Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 13015 times)
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

Sales closed! Please check our social media channels for news and updates regarding Payera, Shopera, Cardera and the exchange listing.
You said like this before, but in fact the team on social media page is not active since ICO end. What happened? I always waiting for the annoucements on social media page especially Instagram, but nothing. Really I'm so dissapointed!
I don't know why must project team are in the habit of stopping most of their activities on their social medias. It is something they always do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:40:40 PM

Sales closed! Please check our social media channels for news and updates regarding Payera, Shopera, Cardera and the exchange listing.
You said like this before, but in fact the team on social media page is not active since ICO end. What happened? I always waiting for the annoucements on social media page especially Instagram, but nothing. Really I'm so dissapointed!
I don't know why must project team are in the habit of stopping most of their activities on their social medias. It is something they always do.
Most of then think that since the project is finished there is no need updating their social media. Don't be disappointed mate!
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

Just look my post above and you will have the answer. The Payera team announced lately on their Facebook official page that they found some very challenging problems and will be back to us when problems are resolved.

Which is disappointing, strange and dangerous because all scams begin like this.
crypto mania

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

Here is an exact announcement from Payera team posted in official Telegram channel:

"we are very sorry that we was offline in the last weeks. We had interned and with our listing strategy a few issues. Nothing was ready to work out. That's the reason why we stopped the distribution and paused the tokens global. We have to fix these problems first before we could reach out to you with new Information. We would like to make it clear that this is not a scam, but errors that have happened! We can understand when we have disappointed people who believe so much in the product, we can only repeat it, payera came to stay! We will do everything in our power, to bring this project forward! We really hope that we can continue to count on your support! We promise you, we will be back for you very soon, but there are still things to clarify in the background before we can drive up. "

Sorry to say Payera but all scams begin like this. Believe me, I know what I am talking about, last year I was scammed a few times. Especially with bounty payments. This announcement not only worries me because of the message but how is this written. I can clearly see that this announcement is written by a person which is not a native English speaker and is written poorly despite English isn't my first language too. When you announce something so important to a 60K group of English speaking investors would be nice to hire a writer for 5$ on fiver to do this job correctly because you are a company with a lot of our funds now. Just not professional and bad, scammy looking. This is how I see this situation not mention that there is actually no exact reason provided. One thing we know now is that you have a major problem which causes a stop to everything we expected to happen. which is bad.
khroma

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:42:07 PM

Here is an exact announcement from Payera team posted in official Telegram channel:

"we are very sorry that we was offline in the last weeks. We had interned and with our listing strategy a few issues. Nothing was ready to work out. That's the reason why we stopped the distribution and paused the tokens global. We have to fix these problems first before we could reach out to you with new Information. We would like to make it clear that this is not a scam, but errors that have happened! We can understand when we have disappointed people who believe so much in the product, we can only repeat it, payera came to stay! We will do everything in our power, to bring this project forward! We really hope that we can continue to count on your support! We promise you, we will be back for you very soon, but there are still things to clarify in the background before we can drive up. "

Sorry to say Payera but all scams begin like this. Believe me, I know what I am talking about, last year I was scammed a few times. Especially with bounty payments. This announcement not only worries me because of the message but how is this written. I can clearly see that this announcement is written by a person which is not a native English speaker and is written poorly despite English isn't my first language too. When you announce something so important to a 60K group of English speaking investors would be nice to hire a writer for 5$ on fiver to do this job correctly because you are a company with a lot of our funds now. Just not professional and bad, scammy looking. This is how I see this situation not mention that there is actually no exact reason provided. One thing we know now is that you have a major problem which causes a stop to everything we expected to happen. which is bad.

You are right to feel the way you do, because it is too careless of the team in the first place to let things like this happen. Taking a look at the price on IDEX is quite suspicious, and the price it is being traded is a far cry from actual ICO price. Hoping this is resolved and a proper listing is done in a good exchange
crypto mania

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

You are right to feel the way you do, because it is too careless of the team in the first place to let things like this happen. Taking a look at the price on IDEX is quite suspicious, and the price it is being traded is a far cry from actual ICO price. Hoping this is resolved and a proper listing is done in a good exchange

This is strange because there are no new posts in this thread, no discussion on what happened and what will be next. Normally after such an announcement shitstorm happens especially when the bounty is not paid and the project is just after ICO. This is the critic moment of each ICO because is the time for exit scam. We will see what will happen with Payera. This will be clear in a few weeks. As for now, all signs tell me that this is the beginning of the end.
khroma

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

This is strange because there are no new posts in this thread, no discussion on what happened and what will be next. Normally after such an announcement shitstorm happens especially when the bounty is not paid and the project is just after ICO. This is the critic moment of each ICO because is the time for exit scam. We will see what will happen with Payera. This will be clear in a few weeks. As for now, all signs tell me that this is the beginning of the end.

As much as I don't want this to be the beginning of the end because this is a project I once believed so much in expecially when they were campaigning about the iPhone X giveaway, it caught my attention because I haven't seen any Cryptoproject run such big giveaway. The coming weeks would speak the clearer picture of things
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

As much as I don't want this to be the beginning of the end because this is a project I once believed so much in expecially when they were campaigning about the iPhone X giveaway, it caught my attention because I haven't seen any Cryptoproject run such big giveaway. The coming weeks would speak the clearer picture of things
that is part of Payera's marketing strategy, and finally PAYERA has closed sales, does this mean they have been successful ?
how much money did they get during the TGE period?
crypto mania

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:36:06 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2018, 10:35:42 AM by crypto mania

that is part of Payera's marketing strategy, and finally PAYERA has closed sales, does this mean they have been successful ?

Enough for exit scam  Wink.

This is no FUD. I will call this project a scam until the latest problems are resolved and all promises delivered. Which is: listings, distribution of bounty payouts, working contract.
This is just a minimum which should be already delivered with no problems at all.

If there are such big problems with the contract at the start what can we await further? this is just clear that the team is not strong enough.
This is just impossible to be able to run the company for 1 million (soft cap) or 30 (hard cap).

I accepted explanation about different approach and reduction of volumes and the smaller team but still, such a big difference looks scammy.
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:01:51 PM

This is no FUD. I will call this project a scam until the latest problems are resolved and all promises delivered. Which is: listings, distribution of bounty payouts, working contract.
This is just a minimum which should be already delivered with no problems at all.

If there are such big problems with the contract at the start what can we await further? this is just clear that the team is not strong enough.
This is just impossible to be able to run the company for 1 million (soft cap) or 30 (hard cap).

I accepted explanation about different approach and reduction of volumes and the smaller team but still, such a big difference looks scammy.
Well, I can only comment on the bounty payouts. I received my order today token late and others got theirs early enough. From their explanations on telegram, we should exercise a little patience for the above problems stated to be resolved by the team.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
crypto mania

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

Enough for exit scam  Wink.

Well, I can only comment on the bounty payouts. I received my order today token late and others got theirs early enough. From their explanations on telegram, we should exercise a little patience for the above problems stated to be resolved by the team.

Two weeks passed from my last post here and from what I see the situation has not changed. There are still no announcements or updates from the team on social media channels.

I was able to give Payera team a chance to explain this situation so I thought extra time will be the best solution but after 20 days there is no new information from them.

Almost all exit scam looks like this. I was scammed a few times like this. Now they will begin with contract changes and maybe swap for another Payera2 token because of problems with the contract. This is all time game to gather even more money.

Payera this is not what we all expected. Shame on you Payera team!!!
Scholles

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:22:34 PM

Two weeks passed from my last post here and from what I see the situation has not changed. There are still no announcements or updates from the team on social media channels.

I was able to give Payera team a chance to explain this situation so I thought extra time will be the best solution but after 20 days there is no new information from them.

Almost all exit scam looks like this. I was scammed a few times like this. Now they will begin with contract changes and maybe swap for another Payera2 token because of problems with the contract. This is all time game to gather even more money.

Payera this is not what we all expected. Shame on you Payera team!!!

It is a pity that things are turning out this way not like I expected. I believed team, and anticipated transparency but going this long without tangible update, now something smells fishy
Scholles

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

Also for the fact that, they haven't been able to list in a reasonable exchange after gathering enough funds during presale and ICO is a big shame and therefore scam
crypto mania

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

Also for the fact that, they haven't been able to list in a reasonable exchange after gathering enough funds during presale and ICO is a big shame and therefore scam

Time is running days and weeks pass with no info from Payera team. All social media channels are dead and there is no one admin left in the official Telegram group. This is a mess and we are scammed for sure.
Scholles

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:59:50 PM

Time is running days and weeks pass with no info from Payera team. All social media channels are dead and there is no one admin left in the official Telegram group. This is a mess and we are scammed for sure.

I probably didn't notice or pay attention that the team left the telegram group, if they did, then that's a real red flag of how people are scammed.
crypto mania

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:21:40 PM

I probably didn't notice or pay attention that the team left the telegram group, if they did, then that's a real red flag of how people are scammed.

There is a hired manager but he stopped to answer frequently only post one or two times each day this same information that Payera is not a scam and will continue when all issues are resolved. No word what for issues they have, how big is the team now, what with the roadmap and so on.

From my experience, we have to abandon ship but how? They still not distributed all tokens.
Alltimer

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

From the information gotten from their telegram is that they are trying to restrategize on the listing of the token that's why they pause distribution for now.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
crypto mania

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

From the information gotten from their telegram is that they are trying to restrategize on the listing of the token that's why they pause distribution for now.

This is bad because I hear the same excuse multiple times before and every from this project which was spreading these announcements scammed finally in the end.                         
Alltimer

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:05:02 PM

The team has cone out to say that, they are working on bringing the project back and there be a news publication tomorrow after the talk with the CEO. I just wish the out come of the talk will profitable to us all.

Scholles

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

I also read about this update which happens to be today that we all are told the CEO would address the entire community on all information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: