Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 13015 times)
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

That's the end of ICO, soft-cap of $ 5 million was not achieved.
What does the PAYERA team say about this Huh
Did the project take place?
It is a pity that such a good project did not even collect softcap! I do not know whether the extension of the ICO, but I think it's worth it!
LV5ME

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

We are only that strong as a team! We have some news that we want to share with you consciously at the end of the ICO. In the first place the distribution of the Token is taking place not later than 05.08.18. Until then the needed number of coins will be produced.
The next interesting information is that in the end of august our coin is getting listed. We are glad that we can share these positive news with our community. Our path has just started…
We came to stay!
This is really great news, as I understand, it means that the project will develop and the sale will end successfully. Well, now we are waiting for the addition of the token to the  exchanges.
Dhohert

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

We are only that strong as a team! We have some news that we want to share with you consciously at the end of the ICO. In the first place the distribution of the Token is taking place not later than 05.08.18. Until then the needed number of coins will be produced.
The next interesting information is that in the end of august our coin is getting listed. We are glad that we can share these positive news with our community. Our path has just started…
We came to stay!
This is really great news, as I understand, it means that the project will develop and the sale will end successfully. Well, now we are waiting for the addition of the token to the  exchanges.

I understand that the team did not meet softcap, yet they are not discouraged which is a good thing. Carrying on is the best as the project is a good one and might still attract more investors in future.
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

Regarding the total token supply, how much tokens will be reserved for the team?
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:19:46 PM

That's the end of ICO, soft-cap of $ 5 million was not achieved.
What does the PAYERA team say about this Huh
Did the project take place?
It is a pity that such a good project did not even collect softcap! I do not know whether the extension of the ICO, but I think it's worth it!
as I understand even as the softcap is not reached, the project development will still continue,  but I'm still waiting for their official announcement.
9jaflick

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

COPIED FROM PAYERA OFFICIAL WEBSITE

THANK YOU ALL

We came to stay!

THESE IS JUST A COMPLEMENT,  STILL WAITING FOR THEIR OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
andro hac

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:55:38 AM

THANK YOU ALL

We came to stay!

THESE IS JUST A COMPLEMENT,  STILL WAITING FOR THEIR OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Congratulations to the PAYERA team !They made the right choice!
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:24:17 AM

It is wonderful, that Payera team decided to stay on the market despite the unfavorable situation and fulfill all its obligations to investors and supporters. This is worthy of respect, because there are so many unfair projects around.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

THANK YOU ALL

We came to stay!

THESE IS JUST A COMPLEMENT,  STILL WAITING FOR THEIR OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Congratulations to the PAYERA team !They made the right choice!

I like this very much. All looks good and I wish you luck Payera team. Promising project and almost soft caap reached, the difference is not so big so I think there should be no delays because of it.

andro hac

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

‼️NEWS: Distribution & Listing ‼️

- The distribution of the token is around 05.08.18.
- The listing will take place in the end of august.
crypto mania

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:11:08 PM

Great news but there is nothing about bounty distribution and airdrop. When bounty and airdrop will be distributed? I think a lot of people want to know this answer.
andro hac

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:30:05 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 12:38:27 PM by andro hac

Great news but there is nothing about bounty distribution and airdrop. When bounty and airdrop will be distributed? I think a lot of people want to know this answer.
Presumably 1-2 weeks after the listing Wink stay tuned.Calculation ongoing, please be patient Smiley
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

Awesome news! But when will the final spreadsheet be out? so one will know what he or she is expecting?
andro hac

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:15:40 AM

Awesome news! But when will the final spreadsheet be out? so one will know what he or she is expecting?
The distribution of the token is taking place not later than 05.08.18. -> For investors
The distribution of the bounty- and airdrop-rewards will follow step by step.
Spreadsheet -? Smiley
crypto mania

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

Presumably 1-2 weeks stay tuned.Calculation ongoing, please be patient Smiley

Thank you for a fast answer. This is support, I like. Let's hope that bounty and airdrop distribution will be processed without any delays which will be such a difference compared to latest ICO's. I wish you luck Payera team.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

Great news that it will be listed earlier than expected. Do we have a name of exchange you were talking about? Is it on the top tier or low tier exchange?

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
andro hac

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:58:39 AM

Great news that it will be listed earlier than expected. Do we have a name of exchange you were talking about? Is it on the top tier or low tier exchange?
no ,I don't have that information. Smiley
9jaflick

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

No,  they have extended the distribution date to 10th of August, it looks like they are experience some technical difficulties in dispatching tokens to investor.
The distribution will now be done manually.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

No,  they have extended the distribution date to 10th of August, it looks like they are experience some technical difficulties in dispatching tokens to investor.
The distribution will now be done manually.

Yes that's right, token distribution has been shifted to a later date, I wonder why this is so, although according to team, listing is still scheduled for end of this month.
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

I find it quite absurd, that the final spreadsheet would not be released for public viewing. What if there are mistakes in allocation of stakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: