Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 13015 times)
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:11:34 AM

Can you change soft cap if you dont reach goal? I mean 10% not sooo important when reach 4.3kk and reach some else in this week
You have great idea and big community
Make 4kk+ its very strong in this  market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

When I see that some project promise crypto cards now, its has assotiation with scam at first. Because hundreds projects promised cards already and no one don't have. Show Visa or Mastercard license for your cards?  Huh
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

Can you change soft cap if you dont reach goal? I mean 10% not sooo important when reach 4.3kk and reach some else in this week
I think the team will make the right decision !

5 days left!!! Wink
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:29:34 AM

I think the team will make the right decision !

5 days left!!! Wink
it is unlikely that the PAYER team will make a return to investors (unless, of course, $ 4.3 million, which we see on the site, is really collected). Most likely soft-cap will be again changed to 4 million dollars.
The contest did not help the guys ...
DiVanah

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

PAYERA is based on the concept of the most successful and best-known e-commerce company in Asia, but much easier to handle. Combined with SHOP- & CARDERA, we offer multifunctional solutions that in this form do not yet exist in the crypto market.
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:05:59 AM

It is worth noting that the official version of this project will be available in the first quarter of 2019. In general, the road map is calculated until the third quarter of 2020. But each of the stages proposed by the developers can be reduced in time, if it turns out to collect a hardcap, the size of which is 60 million dollars. And this, most likely, will be achieved, as the Payera ecosystem is ambitious, practical and understandable for everyone.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

It is worth noting that the official version of this project will be available in the first quarter of 2019. In general, the road map is calculated until the third quarter of 2020. But each of the stages proposed by the developers can be reduced in time, if it turns out to collect a hardcap, the size of which is 60 million dollars. And this, most likely, will be achieved, as the Payera ecosystem is ambitious, practical and understandable for everyone.

I don't understand what you talking about? Hard cap will be achieved?

I think you not follow Payera ICO at all. They are struggling to reach soft cap. Payera team do what they can to attract investors but is really hard as we see. I hope soft cap will be reached and this project can move forward. Failure would be only a headache.
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:27:01 PM

Is the August 23rd date for sure to another lie like everything you’ve promised up until now?
Have you read the articles on a medium? It's very cool. Does the project team have people in charge of publishing?
But I was more impressed by the quality of the photoshop and video graphics, which is attached to the posts.
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:13:07 AM

Great project,  Payera is a perfect ICO to invest, its very promising. I thought you change your token price because you want to end your ICO fast. But any ways you have only 2 days left in to be end. That is why people ho want to invest ICO this will be there opportunity and they should be in a hurry because time is running.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

I see on the website ICO end in 2 days, how much is achieved in this project? because no information on the website

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andro hac

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

I don't understand what you talking about? Hard cap will be achieved?

I think you not follow Payera ICO at all. They are struggling to reach soft cap. Payera team do what they can to attract investors but is really hard as we see. I hope soft cap will be reached and this project can move forward. Failure would be only a headache.
PAYERA Team working on it and will find ways to deal with this challenge and will realise  project. Wink
Over 4M Dollar are also a lot of money. Shocked

‼️‼️Last day and last chance‼️‼️
🔥PAYERA MEGA CONTEST🔥

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
DON‘T MISS THE CONTEST TO BECOME A CRYPTO MILLIONAIRE
💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

START: 18th of july
END: 29th of july
LV5ME

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

Great project,  Payera is a perfect ICO to invest, its very promising. I thought you change your token price because you want to end your ICO fast. But any ways you have only 2 days left in to be end. That is why people ho want to invest ICO this will be there opportunity and they should be in a hurry because time is running.

This of course looks very interesting and promising, as it would be very convenient and multifunctional, I very much hope that this team will get everything planned to implement. It remains, of course, very little time until the completion of sales, but we will hope that they will still be able to collect the minimum amount of money, although on the amount that already exists, I think, too, you can continue to work on the project.

Ipupin

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:16:36 AM

I  think PAYERA is a perfect solution for sellers, established to increase the right sales volume and PAYERA offers full protection against volatility in the crypto market by offering optional payments in Fiat or requested coins.
9jaflick

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

1day to go before ICO will end,  what will happen if softcap is not reached before this date (31th July).
Let me assumed that the development of Payera project will continue! This one good project I am looking out for.
inoes

Activity: 1316

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

1day to go before ICO will end,  what will happen if softcap is not reached before this date (31th July).
Let me assumed that the development of Payera project will continue! This one good project I am looking out for.

I was curious about that
if sofcap is not reached, there are enough options for their team.
increase ICO time, burn half supply or repay money to investor Grin

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
LV5ME

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:41:28 PM

I was curious about that

Indeed, there is very little time left until the end of sales and it is clear that probably the minimum amount of money will not be collected, although I hope they can collect ...
And it is clear that there are several options in this situation, but I would like to know what will actually happen ...

dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

There are many similar projects. What's different about Payera? I do not know why, but at first I like the project very much.
andro hac

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:18:37 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 08:48:13 AM by andro hac

1day to go before ICO will end,  what will happen if softcap is not reached before this date (31th July).

I was curious about that
Even if softcap is not reached, Payera project will still go on.

Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

I still think that while many ICO project demand way too much funds to actualize their objective, Payera has raised quite a considerable sum to carry out the project successfully. How much did Ethereum raise during its crowdsales? These ICOs are gradually becoming heavily padded just to get that extra funds to play around with.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:03:31 PM

That's the end of ICO, soft-cap of $ 5 million was not achieved.
What does the PAYERA team say about this Huh
Did the project take place?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: