Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion: forum format  (Read 101 times)
sham100899 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

I just want to suggest what if we change the format of this forum? specifically the color? color that would give the user a relaxing feeling when searching and posting in this forum.

what do you think?

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:02:32 PM

They are working on the new forum software. We may need to see what new we will be able to see. I do not see anything wrong with the colour pattern or formatting of the forum. I am basically got used to it. Changing a new format will need some extra effort for me to adopt. However anything better is welcoming  I guess. I do not have a strong feeling for that though.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:15:12 PM

I just want to suggest what if we change the format of this forum? specifically the color? color that would give the user a relaxing feeling when searching and posting in this forum.

what do you think?
Too many colors will make us more difficult to focus, more difficult to see, easy to cause eye pain .... Should add night mode to the forum will be very convenient for people with eye disease.
Colinator

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

I really need a mobile version. I often read the forum without login. And it's very hard for me to perceive the information on the phone. I know that the version for phones is being developed.

With the color all is ok, it's pretty standard.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:11:56 PM

Are you talking about having a dark theme? Like this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2668798.msg27232735#msg27232735 ?
Don't worry,bitcointalk's new forum will have a ton more new features,you know..Once it is released in the year 3018 and while we are living in Mars. Kiss
I really need a mobile version. I often read the forum without login. And it's very hard for me to perceive the information on the phone. I know that the version for phones is being developed.
With the color all is ok, it's pretty standard.
Then buy a phone with a bigger screen to body ratio,or with a big screen or just use a PC.

Colinator

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:04:57 PM

Then buy a phone with a bigger screen to body ratio,or with a big screen or just use a PC.

I mistakenly believed that in the future there will be a mobile version? Oh, I'm sorry. It seems to me that I read somewhere about it.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:07:46 PM

I mistakenly believed that in the future there will be a mobile version? Oh, I'm sorry. It seems to me that I read somewhere about it.
There's no official bitcointalk application for mobile is that's where you're coming at. This has been discussed before,but no,there is not going to any official bitcointalk application for mobile. You can just use your normal browser to log in or something.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: