Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 09:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBlackFriday:using Bitcoin online w shopping cart & coinbase.com (how to)  (Read 471 times)
GeckoCR (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:03:58 AM

I am setting up a web store with an online shopping cart provider ( BigCommerce.com ).  The payment setup with BigCommerce does not support bitcoin, so I am looking for any advise on how I can make this as seamless as possible for bitcoin users.  I bought my first bitcoin just weeks ago ( have known about it since 2011 but got in around $250 per bitcoin ( unfortunately did not buy a whole bitcoin, wish I had ).

I have a coinbase.com account, but these script kiddies really suck.  From the get go, I saw several "canary's" in the coal mine so to speak, I signed up for an account and there has been nothing but fail after fail after fail after fail.  These people do not know what they are doing.

I still have an account there, have read over the documentation, somewhat helpful but I need to decide how I can implement bitcoin better with the site if I go with them.  If anyone has had experience with coinbase.com and shopping carts, please advise.

I would like to offer a deep discount on items for 'BitcoinBlackFriday' (the discount is for those that buy with bitcoin), and trying to do this tonight, any pointers throughout the weekend would be greatly appreciated.  Any and all feedback regarding implementation or user experience would be appreciated.

http://gecko.cr
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: