Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:31:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODES] | COGNITIO: Unanimous A.I. | Airdrop 5th of June | PoW/PoS  (Read 3623 times)
tammissac7

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:09:58 AM

The idea of the project is very promising, minerals are highly valued. The capital is huge. Where can I get acquainted with the bounty campaign of the project?
ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:18:19 AM

I think a concept like this in the blockchain world is not new
but the more sophisticated the development of the developed technology, the more appeal each user has
for this project good luck

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
murphylovelyly

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:20:17 AM

Great project, with information constantly updated and lots of useful content for the enthusiasts. Thanks for sharing!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:31:30 AM

Now, so many projects are introduced tying them up to the power of AI. It's good exhausting the benefits of AI. I just wish that this project will live up to its main objectives and not overwhelmed by the money that they can collect money out of this.
Daelso

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:55:10 AM

if the AI can really predict trade signals this will be very good, will join discord to see how this plays out
keithnull
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

Please update with additional PoS reward info Kiss
Quantomic (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:17:35 AM

Now, so many projects are introduced tying them up to the power of AI. It's good exhausting the benefits of AI. I just wish that this project will live up to its main objectives and not overwhelmed by the money that they can collect money out of this.

Our current short-term goal is an AI-based signal bot - it's already complete and undergoing testing on a large exchange. You're completely right as for your prediction regarding many projects, exhausting the AI niche is likely beneficial as we move towards a new era of autonomous computing.

if the AI can really predict trade signals this will be very good, will join discord to see how this plays out

It can! More information about the AI-based signal bot will be released very soon, it is already 99% complete.

Do you intend to hold a separate sale to donate to the list on exchange costs? I often see coin POS / MN doing so. So with this particular sale your coin will definitely be able to list on exchange like cryptopia, coinexchange ..

We have decided to offer Masternodes to serious investors at a relatively bulky price - this is to ward off temporary-investors who will just use the MN reward schema to get rich quick.
Julina

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

Cool idea on this project. Im waiting foe bounty thread on this project. And I will support this one and I will also tell my friends about this project.
LeviTheFrog

Activity: 71

The truth is out there.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

Our current short-term goal is an AI-based signal bot - it's already complete and undergoing testing on a large exchange. You're completely right as for your prediction regarding many projects, exhausting the AI niche is likely beneficial as we move towards a new era of autonomous computing.

It can! More information about the AI-based signal bot will be released very soon, it is already 99% complete.

Do you intend to hold a separate sale to donate to the list on exchange costs? I often see coin POS / MN doing so. So with this particular sale your coin will definitely be able to list on exchange like cryptopia, coinexchange ..

We have decided to offer Masternodes to serious investors at a relatively bulky price - this is to ward off temporary-investors who will just use the MN reward schema to get rich quick.

So you are telling me, that you not only are building, but already have software based on machine learning that will give me trading signals? Will it cover only crypto?
Quantomic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

Cool idea on this project. Im waiting foe bounty thread on this project. And I will support this one and I will also tell my friends about this project.

Thank you! - Bounties will be posted relatively soon.

So you are telling me, that you not only are building, but already have software based on machine learning that will give me trading signals? Will it cover only crypto?

As of now, the Cognitio AI-based signal bot will only cover Cryptocurrency markets.
LeviTheFrog

The truth is out there.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:51:35 AM

Are you building a Skynet? Because that's how you get Skynet  Wink
Quantomic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

Cognitio will reveal more about the Signal bot post-launch, please join our Discord to hang out with us.

https://discord.gg/T56rTMs

Become a part of the community and wait with us!
LeviTheFrog

The truth is out there.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

Cognitio will reveal more about the Signal bot post-launch, please join our Discord to hang out with us.

Sorry I rarely use Discord, do you have telegram or something? Huh
Quantomic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

Sorry I rarely use Discord, do you have telegram or something? Huh

We have the Cognitio Core Telegram over at: https://t.me/cognitiocore
gloomik
Copper Member

Activity: 183

http://gos.cx

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

Cognitio Pool!

http://www.gos.cx/

Code:
-a skunk -o stratum+tcp://stratum.gos.cx:8434 -u [Wallet Address]-p c=COG

Low fee, Stable 10Gb connection.
Discord Support: http://discord.gos.cx
DDoS Protection

Gos.cx Pool:   ✭ WebsiteDiscordTelegramTwitter  ✭
keithnull
Copper Member

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

When is whitepaper released? Are you trying to also seek partnerships with research institutions that specialize in A.I. research?
AugustoMint

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:18:30 PM

what algo?
can mine this with asic?
can mine on wallet release?
Quantomic (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:23:53 PM

what algo?
can mine this with asic?

The algorithm is SKUNK. You can mine on wallet release.

When is whitepaper released? Are you trying to also seek partnerships with research institutions that specialize in A.I. research?

Whitepaper is in the works and will be released in the coming weeks.
We are actively seeking partnerships with different institutions, with concurrent partnerships announced soon.
Although not a partnership, Omicrex exchange provides market data for the Cognitio AI-based signal bot.

Join the Cognitio Discord at: https://discord.gg/T56rTMs
AugustoMint

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

what algo?
can mine this with asic?

The algorithm is SKUNK. You can mine on wallet release.

Whitepaper is in the works and will be released in the coming weeks.
We are actively seeking partnerships with different institutions, with concurrent partnerships announced soon.
Although not a partnership, Omicrex exchange provides market data for the Cognitio AI-based signal bot.

Join the Cognitio Discord at: https://discord.gg/T56rTMs
ok thank
you use masternodes yes?
is there presale?
sonickatherine

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

I see your project is still quite new and hope it will develope strongly in the future. If I have a chance, I will be a part of your community.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: