Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 12:23:30 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NANJ Coin and CryptoCompare  (Read 41 times)
flavio.rib

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 08:24:00 PM

Hi All,

Sorry to the NEWBIEN question but why some coin doesn't appear on the CryptoCompare? I speaking about NANJCOIN seems to be a good altcoin but isnot listed on cryptocompare...

Hope this is the correct place to put this question...

best regards
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
MarioSPGroup

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Taking part into a monetary revolution - Priceless

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

This happens because the creators of the Coin did not apply or are still in verification process with CryptoCompare.
I would suggest you to try to contact the team of the Nanj Coin and try to explain your situation.

flavio.rib

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

This happens because the creators of the Coin did not apply or are still in verification process with CryptoCompare.
I would suggest you to try to contact the team of the Nanj Coin and try to explain your situation.

Thank you For the replay I will Smiley
flamex90

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:24:46 AM

hello guys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.