Author Topic: .  (Read 13015 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

Here is the official announcement from the Payera team abut soft, hard cap and other important info about this ICO.

IamAlen

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

↑ This was our only official announcement. ↑

Again for everyone!
We changed our softcap and hardcap from 8 million / 60 million USD to 5 million / 21 million USD.

Please do not spread false information, this will only cause unnecessary worries!
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:49:26 PM

I don't think there will be any need for any false information because this is explicit enough and since the softcap and hardcap is reduced without hindering the objective and vision, then we are still on course.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

↑ This was our only official announcement. ↑

Again for everyone!
We changed our softcap and hardcap from 8 million / 60 million USD to 5 million / 21 million USD.

Please do not spread false information, this will only cause unnecessary worries!

This is very good that the problem is resolved and Payera team provided a proper explanation about what happened.

No wonder that everybody thinks that soft was smaller because of this misleading graphics on the Payera ICO page. I hope now when everything is again in order funds will flow to Payera fro every country. Go, go Payera.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

This is a step in the right dimension, with a lesser cap, the closer we are to achieving it. Am enthusiastic that this would be achieved and surpassed sooner than expected. Good luck to the team.
IamAlen

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:51:51 AM

Softcap 5 M can definitely be achieved with a vigorous and vigorous promotion. Payera has a good team and experienced, always ready to provide clear and actual information This will increase investor confidence to be able to join in Payera. Performance that must be compact and synergize.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
crypto mania

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

Payera will achieve soft cap for sure. I have to admit that lowering was a clever move, applause for the team. In this market conditions, you have to choose wisely because the endless flow of money into ICO's ended as we see. People invest more wisely and there is not much buzz around ICO and crypto lately. just a bad timing for ICO. I wish you luck Payera.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:27:09 AM

Payera will achieve soft cap for sure. I have to admit that lowering was a clever move, applause for the team. In this market conditions, you have to choose wisely because the endless flow of money into ICO's ended as we see. People invest more wisely and there is not much buzz around ICO and crypto lately. just a bad timing for ICO. I wish you luck Payera.
I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:30:15 AM

I believe the team will do its best for the projects so that the future can be managed and realized. the current required is the support for this project so that the easier it is to achieve the target.
agree with you is indeed a much-needed support for this project to achieve success for the future, everything involved here will always try the best for this project until success will be achieved later.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

When I look at Payera products, team, bounty campaign, marketing I still don't get why there is no hard cap achieved. Such an ICO a year ago when we were in the bull run, will be funded in few days. I think the market conditions are the only reason why such good projects like Payers are struggling to be funded to the soft cap.

Another factor to reconsider is the usage of ethereum network. Why ETH?
There are so many new better, faster and cheaper solutions. Why not use some blockchain from 4th gen? I think ETH is old and is possible that in few years other infrastructure projects will take his place.

This is a constant battlefield and you have to choose the winner from start. I hope that there will be the possibility to move Payera to a different network if needed.

Pizza35kk

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

You are very close to soft cap. Do you plan to extend the ico if the soft cap is not reached or if you find that this bear marked influenced negatively the proceeding of the token sale?
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:46:48 PM

'm Martin hacks I can help you make your ICO a reality. I post ICO review of analyze project,white paper, advisory board, website creation  road show, pitch presentation, ICO promotion,digital marketing and management. Pm me if me for more info on my services
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

When I look at Payera products, team, bounty campaign, marketing I still don't get why there is no hard cap achieved. Such an ICO a year ago when we were in the bull run, will be funded in few days. I think the market conditions are the only reason why such good projects like Payers are struggling to be funded to the soft cap.

Another factor to reconsider is the usage of ethereum network. Why ETH?
There are so many new better, faster and cheaper solutions. Why not use some blockchain from 4th gen? I think ETH is old and is possible that in few years other infrastructure projects will take his place.

This is a constant battlefield and you have to choose the winner from start. I hope that there will be the possibility to move Payera to a different network if needed.
Cheesy I do not think that today ETH has at least some competitor,everything else is just a joke
andro hac

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:19:58 AM

ICO Price:  $ 0.02 USD
Softcap:    $ 5 million USD
Hardcap:   $ 21 million USD
ICO ends:   23 days left
Raised so far: $ 4256380 USD

Don't miss the chance to get yourself some PERA-Tokens!  Smiley
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

Payera is very interesting project, but it is a pity that the sof cap is not 4 million dollars, as in today's weak market will not just collect even wellknown 5 million dollars.
crypto mania

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:50:29 AM

I don't understand why OP or Payera team does nothing with spam in this thread. Every second post is a spam from newly created accounts. Op should report this post for deleting to keep this topic clean and high quality. If he is not then he doesn't care or this is a bad bumping service used for this thread and this is not allowed. An experienced investor will run away when he sees ANN thread like this. Believe me. Better to have fewer pages with quality content than many with only spam. Bumping doesn't work anymore if it isn't natural because there is too many posts and members on BTT. In 15 minutes your thread is on the 10th page. Just my 2 satoshis.
andro hac

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

Now , we are in pre ico , and pre ico price is 0.01usd , but when i transfer ltc,eth,btc, im seeing 0.035 usd 1x pera why ?
"❗️❗️❗️Important Update❗️❗️❗️
Dear community,
first of all we thank you for your commitment. With your support we were able to achieve a sufficient amount in the pre-sale phases. 💪😍👍

Some very pleasant updates have been decided in the process of the pre-sale regarding the token price and the selling time.

As mentioned in the FAQs on our website www.PAYERA.io, we have used the pre-sale phases for internal statistics. This made it possible for us to take a number of important decisions that will be of great benefit to the PAYERA project and all investors. 🎉

The primary factor for the decision is that at the International Blockchain Event in London our team brought in new offers which make it possible to realise the project faster and cheaper. 
The second factor for the decision is the currently highly volatile market situation of the crypto currencies. ⚠️
Since the majority of the team comes from the crypto scene and receives an enormous amount of input, we recalculated the token price based on the available knowledge and came to the following results:

ICO Price:                $ 0.02 USD
Softcap:                   $ 5 million USD
Hardcap:                 $ 21 million USD

Our ICO is live!
Don't miss the chance to get yourself some PERA-Tokens! 💰💰💰

❗️❗️IMPORTANT ❗️❗️
All investors who bought PERA Tokens at the old price will of course be credited with the differential amount.
We appreciate your MASSIVE support! ❤️
TEAM PAYERA"

quote from the telegram channel,you can get more information there https://t.me/payera
publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

Hello is there someone from the Payera team that can contact me for a promotional opportunity on twitter? 👍
andro hac

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

MAIN-ICO-SALE is only going on for the next 21 days!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: