pool or a node.  you are assuming your geeky superiority will grant you instant success, and all hail you nerds kings of weird things and far out mathematical applications, but understand we need a coin for the people.  something professionally engineered to be the best, but to be simple to understand but we're not going to get into it too much.  we'll just have the BMW engine all souped up under the hood and we'll make the rest catering to the creative imagination.  I'm not even a miner just a thinker.  I've been around these parts a lot longer than you i'm guessing.  datacoin is a new idea with a unique idea within it, they're using the blockchain to store data.  like files and messages and shit.  like a digital space capsule.  pretty cool. 

all I'm saying is you nerd jerks with your know it all ness can shrivel and shrink when you see the size of my glorious melon.  and by melon I mean coin.

...ok so i won't make this coin.  thanks for harshing my mellow.  back to the drawing board, now what am i gonna do?  robots are getting pretty fierce, we better start getting on anti robot technology pronto super nerds chop chop.  if you're unaware check out the documentaries on robots its insane,  we gotta make like a goo they get caught in, and scrambling fields.  drones.  skynet.  whoa

yeah baby yeah
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: