Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a 5-6 BTC loan for a period of 40 days  (Read 1432 times)
hjdask (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:04:42 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 09:31:59 AM by hjdask

Hello i am looking for not more than 6 BTC loan for a period of 40 days at 15% interest rate . The terms can be negotiated.

I am new to this forum but i have been around for a while in Bitcoins . Willing to provide any sorts of id proof and as to what the funds are going to be used for .

If you are skeptical about handing over the money to us , you could also opt to make the required payments with those funds yourself and can be assured that we aren't using those funds to gamble or perform any sorts of illicit activities

Please do let me know if anyone interested . Can either leave me a message here or can also contact me through skype: danny.austin7

Thank you
Regards
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 02:59:05 PM

I can fill this loan for 205 LTC collateral.PM me for deposit address.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
hjdask (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:26:51 PM

Thank you for the offer but i wouldnt be needing the loan if i had 205ltc (205x40=8200$) .

We only require the funds for marketing and intense promotion so we arent looking to gamble or lose away the funds and the website such that we are expecting to break-even in less than a month and then we would be repaying the loan .
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:42:07 PM

Thank you for the offer but i wouldnt be needing the loan if i had 205ltc (205x40=8200$) .

We only require the funds for marketing and intense promotion so we arent looking to gamble or lose away the funds and the website such that we are expecting to break-even in less than a month and then we would be repaying the loan .

hjdask

Activity: 2

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)

Without collateral, this request won't be filled unless someone wants to gamble.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:07:27 PM

Unless you hjdask puts up a solid crypto-currency (such as LTC, XPM, PPC) as collateral, don't accept anything worth less than at least $50k.
If you don't, with current BTC rate growth, you will have a bad surprise when he defaults in 40 days.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 08:10:11 PM

Lose away the funds?

Should of paid more attention in school kid.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:15:19 PM

No problem. Let me know if you change your mind.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:17:14 PM

bitcointalk has become quite bitter... jeesh

OP, it's not possible for you to find a loan of this size if you don't offer collateral, i'm afraid. There are enormous risks tied to this...
You have no trust on this forum, 6 BTC is a lot and 40 days is a long time (especially in the bitcoin world)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 10:45:20 PM

bitcointalk has become quite bitter... jeesh

OP, it's not possible for you to find a loan of this size if you don't offer collateral, i'm afraid. There are enormous risks tied to this...
You have no trust on this forum, 6 BTC is a lot and 40 days is a long time (especially in the bitcoin world)

Well, perhaps we have joey to blame for that, and all the other people who didn't try at all who got big bitcoin loans.
The internet is paranoid, sorry man.
Really, this loan will not happen unless you provide a collateral.
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:09:50 AM

And we have every right to be considering that half this forum is either spam/troll posts/scams. I don't know about everyone else, but I don't particularly get much pleasure out of being scammed hence my "no-trust" motto. Anyway, as has been stated without some kind of collateral it's rather hard to loan you considering your lack of reputation, lack of transparency as to what exactly your doing and a rather long loan period of 40 days.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:39:48 AM

I can still do a car title loan type of deal. Except instead of your car title, I require Litecoins. Just let me know Smiley

hjdask (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:06:47 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 04:31:57 PM by hjdask

Thank you all for sharing your views , i knew that its not easy to get a loan of 10-1 btc size let alone 6 btc but i hoped for someone to be a little more interested in the project so that they can see the potential . I know its not easy to trust random strangers with money but i thought there are few really rich people in BTC and after learning more about this project they wouldn't mind sparing few coins for it .

Anyways thank you again for giving it time
Regards
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 03:36:03 PM

There are a couple of people with 10+ alts in the lenders forum.  They are all scammers.
hjdask (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:46:57 PM

And we have every right to be considering that half this forum is either spam/troll posts/scams. I don't know about everyone else, but I don't particularly get much pleasure out of being scammed hence my "no-trust" motto. Anyway, as has been stated without some kind of collateral it's rather hard to loan you considering your lack of reputation, lack of transparency as to what exactly your doing and a rather long loan period of 40 days.

I've mentioned that i will try my best to maintain the highest level of transparency .
It has already been stated that we wouldn't even require you to send us the bitcoins , if you are willing to directly perform the transactions and as for the collateral i dont really have much .

The period of 40 days gives us more than enough time to pay the lender back as we are expecting to break-even in less than 30 days and the 10 day extra is just a safeguard in case if we fall short we will have those 10 days to make up for it .
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:03:05 PM

It's probably easier to get a loan from your bank. The rates are much cheaper, and you'll start with fiat to begin with. Not sure why Bitcoin would even play a role in something like this.

viridisk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

18cchz74xD2rusZ6dgio73opk6biwzVxKu

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 01:18:31 AM

If you took a 5 BTC loan today it would be about $6000. In 40 days, at current growing rates, that could easily be worth ~$20.000.

Why would you take a risk and get in a loan you couldn't possibly repay without taking big financial hit? It's safer to take a loan in fiat.
hjdask (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 06:14:37 PM

We will be earning from the website in terms of BTC and therefore the fiat value isnt of any concern to us

But anyways i would like to close this thread as we've been approached by an investor and we received the funds required . Thank you all for taking the time and especially for not accusing me of being a "scammer" which is pretty common in all the forums these days
Kouye

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 06:22:58 PM

The Secret Investor strikes back. Congrats. Grin

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
hjdask (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 06:44:04 PM

Thank you ^^

Well i posted such a thread in various other forums as well and luckily it caught someones attention and he decided to invest
Kouye

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 07:18:26 PM

Thank you ^^

Well i posted such a thread in various other forums as well and luckily it caught someones attention and he decided to invest

Sure.
Maybe if you hadn't mentionned various other forums, you'd have made it through.
I'll just tell my friends to avoid trading with you, no offense.  Grin

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: