Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I got negative trust for Some Misunderstanding. please check  (Read 375 times)
pathapoddo (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:59:41 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 06:58:19 AM by pathapoddo

Today I checked my profile and saw that I got a negative trust for Having an alt account from marlboroza.
Here is the Thread of the subject. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg31056396#msg31056396

In this thread he mentioned that In Utrust Campaign I used Alt accounts. And he mentioned my old account Wallet. . But That account wallet got hack. So after that incident I created my new erc20 wallet. 0x253EdBDD730830bc6668992f741e2cBFd5084924
This is my new wallet. After hack I'm using this wallet science October.  you can check it and I'm sure you won't get any transaction with those wallets from this wallet. Please recheck the issue and take my negative trust back.
Forum admin can also check my ip with those accounts ip and my timezone is GMT+6.
Hope this will be enough to prove that I don't have any of those accounts as my alt account. Thanks.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 06:58:52 PM
Merited by Vod (2), Timelord2067 (1)

Which account got hacked?

Why is it so hard to lay out all the information immediately rather than having people search and request for it?

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:36:43 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 09:28:45 PM by marlboroza

Why is it so hard to lay out all the information immediately rather than having people search and request for it?
After 2.5 months. OP where have you been all this time?  Roll Eyes

Anyway, 3 linked accounts from that post complained.

This is first account which complained(dedgin) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg36224832#msg36224832  i am honestly shocked with this. I've been hacked he said, but he is very quiet at the moment, I wonder why  Roll Eyes

OP here is second.
So after that incident I created my new erc20 wallet. 0x253EdBDD730830bc6668992f741e2cBFd5084924

Don't mind me asking, but can you point me when incident happened because from what I see is that ETH address which I used to link accounts was used in period of 180 days, and new addy was used first time 217 days ago, which will make 150 days time period or 5 months :

pathapoddo (OP)

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:51:56 AM

Sorry it will be wallet not account. Editing it.

pathapoddo (OP)

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:56:56 AM

After 2.5 months. OP where have you been all this time?  Roll Eyes

Anyway, 3 linked accounts from that post complained.

This is first account which complained(dedgin) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544574.msg36224832#msg36224832  i am honestly shocked with this. I've been hacked he said, but he is very quiet at the moment, I wonder why  Roll Eyes

OP here is second.
So after that incident I created my new erc20 wallet. 0x253EdBDD730830bc6668992f741e2cBFd5084924

Don't mind me asking, but can you point me when incident happened because from what I see is that ETH address which I used to link accounts was used in period of 180 days, and new addy was used first time 217 days ago, which will make 150 days time period or 5 months :

I saw that it's happened before 2.5 month but i noticed it yesterday when i saw red trust in my profile. Then I saw everything about this matter and all problem. My wallet hacked on September and I noticed it @ late September. After then I never used this wallet in any campaign. I can give some campaign spreadsheet from October to prove it. Everytime a token come to my wallet hacker take it from my wallet. It Will be great for me if you kindly recheck the issue. Thanks.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

It Will be great for me if you kindly recheck the issue. Thanks.

Tell us something else to laugh at. this request is not funny. if you want a second chance, start reporting garbage and off topic posts to the moderators using "report to moderator" with a high accuracy percentage. I will spend time to check your issue only then. read your untrusted feedback too.

🖤😏
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

I saw that it's happened before 2.5 month but i noticed it yesterday when i saw red trust in my profile. Then I saw everything about this matter and all problem. My wallet hacked on September and I noticed it @ late September. After then I never used this wallet in any campaign. I can give some campaign spreadsheet from October to prove it. Everytime a token come to my wallet hacker take it from my wallet. It Will be great for me if you kindly recheck the issue. Thanks.
Any particular reason why have you received bounty reward in hacked address 5 months after it was hacked and you had 4 months to report issue:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.msg29844978#msg29844978
All request for address change from now onwards will now be disallowed. There was enough time given to everyone to change their eth address(please dont hold us responsible from now onwards).
~Avirunes
pathapoddo (OP)

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

Any particular reason why have you received bounty reward in hacked address 5 months after it was hacked and you had 4 months to report issue:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.msg29844978#msg29844978
All request for address change from now onwards will now be disallowed. There was enough time given to everyone to change their eth address(please dont hold us responsible from now onwards).
~Avirunes

That time I discontinued all the bounty connected with that wallet and started to doing all the new bounty with my new wallet. You can check my new wallet that I got the new tokens of that time like playkey,  cartaxi. There no older bounty tokens those I did with that wallet address. And that time I was almost new in bounty section that's why I didn't pm any manager for changing my address. That's the reason I didn't changed any address in Shet by tha help of bounty managers. And for that after 5 months my old address receiving tokens yet.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

~
That time I discontinued all the bounty connected with that wallet and started to doing all the new bounty with my new wallet. You can check my new wallet that I got the new tokens of that time like playkey,  cartaxi. There no older bounty tokens those I did with that wallet address. And that time I was almost new in bounty section that's why I didn't pm any manager for changing my address. That's the reason I didn't changed any address in Shet by tha help of bounty managers. And for that after 5 months my old address receiving tokens yet.
Cartaxy campaign started in August 2017, so you can't say that you were new in February 2018.

Also this post from July:
There is so many way to earn bitcoin.I earn bitcoin by campaign. Like signature campaign, twitter campaign, facebook campaign etc.This way ar just for them who has not so mauch money to invest.If you have so much money then you can invest money in bitcoin share website, mining etc.Thank you.
And judging your post history
I like bitcoin for it's easiest move system.But I think it's best for it's easier earning system.
BTC is for me a earning way.It's also for me money.That's enough for explain the importance of btc. Thank you.
this is also farming account and you are not new.

Thanks for wasting my time, I won't respond any more neither to you nor your other accounts linked in that post.
pathapoddo (OP)

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:17:59 AM

~
That time I discontinued all the bounty connected with that wallet and started to doing all the new bounty with my new wallet. You can check my new wallet that I got the new tokens of that time like playkey,  cartaxi. There no older bounty tokens those I did with that wallet address. And that time I was almost new in bounty section that's why I didn't pm any manager for changing my address. That's the reason I didn't changed any address in Shet by tha help of bounty managers. And for that after 5 months my old address receiving tokens yet.
Cartaxy campaign started in August 2017, so you can't say that you were new in February 2018.

Also this post from July:
There is so many way to earn bitcoin.I earn bitcoin by campaign. Like signature campaign, twitter campaign, facebook campaign etc.This way ar just for them who has not so mauch money to invest.If you have so much money then you can invest money in bitcoin share website, mining etc.Thank you.
And judging your post history
I like bitcoin for it's easiest move system.But I think it's best for it's easier earning system.
BTC is for me a earning way.It's also for me money.That's enough for explain the importance of btc. Thank you.
this is also farming account and you are not new.

Thanks for wasting my time, I won't respond any more neither to you nor your other accounts linked in that post.

This is really a bad mentality of yours. You give me a red for unnecessary reason. You checked my post history, so check those accounts post history. I'm damn sure you won't get any similarity with those accounts to mine. And I already said I can prove that I don't have any alt account by the help of forum moderator by checking ip. I have only this account and I'm using this account since June 2017. Please this issue please it's really a pain for me. Check those other account's post.

[/quote]

In this picture you can see that Everytime a token came to my wallet the hacker took that with an hour. I can't do anything about that.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: