Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discounted Amazon.com Shopping/Gift Balance Servive  (Read 1664 times)
lucaspm98 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:45:13 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 03:06:09 AM by lucaspm98

I'm willing to order items from amazon.com for Bitcoins.  You have Bitcoins and want to buy something from Amazon, but they only accept USD through a valid credit/debit card and need all your information. You send me the Bitcoins at a 1:1 ratio (Blockchain.info Last: USD), then I make the purchase with my Amazon account.The items will be shipped directly to your address after we have agreed on price & worked out all the details. For now, there will be a 1% discount on all purchases!

Send me a PM with these details:

-Item URL
-Item cost Including shipping fees.
-Shipping address

If I accept, I will send you the BTC price which will be valid for thirty minutes.

US Only

Edit: I can now transfer gift card balance directly to your amazon.com account so you can keep your address private and get 2 day prime shipping if you have it!
g3raint

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:56:13 AM

try SnapCard - https://www.joinsnapcard.com/index.html

Cheers

G

------------------------------------------------------
BTC: 1NTs92VRppSsSeYLAXJtP1SxAzBwYk8JeH
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 12:48:21 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2013, 01:00:56 PM by lucaspm98

Yes, but they charge a 2% fee. That can be quite significant, especially on large purchases.  Smiley
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:59:42 PM

There's awesome Black Friday deals out today, check them out here.
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:59:41 AM

Offering a 1% discount off of every order!
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:25:53 PM

I don't think many people will be interested because of the privacy concern. And that you are a relative new member with no past reputation.
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:27:00 PM

I don't think many people will be interested because of the privacy concern. And that you are a relative new member with no past reputation.
What privacy concern?

I guess I am kind of new, but I would be willing to show my Amazon balance and/or use an escrow. I'll do anything necessary to prove my trustworthiness.  Smiley
g3raint

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:31:08 PM

Well  as long as you can offer the quick turnaround,  I ordered 1 item fro Amazon .co.uk through joinsnapcard.com and it was delivered this afternoon.

and It was still cheaper than me ordering direct.

Good Luck

G

BTC: 1NTs92VRppSsSeYLAXJtP1SxAzBwYk8JeH
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:40:13 PM

Well  as long as you can offer the quick turnaround,  I ordered 1 item fro Amazon .co.uk through joinsnapcard.com and it was delivered this afternoon.

and It was still cheaper than me ordering direct.

Good Luck

G
Yeah I am online most of the day, so I will process orders very quickly. In theory I will be as fast or faster than Snapcard and 3% cheaper.
moderate

Activity: 98

nearly dead

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:16:07 PM

I guess I am kind of new, but I would be willing to show my Amazon balance and/or use an escrow. I'll do anything necessary to prove my trustworthiness.  Smiley

Start with your real name and some form of contact. But if the 98 there means you were born in 1998 then, well..
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:08:12 PM

I guess I am kind of new, but I would be willing to show my Amazon balance and/or use an escrow. I'll do anything necessary to prove my trustworthiness.  Smiley

Start with your real name and some form of contact. But if the 98 there means you were born in 1998 then, well..
My real name is Lucas Maynard. You can contact me on Skype at AcidicPM and I can give my email and mobile number privately. The 98 in my name comes from 1998, which is the year the iMac was realeased.
moderate

nearly dead

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:23:47 PM

I guess I am kind of new, but I would be willing to show my Amazon balance and/or use an escrow. I'll do anything necessary to prove my trustworthiness.  Smiley

My real name is Lucas Maynard. You can contact me on Skype at AcidicPM and I can give my email and mobile number privately. The 98 in my name comes from 1998, which is the year the iMac was realeased.

There are too many Lucas Maynard, but thanks for answering. Are you any of these http://www.linkedin.com/pub/maynard-lucas/4a/120/4b7 https://twitter.com/YouCallMeLuke https://twitter.com/lucasmaynard07 https://twitter.com/seabramaynard http://www.obitsforlife.com/obituary/710225/Maynard-Yenkelun-Lucas.php (hope its not this last one) ?
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:39:36 PM

No, I doubt you will find me on any social networks. Maybe some random newspaper article or newsletter or yellowpages, but I'm not really into social networks. I had a Twitter but deleted it after a week, my Facebook is practically empty and locked down to only family and friends, and I havent checked Linkedin in a year (except for their spammy email updates  Roll Eyes)

I never realized my name was so common. I've never met anyone with the first name Lucas and very few with my last name!
moderate

nearly dead

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:48:27 PM

LinkedIn's primary business is spamming indeed. But I hope you see that you might as well say your name is Teddy Bear, as we can't verify anywhere that name you gave. If it is verifiable then you should point out what I missed.
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:23:00 PM

LinkedIn's primary business is spamming indeed. But I hope you see that you might as well say your name is Teddy Bear, as we can't verify anywhere that name you gave. If it is verifiable then you should point out what I missed.
Yes, I wasn't trying to prove it to you I was just answering your question. Maybe there is maybe there isn't, I don't know. I answered honestly, but I don't think my name will impact you receiving your Amazon items.  Smiley
moderate

nearly dead

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:39:54 PM

Yes, I wasn't trying to prove it to you I was just answering your question. Maybe there is maybe there isn't, I don't know. I answered honestly, but I don't think my name will impact you receiving your Amazon items.  Smiley

Releasing the name is not about receiving the items. It is about having means to find you out in case the worst happens.

FWIW, lucas sent me a PM saying that he would privately send me his identity. So it looks like a honest seller, but I cannot confirm it and I also rejected the offer as, obviously, no one would trust me on that confirmation.
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 12:37:02 AM

Releasing the name is not about receiving the items. It is about having means to find you out in case the worst happens.

FWIW, lucas sent me a PM saying that he would privately send me his identity. So it looks like a honest seller, but I cannot confirm it and I also rejected the offer as, obviously, no one would trust me on that confirmation.
Makes sense. I will pursue a way to provide some sort of verification. In the meantime, escrow can be an option or for a very trusted member I may be willing to ship first.
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 01:15:48 PM

There are some great Cyber Monday deals here!
AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 01:18:56 PM

How do we know how you're paying isn't against the law, perhaps carded gift cards or perhaps using a stolen credit card itself? It could get us into a lot of trouble.

lmao
lucaspm98 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 01:33:40 PM

How do we know how you're paying isn't against the law, perhaps carded gift cards or perhaps using a stolen credit card itself? It could get us into a lot of trouble.
First of all, I only use legitimately purchased gift cards and my personal credit card. However, if I did use stolen gift cards/credit cards you could not be held responsible because I will be using my personal Amazon account and sending purchases as gifts, so if they went after someone it would be me the person who paid for the purchases.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: