Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 07:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Low acceptance Rate  (Read 457 times)
Johnny Reznik (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:33:39 PM

I'm totally new to actually setting up a rig to run bit coin mining, however I have heard of it before and known a few people who have done it and thought I'd at least take a look into it. I'm running cudaminer with a stratum proxy. I have a Geforce 430 (27 khash/s) and all I'm getting is (going to type it since I don't know how to paste out of the log)
[Timestamp] GPU#0: Geforce Gt 430 88064 khashes, 26.86 khash/s
[Timestamp] accepted: 0/138 (0.00%), 26.86 khash/s (booooo)

I'm sure I'm missing some information in here but I'm not sure what else to add. If anyone could lend me hand I'd be exceedingly grateful.
sliverstorm

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:22:48 AM

Are you trying to overclock your card? I have had high rejection rates before because I overclocked my card too much and it was unstable.

I'm having a somewhat-similar problem, my miner is chugging along at around 25kH/s, but it keeps hitting "Stratum detected new block". It's only actually tried to submit work twice in the past hour or so. I'm wondering if 25kH/s is just too slow, which may affect you too buddy
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:06:50 AM

25khash is far too slow. I'm just getting by at 27 Mhash, which is barely enough BTC to use for experimentation in the system, let alone for actual profit. I'd invest in better hardware or into coins directly on an exchange.
sliverstorm

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:41:48 PM

Forgot to add I am mining scrypt; I assumed OP was too, given the hashrate.

OP, 27kH/s is much too low for bitcoin. However on the bright side according to the hardware charts, you should be able to get up to 20MH/s with that card if you tune it correctly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: