Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 13025 times)
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

they are targeting the beginning of the new era in the crypto world. the team is really hardworking and helpful. I'm trying to support PERA.

good luck team. Wink
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

I am happy that I have found this project between all this new ICO's. I see huge potential and that is why I joined your bounty and invested. Researched your white paper and I think is professional. So now let's hope for the hard cap.

cozie

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:17:46 PM

ico hardcap is very high. that's what I'm worried about. I hope I like the team.  we will succeed with the support of investors.

I'm thinking about investing.  Wink
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

It is your chance to win an iPhone X, an iPad 2018 or a Ledger Nano S Stick + Payera Merchandising for every three lucky winners!
⠀⠀⠀
Take part in our contest now!
⠀⠀⠀
What you have to do?⠀⠀

1. Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/payera.io/⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀

2. Like this post on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi7MoyegOJd/?taken-by=payera.io⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀
3. Mark 3 friends below this post https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi7MoyegOJd/?taken-by=payera.io
⠀⠀⠀
Good Luck!

I have participated in this promotion and have one question. When will the winner be chosen? I can't find this information anywhere. I hope to be one of three happy people. My goal is to get Ledger Nano plus Payera Merchandising. What is this Payera Merchandising?

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:59:33 PM

Instagram giveaway runs until 28th May 2018.
After calculation we make a live video on our facebook channel where we choose the three winners.
All that TBA.
Follow our social media to be up to date!
Payera merchandising: Payera T-Shirt, Payera Key Chain, Payera Pen.

Thank you very much for your answer. Do you have any working demo or product? Are you already working on code or wait until ICO ends to get the funds first?

I see a lot of new projects lately wants to run a service similar to bank services and issue cards. From what I know there are only two existing projects, which issued cards but still struggle with further roadmap fulfillment. How can you be so sure about cardera? Have you already agreements with maestro, mastercard, visa or any other card issuer?

aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:33:33 PM

You have something to sell ❓

Ok perfect, than do it easy and fast with SHOPERA
Just take a picture and set up a short description
After you have done your pricing, your advertisement will be online
Offer your goods and services securely in the crypto market

I'm very pleased with the team. they work great. we believe in this project. be better with my success team and support. Smiley
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

ONLY 5 days left 🔥

Only PAYERAio is the offical payera account❗️

Any questions ❓
Ask us on telegram https://t.me/payera

It's a good project to look at.
cozie

Activity: 261

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

I didn't think it would be such a popular project. but now I'm very happy. we'il do good together. the team works very well.

How would you feel about a card that you could use to pay for all your daily expense.Welcome to CARDERA a product of PAYERA. This card will be connected directly to your PAYERA wallet. Shopping offline - simple and fast!
https://twitter.com/PAYERAio/status/1000073524692873218
Seketsuna

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

I didn't think it would be such a popular project. but now I'm very happy. we'il do good together. the team works very well.

How would you feel about a card that you could use to pay for all your daily expense.Welcome to CARDERA a product of PAYERA. This card will be connected directly to your PAYERA wallet. Shopping offline - simple and fast!
https://twitter.com/PAYERAio/status/1000073524692873218
thanks, I'm following the social media. I like the work and sharing of the team. I joined last week. I'm going to invest. Roll Eyes
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:41:05 PM

Hi PAYERA Community!
⠀⠀⠀
Tomorrow, May 28th at 8pm GMT+2
⠀⠀⠀
We will go LIVE on Facebook and Instagram.⠀⠀⠀
We will announce the winner of our giveway special tomorrow.⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
You also have the chance to ask our CTO LIVE questions.⠀⠀

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Hi PAYERA Community!
⠀⠀⠀
Tomorrow, May 28th at 8pm GMT+2
⠀⠀⠀
We will go LIVE on Facebook and Instagram.⠀⠀⠀
We will announce the winner of our giveway special tomorrow.⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
You also have the chance to ask our CTO LIVE questions.⠀⠀

I'm participating!) and it will be interesting to know who won) I'll wait for the results. I wish the team good luck)
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:45:58 AM

I like how Payera team interacts with the community on all social media channels. I hope that after ICO this will not change and you will update us with this same frequency. We are very early and updates are the only confirmation that everything is correct and as scheduled. Transparency is the key to successful marketing.

nivJom

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:02:40 PM

I am very interested in the coin but as of today NO EMAILs are send out!
I tried registering a new account, but there isn't even a registration mail sent out altough you get the account. I noticed this when I couldn't log into my account and wanted to reset the password, but got no email to do that. So I double and triple checked by registering a new account and asking for an offer on it. No Email at all.

So, what is the matter? I want to invest and got an offer two days ago, which I now want to cash in by transmitting to the given wallets of payera, but am deeply concerned.
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

The concept is very new on crypto market, also the seller and buyer protection is really useful. Zero fee for exchanges and buyer seems interesting. I see Payera token will be able to compete with other payment methods.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

a very good project and has a high score: https://icomarks.com/ico/payera . The telegram group also has a very large community of over 50,000 members joining it. Good luck

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
deodecagone

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:20:00 AM

The winners of our contest are:
1. IPhoneX: Edmar L Evangelista
2. IPad 2018: @ofeliaadriano56
3. Ledger: @stylehousephotos

Every of our lucky winners get additional Payera Merchandise!!!
eh, and I so wanted to win the iPhone) We are waiting for more competitions from the team! And good luck on Pre-Sale!
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

I read about PAYERA and realized that this project has great advantages compared to its predecessors, for example, very small commissions or even their absence. The team is working hard, constantly some updates, large pool for supporters. So, I think that there will be quite a lot of people who want to participate in ICO.
bitbouillion

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

PAYERA is going to be a platform that connects many different people in a simple way and enables a secure and fast handling of transactions.
This diagram illustrates how PAYERA is going to work.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

Payera will be like Paypal, eBay and Amazon in one place with very low fees. How can somebody not like this idea? if this service will be running smoothly when implemented then I see bright future for Payera. When users will be happy there will be a constant flow of new members which equals more free advertising, transactions and finally revenue.

The only concern I have is a very young team with not much-proved experience in this field. I don't see any spectacular projects in which core members were involved before any other special achievements. I like when in the team is one or more known people from the Blockchain industry. The young team has a potential too but is harder to market such a project, I think.

andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:37:20 AM

almost $ 4 million raised so far,not a bad result :)still enough time for a soft cap and more.... Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: