Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stunna fails to uphold sig ad amount  (Read 1840 times)
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:50:01 PM

I think you were lucky to even get the .03, Stunna really doesn't owe you anything.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:49:48 AM

Stunna paid me what he owed me for my posts, actually he's done so twice now.

I get your point about constructive being a subjective term, but he does make clear he is the judge of what will count and what wont.  If those terms are not acceptable to you, you should choose a different signature sponsor, which it looks like you've done.

Constructive is defined as serving a useful purpose.  So the suggestion to help newbies in the newbie section is a great one.
U1TRA_L0RD

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 06:03:57 AM

From what I heard Stunna never fails and the only one failing is the one trying to dupe him out of his money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: