Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 13015 times)
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:05:49 AM

When we can see the Final Spreadsheet of Bounty Hunters and when do i get my PERA tokens? Please give us given date to be release?
The spreadsheet will be published soon.Team focus at this time is to get exchange listing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:15:10 PM

When we can see the Final Spreadsheet of Bounty Hunters and when do i get my PERA tokens? Please give us given date to be release?
The spreadsheet will be published soon.Team focus at this time is to get exchange listing
If the developers planned to open the table, it would have been open long ago. I think that we will not see the table never. I wonder what is the real reason for this opacity.
rellor

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

I can't find on the site the information about amount raised on ICO. As i understand from the thread the soft cap wasn't reached? are the amount raised enough for successful development?

About 4.3 million dollar raised while the soft cap was 5 million dollar. As far as I know they will continue to work on the project. They have connected with new partners that will help them.
ok, thank you so much. I will follow this project attentively. Hope to get some cheap tokens from bounty hunters  Roll Eyes
arirangkra

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

Hi, admin. I don't have enough steak. I worked right, got a lot less others that worked the same way. Please check again. Thanks.
MMLF
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:26:43 PM

Payera has been added to EDAEX

http://edaex.io/#PERA-ETH

https://twitter.com/edaexio/status/1037421458945986562
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

EDAEX is same as EtherDelta or Forkdelta?

I think so because, I see the same orders in order book as on Forkdelta, even this same transactions. Please explain if you are from the team or familiar with this project.

I understand this is P2P exchange but is verified, checked, trustworthy and secure?

MMLF
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

I think so because, I see the same orders in order book as on Forkdelta, even this same transactions. Please explain if you are from the team or familiar with this project.

I understand this is P2P exchange but is verified, checked, trustworthy and secure?

It is the same as EtherDelta
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

Was thinking the team declined the offer, that the real listing is upcoming. Waiting for the proper listing and would like to know the order in which the distribution is going? Thank you

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
andro hac

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:18:13 AM

The exchange "EDAEX" listed PERA without any negotiations.Payera team contacted them and they delisted PERA!
PERA (real) upcoming exchange will be announced soon!
Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:44:03 PM

The exchange "EDAEX" listed PERA without any negotiations.Payera team contacted them and they delisted PERA!
Is it possible to list a token in an exchange without negotiations? Will be looking forward to the real listing.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:57:12 PM

Is it possible to list a token in an exchange without negotiations? Will be looking forward to the real listing.

Basically this world is still a jungle, so, I don't think it's a nice thing for companies, but it must be technically possible.

The main point are the real negotiations that are going to take a long time to get through. I approached to this project as a trusty one, so I just hope in their good faith and in their efforts for a profitable agreement.

Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:09:54 PM

Is it safe? Not familiar with Edaex. Maybe we can reach out Forkdelta or neither IDEX. Can't trust decentralized exchange that is least known.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

Now the lease is not beneficial to anyone, neither the company nor investors, and even more so, in connection with the blocking of the token for participants in the 2 week after the listing. Why not profitable, because the market is now in decline, the downtrend, the lowest lows on coins and tokens. I think PAYERA expects the most favorable conditions in order to pass the listing and promote the token in the price! So, that wait, we'll have time still merged.
andro hac

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:35:47 AM

Is it safe? Not familiar with Edaex. Maybe we can reach out Forkdelta or neither IDEX. Can't trust decentralized exchange that is least known.
A new exchange, which is irrelevant for Payera project. First exchange will be a bigger one. Soon team will let you know which one it is
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

Of course, this is possible and everybody should be aware of that fact. I will explain how is this possible.

From the time we have DEX exchanges (Etherdelta, Forkdelta, Edaex, Tokenstore, and many others), there is a possibility for everybody to list token even a fake one like Bitcoin with ticker BTC.

This will be not an official listing and you will be able to find such a token in the "other" tab on the exchange. The 'other' tab is the place where all unofficial tokens are listed.

The only way for Payera or any other project is to reach out to exchange staff and try to delist but this is only possible when there is a malicious attempt or abuse proved (not sure about this).

So watch out and check a few times what are you trading when you are on a decentralized P2P exchange.

Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

Hello guys!
We just updated the ANN Thread, we hope you like it.
News and updates will be published soon on our social media channels.

New announcement for you guys, please show the following thread some attention and check it up.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5008139.0
Tell us what you think about it.
Thank you guys for your support!
Never knew that activity like this one is permitted here. This is pure spamming and it is not good to spam other projects. Desist from this act.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

Why not? Crypto is about decentralization i think. So if anyone want to sell and the other want to buy it must be possible without permission of 3rd part.
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:44:51 AM

This is a decentralized exchange, and anyone can add any token here. And for this you do not need to ask permission from the developers of the token.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:24:10 PM

This is a decentralized exchange, and anyone can add any token here. And for this you do not need to ask permission from the developers of the token.

We were discussing about it some days ago. Listing a token on exchange without the permission of the founders is the kind of things that discredits the cryptocurrency world. Anyway if you check news about Payera you can see that the coin is still "inactive". I hope for the real listing soon!

timpum

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:13:31 PM

We were discussing about it some days ago. Listing a token on exchange without the permission of the founders is the kind of things that discredits the cryptocurrency world. Anyway if you check news about Payera you can see that the coin is still "inactive". I hope for the real listing soon!
I do not understand why need to ask the creators of the token for listing on a decentralized exchange. After all, this is the main principle and peculiarity of decentralized exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: