Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 13015 times)
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

the fundraising slowed down, I hope in the last seven days of Pre-ICO we will see an increase in investment Wink

I am also hoping to see the big players invest during these last days of the presale because the entire team have put in alot of work into this project. Good luck guys.
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

PAYERA offers an easy multifunctional solution for crypto users and sellers. We are going to create a new era in the crypto-payment gateway with PAY- / SHOPand CARDERA.

Great project now by using Payera  we can easily  spend  our crypto currency any where in  the world
maardhayrule

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:27:33 PM

What will happen with payera if the softcap won't be reached?
Will be the a second ICO-phase?
When coins are distributed?
tientien5

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:28:42 PM

The ICO ends on the 18th of July 2018 and the tokens will be distributed in July/August.
After the preICO the normal ICO will follow
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

I don't think so, if they won't reach the soft cap, then there will be a refund to all investors and maybe another ICO later. But I haven't seen so far any ICO to start for the second time. I think Payera is a decent project and they should be able to reach the soft cap with no problems. I'm optimistic about this funding round. This will be a successful ICO.

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

I don't think so, if they won't reach the soft cap, then there will be a refund to all investors and maybe another ICO later. But I haven't seen so far any ICO to start for the second time. I think Payera is a decent project and they should be able to reach the soft cap with no problems. I'm optimistic about this funding round. This will be a successful ICO.
Refunds is a must if they failed to raise even the minimum soft cap amount. I visit their site and saw it was already half away to reach the soft cap of $8M and thats big enough to start their process. $60M will be to hard to get but its good to try as long as they will be able to reach that softcap.
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

With the concept of being the world's largest e-commerce company, Payera will be the first choice for online shopping with digital currency payments. I believe this project will work.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

So quiet here and only a few days left to the end of Payera pre ICO. I thought that this thread will be exploding like many others before but there are only 6 pages. I don't understand Payera is a great concept and really needed. Cryptocurrencies have to be easy to use and widely used and this is exactly what Payera has to offer.

CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

Payera is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Silver podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

Payera, shopera, cardera so many functions and all in one project. I have seen already ICO's for each one of this features apart. Only Payera gathered this all functions together in one multifunctional service and that is just a great idea. There will be so many streams of earnings and token uses. Cryptocurrencies problem number one is adoption and Payera solves this problem too.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:51:39 AM

Yes, the project is multifunctional, PAYERA is of interest to people. But very few ads was in the last days, apparently, the team is busy ico  Huh
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

2 DAYS left , $ 4227319 USD raised so far Smiley

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

Yes, the project is multifunctional, PAYERA is of interest to people. But very few ads was in the last days, apparently, the team is busy ico  Huh

Exactly, I don't see a lot of buzz in media about Payera. I see all other shitty ICO's all over the social media and listing pages and Payera is really hard to find. I don't see listings on main ICO pages. I think this is a big mistake. This is the last chance to attract new investors. Payera do something with your advertising to be more visible these last days.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

The marketing team represents PAYERA at the Blockchain International Show in London.  Watch this video about their time in the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5uJw9krfUk
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

The marketing team represents PAYERA at the Blockchain International Show in London.  Watch this video about their time in the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5uJw9krfUk

This is good that they are doing presentations on big blockchain events around the world. Transparency and marketing is the key to successful ICO in this bad market conditions. This is the worst time from 3 years to start an ICO. Sonner only white papers were funded with millions. Today people are much more careful with their investments after so many scams. There is an intelligent and original approach needed to be different and easy recognizable between tens of new ICO's started every day.

ryurifai

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

1 DAY and 4 hours left to the end of our Pre-ICO
Do you get your PERA for incredible 0,035$ .
Last chance .
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

Exactly, I don't see a lot of buzz in media about Payera. I see all other shitty ICO's all over the social media and listing pages and Payera is really hard to find. I don't see listings on main ICO pages. I think this is a big mistake. This is the last chance to attract new investors. Payera do something with your advertising to be more visible these last days.

I came to know about PAYERA from ICORanker. The project is now listed at many ICO popular sites inclucding
ICO watch list
ICO Panic
ICO marks
ICO buzz
ICO Holder

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

The marketing team represents PAYERA at the Blockchain International Show in London.  Watch this video about their time in the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5uJw9krfUk

This is good that they are doing presentations on big blockchain events around the world. Transparency and marketing is the key to successful ICO in this bad market conditions. This is the worst time from 3 years to start an ICO. Sonner only white papers were funded with millions. Today people are much more careful with their investments after so many scams. There is an intelligent and original approach needed to be different and easy recognizable between tens of new ICO's started every day.

I agree with you. This is a great strategy by team PAYERA to introduce there platform to people around the world in current bearish trend. The whole crypto world is under pressure and competition is getting tough day by day

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

2 DAYS left , $ 4227319 USD raised so far Smiley

Sale is going good now, they have 4227319 in there account with main sale of token yet to follow. I am sure they will end up somewhere near the hardcap
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

I am really impressed with there team composition. With so many ICO scam, the best way to judge about legitimacy of an ICO is to start from its team. Every team member has its facebook, Linkedin and instagram page available and they all look real. do give it a look
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: