Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I got many thing from Bitcointalk forum. What you got ?  (Read 111 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

I got many thing from Bitcointalk forum. Before join here I has not much idea about cryptocurrency. Once I entered bitcointalk I read every section and I got much more idea from here. Even I have small idea before but after join this forum every thing is clear for me. Specially about Bitcoin, Alt coin , ICO and trade. I have seen many helpful people and answer here. For me there no more popular forum for crypto except bitcointalk. Every body can open discussion their idea here. So that more knowledge I can get from here. I appreciate every helpful member of this forum. I get may thing and learn form here. It's not important that we will earn from here. What we can learn from here, we can earn by apply this knowledge and idea in market. Thanks all the forum authority and member's. Hope I can learn more from here. I got many thing from here, what you get. Share with use your experience.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

Coming from your post history and I will say you are doing good. Do not push it too hard. The community is very friendly. Make friends. I spend most of my time here because I like it to be here. What I get from here is, a place to hang up.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

Bitcointalk is a great place for information and discussions about Cryptography and Cryptocurrencies.

I got nothing much else as a tip, than please do not reply into a subject that you are not experienced with nor have anything to contribute to.

Alot of people post to Technical Support, whom have no idea what they are talking about and could cause some serious damage if someone were to believe them. Educate yourself, and help others if you know how to.

Edit: I've decided to write an example, of those posts.

Trash:
Online wallets are safe if you don't lose the password!

Quality:
Online wallets generally are a bad idea, because browsers are not as secure most often than a dedicated software that has been tested. Online wallet softwares might be closed source, have not been tested enough and might have some exploits. If the website script were edited for example to generate/reveal your private keys to the browser or server, this would be a mess which might end up with your coins getting stolen.

With dedicated software, you can verify the code before compiling it into an binary/executable files so the developer cannot many any changes without your permission. With a website it is much easier to change the source on the fly

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: