Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your Bitcoin in Brazil!! $$$ high profit! $$  (Read 502 times)
thiroch (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 03:13:07 AM

Hello there,

Bitcoins in Brazil are more expensive than in any other place in the world! Like everything else. I mean, the prices here in Brazil are crazy!

So I had some BTC´s that I bought a couple of months ago and I sold it today instantly for R$ 3187,00/BTC or USD 1380.08/BTC!!!!

You don´t belive me? That´s ok =)!!! Just check the BTC price at www.mercadobitcoin.com.br it´s the main bitcoin trading website in Brazil and it´s where I sold mine. You will find the prices in brazilian Real, just calculate the exchange rate in any economics site to USD to see what I´m talking about!

Since I´m out of Bitcoins, I´m looking for partners to sell bitcoins in the brazilian market.

So here is the deal: I have a verified account at mercadobitcoin.com.br and I´m ready to do trades, so you send me the Bitcoins (calm down! read the whole thing! ) and I´ll sell them at mercadobitcoin.com.br, hold a comission for me and send you your money through pay-pal or anyway you´d prefer.

We can discuss my comission depending on the price that you want to sell. I´ll let you know how much the people at mercadobitcoin.com are willing to pay, and we discuss a diferent comission for each order.

Want to do a test? contact me at thiroch@gmail.com and I´ll search for a small purchase order at the site and we do the trade to show you that you can trust me.

We can also talk on skype and etc, to talk face to face.

I hope that you guys enjoy the oportunity of selling BTC´s in the market that are willing to pay big dollars for your BTC´s

Cheers!

Thiago
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: