Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:23:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Peercoin (PPC) opinions  (Read 793 times)
UUScotsmaan (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:25:02 AM

Hi guys,

I have recently been reading about the Peercoins and after looking at their graph it seems quite reasonable to buy. At least it is still affordable. Do you have any opinion about this alternative cryptocurrency? Thanks
ThrillHou

Activity: 73
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:02:15 AM

Out of all the alts, LTC and PPC are the only ones to be taken seriously as an investment. (I am not dissing awesome things like XPM and NMC, but they won't make it as currencies and won't rise in value the way PPC, LTC, and BTC will)

PPC, in my honest opinion, has the most massive potential in both changing the crypto landscape, as well as short/medium/longterm speculation.

It's a more secure system resembling money as it should be.

Yes, Bitcoin is Gold, Litecoin is Silver, and Peercoin is MONEY. (Actually, it is likely that PPC will surpass LTC, and remain second only to BTC).

Epic times ahead. Mark my predictions and play the long (1 year or more) game, and investment wise I feel very strongly it's gonna be about PPC...

ruf_xu

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:18:33 AM

ppc,xpm,wdc   these are good coins Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: