Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:33:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Simmitri - Energy Of Things  (Read 876 times)
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:46:52 AM

I think this project is very promising...I am stay tuned to wait for next information...
thanks man you can find more information about it on the website http://token.simmitri.com/
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:17:31 AM

I think it should be better if there is a such information about "How it works". It can explain more about the project and also ensure the readers to explore more this project. In addition, if there are some pictures for the description, it can be more interesting.  Smiley   
ryjin1007

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

We are now listed on Exrates!
Simmitri (SIM) has been added to Exrates for the following pairs; SIM/BTC, SIM/ETH and SIM/USD.
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

It sounds this Simmitri project has excellent potential value. see from the website simmitri, mentioned that this project has been running for more than 23 years. and has several famous partners. there are some things I want to ask, among others: what are the weaknesses / shortcomings of the simmitri and how to solve it? Thank you in advance.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
ryjin1007

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

Hi team of Simmitri,

we are launching a new innovative ICO search platform within the next week,
and I would like to invite you to add your ICO for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:
Free listing for your ICO
Free Press Releases or article publishing
Your ICO shared on our social media

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you!

awesome man we will try to submit for that
Simmitri_Team (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

Guys you can now find our Simmitri token (SIM) on https://exrates.me/  Cheesy
mattroibecon24

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:52:21 PM

The concept of your project does sound good! Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team!
Saifullahbabu

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

It's a great opportunity to work with the potential block chain in future cryptocurrencies world.we really proud to working with the crypto currencies
omar hashim

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

Hello. I want to thank Simmitri  for this interesting project in the field of content availability. I carefully read the technical document and I want to say that this is a very promising industry. And I suggest you to invest in ICO with me.
koanado

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

Hej.

Is an official Airdrop running right now?
Saw one out there but wanted to be sure its not a scam. ..

Thank you

HEX.com
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

Simmitri (SIM) has a smart vision and mission to utilize the current technology, by utilizing cryptocurrency generated from within smart economy network. Hopefully the project is successful.
Nghia Tran

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

Hi, Simmitri is airdropping, right?
bikers online

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

Simmitri (SIM) has a smart vision and mission to utilize the current technology, by utilizing cryptocurrency generated from within smart economy network. Hopefully the project is successful.
it is true gan, I also hope all his projects run smoothly and suses arena I am sure this project will be very useful in the future
keep hardwork and goodluck
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:39:37 AM

when the project is about saving energy, it's actually pretty good, but I think the energy saving program is not started from the system but starts from the individual
carsdos

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

What is Simmitri (SIM)?

SIM is the energy economy built for the future. Born within an elite solar company now known as Simmitri (simmitri.com), with the mission to restore a “balance of power” and continue building on their strong community relationships as we move forward into the 21s​ t​ century. SIM is the economic bridge that will fast track such relationship, providing a self-sufficient and decentralized network powered by artificial intelligence (AI), communicated through Internet of Things (IoT) and audited by blockchain technology.

SIM is the cryptocurrency token generated from within our smart grid economy of smart energy devices, built to balance power between the consumer, prosumer, innovators and utilities. Each device acts as a node in our network - which we call the ​Energy of Things​ - whereas SIM provides the currency that will compensate users based on enhancing building performance.

The energy conservation efforts inside the building generates negative kilowatt hours “Negawatts” that convert to an automatic output of SIM tokens that can be used for your economic benefit. You can program the SimBox to alert for manual control, or the built-in AI software can automatically address your energy conservation needs while you focus on the finer things in life.

Simmitri Solutions, Inc. Executive Staff

• Pamela Garcia (CEO)
 • Jonathan Garcia (COO)
 • Wolfgang Ward (CMO)
 • Anurag Gupta (CTO)

Official Resources

• Simmitri Website
 • Simmitri Support
 • Simmitri Twitter
 • Simmitri Reddit
 • Simmitri Telegram
 • Simmitri YouTube
 • Simmitri LinkedIn

Token Specifications

• Etherium ERC20 Token
 • Circulating Supply: 175 million Simmitri
 • Total Supply: 350 million Simmitri
 • Simmitri's official ticker: SIM

How to get involved?

Become an active community member and help promote Simmitri. Message the moderators or join us to get in touch with questions, feedback, or ideas for us.
Hello!  tell me how to withdraw the earned SIM tokens on the exrates exchange?
https://simdrop.simmitri.com
Anny555

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

is this project a working project? because from what i have seen so far it looks as if simmitri as been there for quit some time now.
stil3tto

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

Have any ico review for Simmitri?
carsdos

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

Have any ico review for Simmitri?
Yes - http://yakapital.ru/ico-obzor-proekta-simmitri-poluchaem-monety-sim-besplatno/
djekixxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

Hello, tell me please, this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3617712.0 bounty program not work?
ryjin1007

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:28:15 AM

Hello, tell me please, this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3617712.0 bounty program not work?
this is  working and alive maybe its your part Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: